PDA

View Full Version : Hibs....(Merged disgrace threads)

H113EE5
18-01-2011, 08:37 PM
...GTF :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

Riordan, Nish, Rankin, Murray, in fact the who effin' lot. No charactor, no effort, no hope, no pride

fife hfc
18-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Only players to keep are the young lads. The so called experience players can get to ****.

hibee bouncer
18-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Thank **** so many contracts are up in the summer. Absolute disgrace to the club & jersey!!

francobaresi
18-01-2011, 08:41 PM
One positive to come out of this game is that I will save quite a bit of money between now & end of season... What to do on a Saturday now....:dunno:

bobhfc
18-01-2011, 08:42 PM
get rid of the whole ***in team

Feed McGraw
18-01-2011, 08:43 PM
The really sad thing is, it wasn`t a shock.

stewthehibee
18-01-2011, 08:44 PM
39 years ive been going to watch hibs and ive never seen such a guttles game in my time!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrSmith
18-01-2011, 08:45 PM
^^^ Correct!

Sadly I expected this tonight! More passion from my ten year old shouting at the TV than any of these imposters put on show!

Baader
18-01-2011, 08:46 PM

No it wasn't. 180 minutes to do something. Once again, failed.

Is there a team in the country we could actually beat? I am disgusted.

KingFranck
18-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Petrie you can have my season book and the wee mans book back well done Hibs for chasing fans away

MrSmith
18-01-2011, 08:48 PM
DISGRACE!

That is it Mr Petrie all I have to say!

Titch
18-01-2011, 08:49 PM
3 hrs of football(i use the word lightly) against a second division team and we can't score
DISGRACE
only players in that team i would keep are booth,hanlon,wotherspoon(because they are still young and in a better side will get better) and zemmama (because when he's fit he'll produce) the rest can GTF that includes murray and riordan

Hibby70
18-01-2011, 08:50 PM
This sums it up for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnadzdTUjog

Titch
18-01-2011, 08:57 PM
can an admin remove the ******* from the title please

Newry Hibs
18-01-2011, 09:10 PM
I am so angry about tonight. I just can't believe that they could put out such a poor performance. I missed the start so didn't catch the line-up - and it was only after about 37 minutes that Duffy's name was mentioned. He is a striker playing against a 2nd division team FFS. Even Nish was getting involved (badly). Even if it was not his fault because of a lack of service, then that reflects on the midfield playing against a 2nd division team. Not meant to sound like a pop at Duffy - the whole performance was just so bad.

Living in NI, I don't get to many games and have to make judgements on TV games - so I rarely post as it would be unfair, I would normally be a bit of a happy clappy. But tonight was just awful and I am so raging that I feel the need to type and may join the D & G ranks.

It's bad enough trying to keep my boys interested in the proper green and white - but this does not help. They only want to watch Hibs now, so they can see how mental their Dad goes and learn some new words.

A real new low.

nortonhibby
18-01-2011, 09:15 PM
lets face it we all knew we were going to get beat tonight In CC We trust he must bring in new players in the window or we are doomed in CC we trust:flag:

down the slope
18-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Ayr just chased us about in our own half so we ended up punting aimless balls-why did we not do the same ?. I thought that the change of manager would at least get the players to put a shift in even if they get beaten but either they are unable to do this or they are allowed to do this , looks like we will see a bit more of Ayr next season and who do you think we could beat in that League ?, frightening thought ugh.

RickyS
18-01-2011, 09:25 PM
I am so angry about tonight. I just can't believe that they could put out such a poor performance. I missed the start so didn't catch the line-up - and it was only after about 37 minutes that Duffy's name was mentioned. He is a striker playing against a 2nd division team FFS. Even Nish was getting involved (badly). Even if it was not his fault because of a lack of service, then that reflects on the midfield playing against a 2nd division team. Not meant to sound like a pop at Duffy - the whole performance was just so bad.

Living in NI, I don't get to many games and have to make judgements on TV games - so I rarely post as it would be unfair, I would normally be a bit of a happy clappy. But tonight was just awful and I am so raging that I feel the need to type and may join the D & G ranks.

It's bad enough trying to keep my boys interested in the proper green and white - but this does not help. They only want to watch Hibs now, so they can see how mental their Dad goes and learn some new words.

