PDA

View Full Version : Tackling

woody47
18-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Is tackling players a thing of the past?

The amount of times we just run backwards without putting a tackle in is ferking embarassing. We just let players run at us until they are within shooting distance and then wonder why we are losing goals.

FFS we have had 3 defenders out of the last 4 managers and not ONE of them has managed to show these ferking pussies how to tackle.

Think I might as well go and watch the kids in the park on a saturday afternoon rather than watch this lot of pesh! Really wished to ferk I hadn't bought a season ticket as for giving this shower of wage thieves my hard earned money really peshes me off.:grr::grr::fuming::fuming::brickwall:brickwall

matty_f
18-01-2011, 07:37 PM

The amount of times we just run backwards without putting a tackle in is ferking embarassing. We just let players run at us until they are within shooting distance and then wonder why we are losing goals.

FFS we have had 3 defenders out of the last 4 managers and not ONE of them has managed to show these ferking pussies how to tackle.

Think I might as well go and watch the kids in the park on a saturday afternoon rather than watch this lot of pesh! Really wished to ferk I hadn't bought a season ticket as for giving this shower of wage thieves my hard earned money really peshes me off.:grr::grr::fuming::fuming::brickwall:brickwall

Tackling requires a will to win the ball, and a modicum of heart. That's where the problem lies.

Wotherspiniesta
18-01-2011, 07:43 PM

:agree:

Their goal was a shining example. Miller and Murray just standing dancing beside the boy as he took the utter pish inside our own box.

Riordan straight after they scored could have put the boot in and got us a goal but he wimped out.

I will say this much though, for all Nish lacks in ability he has at least showed a bit of commitment in challenges tonight

hibee_girl
18-01-2011, 07:47 PM

Their goal was a shining example. Miller and Murray just standing dancing beside the boy as he took the utter pish inside our own box.

Riordan straight after they scored could have put the boot in and got us a goal but he wimped out.

I will say this much though, for all Nish lacks in ability he has at least showed a bit of commitment in challenges tonight