PDA

View Full Version : So now we are out the cup..

Ell_Chrisso
18-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Whos finished with this season?

Id honestly hate to see us go down, but i cant say there's a team in the league that deserves to be below us in the league.

I hope these useless, heartless players get what they deserve. Iv had enough hurt, frustration & dissapointment over the last year....

Its high time they all suffered

Hibernia Na Eir
18-01-2011, 08:59 PM
St Mirren and Hamilton are not winning much just now, but they are both playing ok and are fighting and have FIGHTERS, seasoned fighters who know how to scrap at the bottom.

Hibs are only going to one place and, sadly, we may not be good enough this time to come right back up.

Shiny new empty stand and nice modern milk farm though.

Bring back the Skol Cup, we done ok in it. Didn't we?

leithsansiro
18-01-2011, 09:16 PM
We can, ahem, focus on the league.

Sir David Gray
18-01-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm planning on going to Fir Park on Saturday and I have got time off work to go to the Rangers game next Wednesday.

Am I beyond help?

nortonhibby
18-01-2011, 09:21 PM
:flag:
Whos finished with this season?

Id honestly hate to see us go down, but i cant say there's a team in the league that deserves to be below us in the league.

I hope these useless, heartless players get what they deserve. Iv had enough hurt, frustration & dissapointment over the last year....

Its high time they all suffered:flag:

So did you think we would win the cup:confused: we must focus on survival now CC is touting the top 6 in the press though.
I just do not know jow is CCs Record next to Franks ?

Ell_Chrisso
18-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Didnt expect to win the cup mate, but seriously EXPECTED to win this tie. The fact we failed to score a goal against a 2nd div team in 180 mins is an EMBARASSMENT.

Players just dont give a s*it, so untill they are emptied, i wont b wasting my time or money anymore. Been to the last two games at home, and dont see many positive things from our team.

I cant believe the chairman has the cheek to sit and watch this happen!!!

Ell_Chrisso
18-01-2011, 10:22 PM
I think they do, I think they played with every ounce of their ability on show. every breath of effort, every beat of passion.

That tells you more.

So their ability lies in the 2nd Div?

Bookkeeper
18-01-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm planning on going to Fir Park on Saturday and I have got time off work to go to the Rangers game next Wednesday.

Am I beyond help?

You deserve a medal.... or a straitjacket - no' sure which :greengrin

DH1875
18-01-2011, 10:31 PM
And to top it of St. Mirren won 6-0.
We were never going to win the dam thing so means we can get right in about this relegation fight.
Anyone who says their finished is a lier. You know ER will be full last couple of games if we are still in the ****.

madabouthibs
18-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Rather ironically, our last two wins came against 2 top 6 teams.....

AFKA5814_Hibs
18-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Rather ironically, our last two wins came against 2 top 6 teams.....

Our only wins this season have been against sides currently in the top half.