A real new low.

was going to post something similar, i have 2 boys age 6 & 9 and my nine year old says he doesn't want to support hibs any more. what can i say?

fatbloke
18-01-2011, 10:12 PM
3 hrs of football(i use the word lightly) against a second division team and we can't score
DISGRACE
only players in that team i would keep are booth,hanlon,wotherspoon(because they are still young and in a better side will get better) and zemmama (because when he's fit he'll produce) the rest can GTF that includes murray and riordan

Based on what?

stewthehibee
18-01-2011, 10:24 PM
was going to post something similar, i have 2 boys age 6 & 9 and my nine year old says he doesn't want to support hibs any more. what can i say?Tell them you have to suffer like you do!!!! I have 4 boys 3 off them have season tickets. I have been there for near 40 years. Dont tell them our hisrory and they they may think we are having a bad one!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
18-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Im just back from the game and I thought they did all try but the reality is they are just rubbish players who have no leadership of the pitch. CC your time is up.

KingFranck
19-01-2011, 06:06 AM
was going to post something similar, i have 2 boys age 6 & 9 and my nine year old says he doesn't want to support hibs any more. what can i say?

I have an 8 year old boy and 12 year old girl who share the season ticket and Petrie needs to come to my house on a Saturday morning and see the problems I have trying to persuade either to go to the games. The wee man is Hibs through and through so will always be a Hibs fan but I fear the way we are playing that means an armchair fan!
:grr:

GloryGlory
19-01-2011, 06:17 AM
Message to Petrie - no new contracts for this team of wage thieves. Each and every one of the out of contract players can do one as far as I'm concerned! Knock it all down and start from the foundations up!

That includes using East Mains to its full potential - it's ridiculous that "full time" (i.e. a couple of hours every morning) "professionals" cannot over 180 minutes beat a team of part timers two leagues below them, who have hardly played in two months. It's ridiculous that "full time" "professionals" cannot do the basics of football, like controlling the ball, passing the ball, tackling, etc, etc...

Another message to Petrie - don't send me a letter in March asking me to renew my season ticket and putting a ridiculous deadline of early May to renew - I am sure that I speak for many ST holders, unless and until I see a BIG change in personnel I will not be spending one more penny piece on Hibs, just for my hard-earned cash to be wasted on paying this ****less bunch of wasters.

C/NauldHibby
19-01-2011, 07:56 AM

Spot on, You could tell after the first game that going down there wasn't going to be pleasant. No disrespect but to be out fought by part timers is an utter disgrace!! They should all forfeit their wages this week and give them to charity

RickyS
19-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Message to Petrie - no new contracts for this team of wage thieves. Each and every one of the out of contract players can do one as far as I'm concerned! Knock it all down and start from the foundations up!

That includes using East Mains to its full potential - it's ridiculous that "full time" (i.e. a couple of hours every morning) "professionals" cannot over 180 minutes beat a team of part timers two leagues below them, who have hardly played in two months. It's ridiculous that "full time" "professionals" cannot do the basics of football, like controlling the ball, passing the ball, tackling, etc, etc...

Another message to Petrie - don't send me a letter in March asking me to renew my season ticket and putting a ridiculous deadline of early May to renew - I am sure that I speak for many ST holders, unless and until I see a BIG change in personnel I will not be spending one more penny piece on Hibs, just for my hard-earned cash to be wasted on paying this ****less bunch of wasters.

could not have put it better myself mate. the way I feel right now the season book is paid for but my seat will be empty unless we sign 3+ players.

burghhibs
19-01-2011, 08:34 AM
As the back page of the Sun say's this morning.....

HOPELESS HIBS!

where do we go from here? what signings are we going to make?
if anybody know's please send a letter to....
i want the managers job c/o easter road....
we deserve much better the the utter crap being served up at easter road....
why do i get so upset when i watch my team getting beat by a load or part timers...
the hibs player's should be handing there wages to charity this week. and one other thing
i could not belive it when i saw Smith was in goal last night...

berwickhibee
19-01-2011, 08:42 AM

spot on.:thumbsup:

hibernian fc wont be getting another penny from me until i see some effort in return,worst £400 i have ever spent this season.

Total lack of leadership from our owner,our chairman,our manager and our players,disgusted. totally spineless performance,AGAIN.

Ed De Gramo
19-01-2011, 09:29 AM
A disgrace :agree:

Petrie either open that wallet of yours or quite simply GTF.

Hamish
19-01-2011, 09:38 AM
I have an 8 year old boy and 12 year old girl who share the season ticket and Petrie needs to come to my house on a Saturday morning and see the problems I have trying to persuade either to go to the games. The wee man is Hibs through and through so will always be a Hibs fan but I fear the way we are playing that means an armchair fan!
:grr:

Just tell him either behave or ER on a Saturday