PDA

View Full Version : Just back from the game

Deek01
18-01-2011, 11:18 PM
What an absolute joke of a pro team. I got the impression tonight that there was no urgency to find an equaliser, more of a, if a goal comes then great but if not hey ho type attitude. Not one player on that park was willing to put in a proper tackle and lead by example, bunch of hopeless so called pro's who we pay and travel so far to watch, absolute disgrace.

Coming away from the ground i couldn't explain how i felt, anger, upset, let down or totally gutted ?, it felt like such a low point. Up until now no matter how we've been playing i'd always feel weirdly excited and optimisic when going to a game...i don't know if i'm going to have that feeling again anytime soon.

how did all you guys that went tonight feel when leaving the game or even now?

hibs0666
18-01-2011, 11:21 PM
I just despise that team of players, young guys apart.

Every experienced player in the team can go tomorrow. No hard feelings, just go.

CB_NO3
18-01-2011, 11:24 PM
To be honest mate I was not expecting much tonight, thats how bad it is. Am gutted but not surprised, you get used to it being a Hibby.

NthCarolinaHibs
18-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Same as all above...nothing there to make a change from game to game. Never been a doom and gloomer, and will never give up on the Hibs, but just now...no light in sight, at the end of any tunnel.
That is all..

givescotlandfreedom
18-01-2011, 11:41 PM
I don't think I've seen so many fellow Hibees being that livid after a game before. I stuggle to think of ever feeling this low about HFC though either. Everything at the club's wrong!
As an aside calmacuk and me got hugely delayed and didn't get in til just before half time though that could have been a bonus!:confused:

Perspective
18-01-2011, 11:51 PM
In the second half actually found myself willing Ayr on at various points because they were everything we weren't tonight.

Just thought, even if somehow we scrape this, what have we achieved?

villager
19-01-2011, 02:50 AM
just back (via the pub admitedly) and i've nothing to offer on our teams performance tonight. the score line says it all. we've all seen our performances recently, the writing is on the wall. the 5 of us who made the journey were debating on the way back if the current side are better or worse than the last side to get us relagated. the conclusion was not favourable for the class of 2011.

i've been behind the boards fiscal policy untill this very day, but i'd like to say this - if RP and dare i suggest it STF dont pull off the signings we need now out the bag in the last two weeks of the window before our inevitable relegation they will be responsible for a downward spiral that will set us back years financially. imagine being in spl2 or similar in the midst of the deepest recession in generations. being out of spl cash for 1 year let alone not coming straight back up would have lasting and devastating consequences for the club. saw it all unfold in front of my eyes at somerset park.

the two of them need to act in the remaining two weeks of the window or see their good work of the steady ship policies of the last decade be completely wiped out.

we parted with a song tonight and i'll do the same now...

'when hibs, go up, to lift the alba cup, we'll be there, we'll be there'

Davy Mac
19-01-2011, 06:21 AM
just back (via the pub admitedly) and i've nothing to offer on our teams performance tonight. the score line says it all. we've all seen our performances recently, the writing is on the wall. the 5 of us who made the journey were debating on the way back if the current side are better or worse than the last side to get us relagated. the conclusion was not favourable for the class of 2011.

i've been behind the boards fiscal policy untill this very day, but i'd like to say this - if RP and dare i suggest it STF dont pull off the signings we need now out the bag in the last two weeks of the window before our inevitable relegation they will be responsible for a downward spiral that will set us back years financially. imagine being in spl2 or similar in the midst of the deepest recession in generations. being out of spl cash for 1 year let alone not coming straight back up would have lasting and devastating consequences for the club. saw it all unfold in front of my eyes at somerset park.

the two of them need to act in the remaining two weeks of the window or see their good work of the steady ship policies of the last decade be completely wiped out.

we parted with a song tonight and i'll do the same now...

'when hibs, go up, to lift the alba cup, we'll be there, we'll be there'

Don't know about you but in all honesty I get the feeling that RP would perhaps relish the challenge of it all.

But the board must recognise our current plight and show us they have more than financial prudence about them - we need leadership from the very top!

steakbake
19-01-2011, 06:58 AM
We wont get it. RP is not going to change.

Baldy Foghorn
19-01-2011, 07:23 AM
A mixture of hurt and rage after game and still Today....

How can part timers harry and chase for every single ball, but we wait for things to happen.... Beggars belief

Too many imposters in our squad....

Deek01
19-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Hardly strung a sentence together this morning, feeling absolutely empty.

Hiber-nation
19-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Still can't believe I was stupid enough to go last night and actually think we could get a result. Then watch the goal on TV and still wonder how the hell Murray and Miller could defend so badly.

Won't be making that mistake again.