PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

just_joe
18-01-2011, 08:47 PM
What do you think is going to happen this month regarding calderwood? Continue as normal? sacked? resign?

Gala Foxes
18-01-2011, 08:49 PM
What do you think is going to happen this month regarding calderwood? Continue as normal? sacked? resign?

if thats the best he can do in terms of planning & motivation he should "jog on"

James.
18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Getting rid of another manager is not the solution here. The players are an absolute disgrace at the moment - don't even think Ferguson could get those wasters winning at the moment.

Try and scrape 11th and clear out the team in the summer.

HH81
18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
What about the players? Under 2 managers they have been rubbish. Id rather sack them. No Infact I'd not let them on the bus back to Edinburgh.

Minder
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM
He will resign. JC will be brought in , we plan for next season with the young lads.

rj hibs
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM
we wont sack him but i could see him resigning. but i hope he stays and tries to improve the team. hopefully we'll sign a few new players in the next week

gringojoe
18-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Think we should get ourselves down to East Mains tomorrow and give the players and good kicking, shouldn't be difficult as there is no fight in the team.

leithsansiro
18-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Hibs won't sack him. If he goes, it'll be a "mutual consent" type thing. Still, I'm not convinced that bringing in a new manager will fix things. The problems run deeper than a new man in the dugout (though he needs to look at his motivational approach, surely?) and something is very, very wrong at the club. The players don't care even a fraction as much as the fans in the stands, even the so-called die hard Hibees in the team.

stewthehibee
18-01-2011, 09:03 PM
just watched his interview i thought he was going to break down and cry!

JimmyL
18-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Needs removed ASAP along with the wage thieves, yes it's not his team / signings but he is the Manager the buck stops with him , tonights selection was just sheer incompetance, one being to move saturdays MOM to left back rather than start with a recognised LB, bet hey bring on Booth with 10 mins left rather than Galbraith was just unreal. Times up and watching him and Adams something there is not quite right.

erin go bragh
18-01-2011, 09:12 PM
TBH if we do not sack him there is a very good chance we will go down [6 changes from the game on sat] all calderwood keeps saying is that we need a win and we will be ok. well sorry cc , we beat rangers at ibrox 3 nil [and if that doesnt give players confidence nothing will , its 18 days into the transfer window and we have signed no one [lost bamba and grounds] so were worse off ,we never looked like scoring against a 2nd division team over 180 mins , yes it will cost us money..to sack him but it will cost us a lot more if we go down. who do we get to replace him , at the moment id take homer simpson over cc [sorry but he has been here how long and its change change change every week] why dont the board show some ambition and get gordon strachan in [he knows the scottish game inside out ] also shouted his mouth of saying he would have loved [wanted ]to play for us . so let him manage us
rant over