PDA

View Full Version : The Knee Jerk Thread

scott7_0(Prague)
18-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Tonight is not shock to me, something is clearly wrong at Hibs and we wont get any better until it has been identified and we change it.

Add to it what you want................

HibbyDave
18-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Behind the scenes problems?
Petrie meets the players behind the back of JC
Petrie gives Stokes to the weegies for next to nowt and releases a statement that there were "other issues" to consider.

Start looking for problems at the top and work down (i don't think you'll need to look far).
Succession of managers recruited by ...........yes Petrie again.

I don't really care about training facility as we clearly don't use it except for cards/Darts/ Snooker etc
I don't even care about the shiny new stand.... I won't be sitting in it.
I know I won't be renewing my season ticket as I'll be able to pick a seat anywhere I want in the white elephant stadium.

archiebald
18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Tonight is not shock to me, something is clearly wrong at Hibs and we wont get any better until it has been identified and we change it.

Two words- PURSE STRINGS :agree::agree:

essexhibee
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM
After tonight i just don't see us ever winning.

For the first time in my heart of hearts i feel we are going down.

H!BEE
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM
might not have been a shock but it is still guttin!

sad sad day

Hibby 2005
18-01-2011, 08:54 PM

Same old story, we have players like Riordan, Miller, etc. who think they are above playing teams like Ayr.

Andy74
18-01-2011, 08:55 PM

Aye because Ayr spend way more than us.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Nothing knee jerk about it, nearly a full calendar year of this Colin Nish now! Wouldnae be surprised to see Hibs fans fighting amongst each other at games soon, plenty people at snapping point or beyond!

archiebald
18-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Dont be silly :greengrin

AJWisme
18-01-2011, 08:59 PM

Thank god someone said this. This has nothing to do with the money we spend (or lack of it as some seem to think). It's more to do with HOW it's spent and how it is then "coached".
Nightmare.

new malkyhib
18-01-2011, 09:01 PM

Are you a plant from the Board at Easter Road?

Honest, it's a serious question, are you?

nortonhibby
18-01-2011, 09:05 PM

we have a misor at the helms no investment sell anything that moves a year in the 1st division with luck is what awaits us the season is now finished my season ticket will not be renewewd well why should i thanks to RP I can pick my games in the empty stand this is a joke i am very mad RP Its all your fault stick your shiney new training complex:flag:we are doomed thanks to you.

IberianHibernian
18-01-2011, 09:10 PM
The fact noone`s surprised by result including probably players and management shows that most reactions will not be kneejerk . Over the 90 minutes we shouldn`t have lost or even drawn but having been incapable of even one goal in 180 minutes can`t complain . Solution ? Clearout of players in summer whatever happens before then will be most popular solution but does anyone think we`re going to sign better players now or in summer than we have now ? There`ll be usual " anyone`s better than ....../..../.... " but I certainly can`t see us finding and attracting players who`ll make a big difference . In long term , we have to improve youth setup including signing more young players from outside Scotland . In shorter term , find a manager who will get most out of our squad - that manager may be Calderwood - by summer we`ll know - if we go down he has to go anyway . For signings now or in summer - find a leader - even the good teams with Mowbray and Collins lacked an inspiring captain , something we haven`t had since Sauzee .

Ken
New full backs, centre half, centre midfielder and a decent winger with an end product. Until then get Deek, Miller, Nish, Rankin and McBride out the starting XI and bring in Booth, Welsh and Byrne. Murray has to play in midfield too.

Brown

Hart Dickoh Hanlon Booth

Wotherspoon Murray Welsh Galbraith

Duffy Byrne

matty_f
You have to think that the players are the issue when consecutive managers, who have done fine elsewhere, have struggled to get performances out of them. God only knows what's wrong with Hibs, but I am sick to the teeth of us at the moment.

All the finger-pointing in the world isn't going to help when the team is as abjectly pish as it is right now.

New players asap are required, and p45s need to be dished out liberally to the imposters putting the jerseys on these days.

Liberal Hibby
18-01-2011, 09:16 PM
My thoughts summed up by this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IglUmgYGxLM

Holmesdale Hibs
18-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Lots of talk about the purse strings but I do not accept that we have spent so little that the best we can do is 2nd bottom of the SPL and have out pants pulled down by a team in the second division. Outside the OF and the ****bos, I can't see another SPL team spending significantly more than we are.

I really don't know what the problem is. Obviously something serious going on behind the scenes, in which case throwing money at the situation would not necessarily solve it.

IMO we should empty the entire team in summer with the exception of one or two who, if they show they can be arsed, are above average in the SPL.

The players are the prblem for me and drastic change is needed. I can accept a player having an off say but giving 100% should come for free and clearly its not. This is a crisis IMO. Tonight is just as depressing as losing to Livi in the cup final or Ayr in that semi when Blobby was in charge.

sixtwo
18-01-2011, 09:28 PM
After that performance I think we can sack every player. We can get around it by claiming they were stealing from their employer or not showing up for work. That will trim the wage bill and allow us to get rid of every **** player we have at the club.

Every player we have at the club (with the exception of zemamma, riordan and brown) is total garbage. I'd happily see every one replaced. I appreciate that is not practical but it is true. not one player will be there in two years. They are wage thievin charlatans. miller is a fraud. hart is a chronic waste of space. Nish is the worst player i have seen, smith is a screaming camp hyperactive loser, dickoh was voted worst defender in the last country he played in, and duffy could not give a **** about us!

I said last week we could save our season by sorting out a couple of contracts and bringing in a face or two. As usual hibs ****ed up. Went for the cheap option.

now petrie and co will reap what they have sewn. The theatre of dreams will be the biggest white elephant scottish football has seen unless he and the board give the fans something to believe in!
Calderwood will walk if he has any respect. Rod will bring in a decent manager and give him cash if he has any sense.

right now i am embarrassed to be a hibee. for the first time in my life i am seriously considering not going back!

Very depressed

SheriffLobo
18-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Nothing knee jerk about it, nearly a full calendar year of this Colin Nish now! Wouldnae be surprised to see Hibs fans fighting amongst each other at games soon, plenty people at snapping point or beyond!
have to agree I started on two clowns a couple of months back moaning constantly and then cheering at a sub once made....it was movember time so I looked a bit scary with a skinhead and a tash. Good job coz if they came at me I would be crying for my mommy

GreenCastle
18-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Not a shock - been saying it for a while we are total MINCE and are lacking..

Heart
Leadership
A game plan
Fitness
Basic skills
Motivation

We are going to get relegated unless we bring in players soon and hopefully CC can do something with them.

If he doesn't - sack CC and bring in someone to stop us getting relegated before it's too late in the bottom 6.