PDA

View Full Version : Captaincy, Team, Transfers, The Whole Lot etc...

HibeeUnderwood
18-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Not been on here in a while, but its been hard to not miss how badly we've been this season. But judging by the team selection tonight, I guess that we can assume we're going to have a new captain next season if not sooner. Hogg has been dreadful this year along with so many others who really need to be shown the door sooner rather than later! I reckon most on here would suggest Ian Murray as new captain, any other candidates you reckon? I kind of wonder if perhaps CC has another option in mind because I'm unsure which of the current crop of players he's made his mind up about keeping. Also, any chances of new players joining us this month? You hear talk of Calderwood having links down south to bring players up, but none have made the journey so far it seems. Anyone have any thoughts on the above?

chrisski33
18-01-2011, 08:01 PM
bbc heard rumour we are signing someone from ross county tomorrow didnt catch name though.

Aldo
18-01-2011, 08:23 PM
bbc heard rumour we are signing someone from ross county tomorrow didnt catch name though.

Michael Gardyne (spl). Apparantly Jim spence text'd the County chairman and he said no.

Gardyne is not in the RC team tonite????

eastmainsmsh
18-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Hope its Gardyne or steven craig

Just Jimmy
18-01-2011, 09:28 PM
ian murray is garbage. there is no player at this club who is fit to captain this team. I'd shed no tears over any single player being emptied.

IberianHibernian
18-01-2011, 10:17 PM
I`ve just said on another thread that one of our priorities should be finding an inspirational captain something we`ve not had since Sauzee . Surely there must be someone who could be signed for next season maybe as a player manager or signed with idea of becoming manager in next year or so .