PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Ayr 1 v 0 Hibs [full time]

Pages : 1 2 [3]

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-01-2011, 08:43 PM
I won't be watching, listening or reading anymore about that crap until the lot of them have been emptied...fact

PC Stamp
What was it Yogi said....hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

And the talent is where?

Sir David Gray
I actually feel physically sick!

Me too.

I can't describe how I feel right now.

Although today's result is entirely predictable, watching that tonight made me want to throw up.

Hibernia Na Eir
18-01-2011, 08:44 PM
trouble after the game?? just seen loads of police running into the hibs corner of the ground

maybe Rod's spied a "get rod out" poster and told the OB to seize it??

Gettin' Auld
18-01-2011, 08:44 PM
mass suicide?
Hopefully that happened in the away dressing toom?

Dr Jimmy
18-01-2011, 08:45 PM
We are utter ***** and with St Mirren getting a few tonight their confidence will be on the up. The sad thing is tonights result is not as big a shock as being made out.

McIntosh
All those who said these players were good enough to keep us up what have you got to say now?

As for Petrie and CC they need to do what ever it takes to bring players in and empty this shower out. THEY ARE NOT FIT TO WEAR A HIBS JERSEY.

All involved should hide their heads in shame.

EasterRoad4Ever
rock bottom

Calderwood out by the weekend

Why the wait. The Club is in utter CRISIS, rotten to the CORE staring with the incompetent BOARD, thru the useless Manager and players who are nothing short of disgracing the name of Hibernian FC

Badge
With the exception of the young players, I'd be happy to never watch any of these players in a Hibs jersey again.

Stick with Booth, Hanlon, Welsh and Wotherspoon and empty the rest. We are going down with the 'seasoned professionals' so stick with the youngsters and bring in a few winners to help them along.

Hibernia Na Eir
I won't be watching, listening or reading anymore about that crap until the lot of them have been emptied...fact

me too. Had my fill of it.:agree:

i can see Rod and his shirt n tie pals getting it very tight from our hardcore fans now. He HAS to carry the can for the mess he's left this club in. Him and Farmer. The Hibs DESTROYERS.

were we any worse on the field under Duff & co?

PS have to disagree with Sky reporter saying a famous scalp tonight at Ayr. Christ, it was Hibs they were playing! The team everyone loves to play against (and beat).

Andy.1875
All part of the team that beat this bunch of losers.

You're a bloody embarassment.

GTF the lot of you.

Hibs are more a bunch of part timers than this lot!

IWasThere2016
EFFIN' GARBAGE! :grr:

HFC 0-7
Shocking! Why so many changes from the manager . . . . . again! Why was Brown dropped Smith was an accident waiting to happen. The players need to have a long hard look at themselves. Those Ayr players were probably working at their normal jobs this morning then pulling on their shirt and beating us, our lot were probably out somewhere spending their wages that they clearly dont deserve.

Everyone at the club, Board, manager and players need to be taking responsibility for this!

hibs4life
18-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Lets face it Ayr weren't even that good. I can't remember seeing much worse in my 30+ years of watching Hibs, not just this game but the succession of lame, poor performances this season under 2 managers.
Not sure we can even say sack the manager as we've just done that. I don't know if anyone could get anything out of that current bunch, they just don't seem to have any heart and any ability they had is gone thanks to their zero confidence. And I wish the Evening News would stop interviewing them with their "we're hurting as much as the fans" and "we're going to turn this around". Let's not hear a word from the players tomorrow.

Grrrr!!!

steviecarnie
18-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Not even a booking showing any commitment at all

miller for a woeful challenge

McIntosh
18-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Why the wait. The Club is in utter CRISIS, rotten to the CORE staring with the incompetent BOARD, thru the useless Manager and players who are nothing short of disgracing the name of Hibernian FC

We can have no excuses players need to be sacked for this kind of performance.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Where are Hibs 10s to go down, outstanding value!

ionahibby
18-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Why should he ? Every Hibs manager knows Petrie's record for picking crap managers who will sooner or later have to be paid off. Colin, Hughes, Mixu and now Calderwood will all have received a wedge of cash for Petrie's mistakes.

What can we do i hardly think petrie is going to resign (would be nice though) and who has the decision of sacking him i can't see farmer getting involved :fuming:

ancient hibee
Hopefully that happened in the away dressing toom?
Not much chance of any of them managing to shoot themselves.

Speedway
And the talent is where?

there's a 20 goal striker on the pitch. There's another two internationalists on the park. There's also 2 players with Champs League experience on there.

Baader
Club have been in crisis for months. How has this been allowed to happen?

EasterRoad4Ever
18-01-2011, 08:50 PM
1st Division next season then, we will fit in well, not one player deserves o be called a SPL player tonight.

No Heart, No Passion and No Commitment!!

PETRIE get it sorted or you will find yourself in a bigger hole than you are now!!!!!

Why oh why are people STILL giving Petrie the opportunity to try sort out the mess he has caused. He IS the reason we are in this bother. 16 players out of contract at the same time ? Selling our best players at the worst time ? Can't buy a player. No money made available. A whole squad who cannot compete physically with butchers and accountants. The club is ROTTEN to the core.

p=sh
The next 45 minutes is your last in a Hibs strip for every single one of you. When the game ends I want every shirt handed in to the coaching staff - you don't deserve to pull the green and white on your backs again. This is a football club with a proud tradition. It has represented a community in Edinburgh for over 125 years and the club, its fans and the Hibernian community fought off extinction in the face of overwhelming odds. If you had shown even a shred of that commitment and guts you could hold your heads up with pride. It may just be a paycheck for you, but its pride and honour to every Hibs fan. We're not here to flatter your inflated egos or conspire with you in your self delusion.
This is Hibernian and you're not good enough. That's it. Any one of you who wants to contradict me can go and see Pat Stanton tomorrow morning and explain to him why you think you're fit to wear the jersey he wore.

