PDA

View Full Version : NHC Man City fans' opinions on Sol.....

hibeemikey21
19-01-2011, 12:44 AM
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204777

Happy to see he has turned some heads! :top marks

Wonder if he will keep his performances consistent and end up in the Prem. I have my doubts that he is cut out for that level, but would love to be proved wrong!

Mango Man
19-01-2011, 01:10 AM
That is good to see, hope he does well. He did get a bit big for his boots at Hibs, but i suppose he had every right to, playing with the dross he was playing with.

Bet he's gutted he moved now though, playing against terrible layers like Tevez and the Toure brothers etc :rolleyes:

sesoim
19-01-2011, 01:47 AM

Wonder if he will keep his performances consistent and end up in the Prem. I have my doubts that he is cut out for that level, but would love to be proved wrong!

If he stayed in CM, I reckon we would have gotten £2M for him from an EPL team. As a CB, however, he would be a complete liability in the EPL - a worse version of Bramble imo.

I don't really care whether he does well down there though - he mucked Hibs about.

Beefster
19-01-2011, 07:02 AM

This can't be right. The guy's a bombscare who isn't good enough for Hibs apparently. Man City only have Kolo Toure, Kompany, Lescott and co to compare him to right enough. We have Hoggy and Dickoh.

7Hero
19-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Personally I could,t care how he does, he was a moody so and so at hibs allegedly created disharmony, went AWOL on occasion and was constantly being quoted as trying to leave.

Didn't get the impression he respected the club or the fans, obviously he just disappeared at the end, perfectly fits the personality he portrayed.

Speedy
19-01-2011, 12:23 PM
If he stayed in CM, I reckon we would have gotten £2M for him from an EPL team. As a CB, however, he would be a complete liability in the EPL - a worse version of Bramble imo.

I don't really care whether he does well down there though - he mucked Hibs about.

Bramble's been brilliant this season apparently

Littlest Hobo
19-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Bamba play's for himself....and the last time I watched football this was a team game:rolleyes:

He has to be one of the biggest shisters ever to step foot in ER.

Can't believe some of you actually care what he does now:rolleyes:

The ****er constantly talked himself up, let us down badly in Europe by no showing after the WC.

Then ****s off half way through a season, leaving the rest of his team meates in the mire......ye I really give two ****s what he's going on to do in his future career, I really hope he fails, just like he did at our place. ******!:na na::wink:

The Voice Of Reason
19-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Bamba play's for himself....and the last time I watched football this was a team game:rolleyes:

He has to be one of the biggest shisters ever to step foot in ER.

Can't believe some of you actually care what he does now:rolleyes:

The ****er constantly talked himself up, let us down badly in Europe by no showing after the WC.

Then ****s off half way through a season, leaving the rest of his team meates in the mire......ye I really give two ****s what he's going on to do in his future career, I really hope he fails, just like he did at our place. ******!:na na::wink:

Did you find big Sol in bed with your wife/girllfriend/boyfriend (or all 3!) by any chance ?!? :devil: