PDA

View Full Version : Bite the bullet, pay them up and get them tae...

Toaods
18-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I'd only keep Hanlon, Deek(poor tonight though), and Dickoh of the players that started tonight.

These jokers like Hart, McBride, Rankin and Nish never gave us an ounce.

Murray battled on but he's going downhill faster than Jean Claude Killy.

Graeme Smith let us down last year and although not overly-worked made a pigs ear of almost anything he was asked to do.

Duffy was poor but sstill better than the brutal efforts he was expected to get on the end of.

Miller has lost interest but at least showed anger at the opponents

The subbies tried but how can anyone play with that effort beforehand.

The senior players complained of toomany changes and asked for experience, well they got their wish and we all saw how bade they are. Shift them pronto and blood youngsters starting with Motherwell away.

matty_f
18-01-2011, 10:25 PM
I'd only keep Hanlon, Deek(poor tonight though), and Dickoh of the players that started tonight.

Graeme Smith let us down last year and although not overly-worked made a pigs ear of almost anything he was asked to do.

Duffy was poor but sstill better than the brutal efforts he was expected to get on the end of.

The senior players complained of toomany changes and asked for experience, well they got their wish and we all saw how bade they are. Shift them pronto and blood youngsters starting with Motherwell away.

:agree:

EasterRoad4Ever
18-01-2011, 10:26 PM

As good a strategy as anything we've seen from CC to date, so I'd go with this.

Mister P
18-01-2011, 10:29 PM

heard someone saying tonight they think he's on the take, chucking anything he might get away with.
:stirrer:

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Agreed. I'd be tempted to sack them all rather than paying what their contracts say but either way they need to go and now.

macca70
18-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Totally agree, pay off there contracts, get them oot the door and start building for next season NOW.

Don't leave it til July and pre season. Get the playing staff situation addressed now.

McIntosh
18-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Agreed. I'd be tempted to sack them all rather than paying what their contracts say but either way they need to go and now.

Sack them, hanging is to good for this shower.

Toaods
18-01-2011, 10:32 PM
heard someone saying tonight they think he's on the take, chucking anything he might get away with.
:stirrer:

much as I'd prefer to think that he may be doing that wrongly, I think in teh cold light of day...he's just *****

delaCalz
18-01-2011, 10:35 PM
:agree: get shot of anyone running out of contract and get the young guns in. They will have no fear and put in a better shift than most of that lot tonight. Disgrace to the Club

hiberactive
18-01-2011, 10:39 PM

Sorry but Deeks would be first to go,along with Murray,Hart,G Smith,Zemmama,Rankin-they have had their day and they will never deliver for Hibs.

Mister P
18-01-2011, 10:43 PM
the deeks we all believe we know can't do his stuff on his own. he needs a better set of players round him. we don't have that and are unlikely to be given the cash to build that kind of squad in the near future, so imo Deeks should be cashed in on . I know that won't be a popular suggestion, but we need a layer who has a bit of beef and gets stuck in. Deeks can give you moments of magic in a squad who do most of the work but we just don't have that squad just now.

EVENTUALLY
18-01-2011, 10:51 PM

Agree 100%

I've worked in places were redundancies resulted in certain personnel being removed instantly and others given some notice. The sharp exit strategy is what is required at Easter Road. There are players not giving their all...They are training and maintaining fitness and making easy passes that they can complete but they are not tackling for fear of injury and not attempting to mix it in the thick of the action.
Rankin,Miller,McBride are in this category.Maybe Duffy too.
Nish has been told he can go and is actually making his own situation worse by taking a jersey, because his form is at it's lowest level.
CC is creating his own problems here by telling some of them they have no future at Hibs then playing them.
Hanlon, Booth, Wotherspoon and Welsh are the future. Wotherspoon and Hanlon have demonstrated enough to justify their inclusion in the team for the rest of the season and Booth and Welsh are better than Rankin and McBride. Get them in, get behind them with 3 new signings and make it to the end of the season and then gut the the rest of the Squad.

new malkyhib
18-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Agree 100%

I've worked in places were redundancies resulted in certain personnel being removed instantly and others given some notice. The sharp exit strategy is what is required at Easter Road. There are players not giving their all...They are training and maintaining fitness and making easy passes that they can complete but they are not tackling for fear of injury and not attempting to mix it in the thick of the action.
Rankin,Miller,McBride are in this category.Maybe Duffy too.
Nish has been told he can go and is actually making his own situation worse by taking a jersey, because his form is at it's lowest level.
CC is creating his own problems here by telling some of them they have no future at Hibs then playing them.
Hanlon, Booth, Wotherspoon and Welsh are the future. Wotherspoon and Hanlon have demonstrated enough to justify their inclusion in the team for the rest of the season and Booth and Welsh are better than Rankin and McBride. Get them in, get behind them with 3 new signings and make it to the end of the season and then gut the the rest of the Squad.

Agreed :agree:

I thought what little time Booth had on the park he made a difference - made himself available and his use of the ball was pretty decent too- in short, didn't look out of place, well done son.

Rankin - I never like singling players out, but i'll make an exception for him - missed a gilt-edged chance, was 2nd to the ball frequently and gave away 4 needless fouls, 3 in dangerous areas out wide...

When's this joker's contract up?

Greenblood70
18-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Better still hound the *******s out. I cannot stick the majority of this Hibs side..so many cheats in that squad.