Beautiful. The passion which comes across in your writing far exceeds the passion shown by the Hibernian FC "team" that "played" tonight.
Start the rebuilding now.

snooky
This is the bottom of the pit. Not the result but the way it was achieved.

Matty_Jack04
You managed to get into the dressing room, England WC fan style. What do you say to them?

the bus is taking me and my mates hame....you F***S are walkin

KinchHibee
18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
there's a 20 goal striker on the pitch. There's another two internationalists on the park. There's also 2 players with Champs League experience on there.

All in the past though right?

When did Riordan last hit 20 goals a season?

When did Dicko last play internationally?

When did Miller last play CL

The club is just rotting away :grr::grr::grr:

Biggie
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM

Too many players coming to the end of their contracts at the one time...the players are not going to bust their balls for fear of doing themselves an injury and possibly being injured and no money coming in after May......think hibs made a mistake letting so many contracts expire at the one time.....

HibeeEmma
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM

Players have been given too many chances. As i said earlier when a team is in a state like Hibs, players should be getting emptied and new players steadily brought in.

Calderwood couldn't change much when he first came. I for one was ready to wait till January and the transfer window but its been a long 3 months and now we are not seeing much action for change.

Also it's a bit worrying that he is still changing the team drastically each game and still isnt playing the best option.

The team just isn't good enough and need each position needs competition so the manager has a headache over who to choose each week.

Andy74
18-01-2011, 08:53 PM

By looking for blame and not the real problems.

snooky
18-01-2011, 08:53 PM
the bus is taking me and my mates hame....you F***S are walkin

Walking's nae problem apparently.

The_Todd
18-01-2011, 08:54 PM

Check here: http://www.easyodds.com/sports-betting/football-betting/scotland/scottish-premier-league/outright/to-finish-bottom.html

Quick, though. There's no way it'll stay at 10s for long.

Top Pans Hibby
18-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Mr Farmer & Mr Petrie.

Your time has come and gone. Time to go and quickly.

Enough is Enough...

Sylar
Mair pish comments from the manager.

"Players are giving [me] enough"

"They're giving me everything"

He looks hopeless.

Jim44

We were 10/1 with Bet365 but it has just disappeared and I'm sure it will be to reconsider the odds which will surely plummet after tonight.

ionahibby
18-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Mr Farmer & Mr Petrie.

Enough is Enough...

Thats right get rid of the guy that saved us from the brink very stupid :rolleyes:

PaulSmith
18-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Thats right get rid of the guy that saved us from the brink very stupid :rolleyes:

20 years ago.

Top Pans Hibby
18-01-2011, 09:04 PM

20 long years ago.

Time for a change. Petrie & Farmer have obviously taken us as far as they can.

We're in decline and it has to be addressed.....new blood required

hibs4life
18-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Mr Farmer & Mr Petrie.

Enough is Enough...

It's the majority of the players that need to go. I'm not sure a new owner and Chairman would guarantee us improvement. Petrie does need to admit though that he's not been the best selector of Managers.
It's a natural reaction to call for heads after this result (after a whole series of poor results and performances) but we've just sacked a manager. I feel we're going to have to tough this one out, even if it means relegation unfortunately.

fatbloke
18-01-2011, 09:09 PM
It's nonsense to say the team doesn't care. They are all trying their best. The problem is, most of them aren't very good. And they have no tactical plan.

First sentence - pish - none of them care
Second sentence - pish - Really
Third sentence - pish - Problem is none of them are very good
Fourth sentence pish - they have no tactical nous at all

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-01-2011, 09:12 PM
20 long years ago.

Time for a change. Petrie & Farmer have obviously taken us as far as they can.

We're in decline and it has to be addressed.....new blood required

Not sure there'll be a long line of wealthy suitors lining up to get involved unfortunately!

fatbloke

Aye 46 months

cad
Being honest I dont think to many will be surprised at the result .
We are kidding ourselves if we think Hibs are going anywhere fast on the pitch ,
this bunch will be replaced by the next bunch ,who will fit into our wage structure and off we go again nothing better well maybe a wee bit but nothing to warrent a £405 investment not for me anyway .
Keep putting performances in like that an we will be gone by the end of Feb .just very very sad that thats the best we can do .
Ayr showed Hibs what a bit of effort gets you ,

John_the_angus_hibby
18-01-2011, 09:20 PM
The next 45 minutes is your last in a Hibs strip for every single one of you. When the game ends I want every shirt handed in to the coaching staff - you don't deserve to pull the green and white on your backs again. This is a football club with a proud tradition. It has represented a community in Edinburgh for over 125 years and the club, its fans and the Hibernian community fought off extinction in the face of overwhelming odds. If you had shown even a shred of that commitment and guts you could hold your heads up with pride. It may just be a paycheck for you, but its pride and honour to every Hibs fan. We're not here to flatter your inflated egos or conspire with you in your self delusion.

This is Hibernian and you're not good enough. That's it. Any one of you who wants to contradict me can go and see Pat Stanton tomorrow morning and explain to him why you think you're fit to wear the jersey he wore.

That's me for tonight as I feel sick. But well said that man.

SloopJB
18-01-2011, 09:28 PM
It has been made clear that we are not as good as 85% of SPL teams but now we know we are not as good as a second division team.

Trying really hard not to rant a knee jerk reactionary post but it's difficult.

No need to say who should do what at Easter Road as after tonight each and everyone involved should know. Each must decide on their own.

Apparently the players are hurting, It's a real comfort to know that when they return to work they will not have to face rival supporters ripping the pish out of them.