PDA

View Full Version : Good or bad thing?

LancashireHibby
18-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Just stuck my head in at the ground and the pitch looks like a bowling green - a higher division side should surely be able to take advantage of the quality of the pitch and pass Ayr off the park?

legends of 73
18-01-2011, 02:25 PM
thats if we had players that could pass the ball:greengrin:greengrin

LancashireHibby
18-01-2011, 02:27 PM
thats if we had players that could pass the ball:greengrin:greengrin

That's what's worrying me!

down-the-slope
18-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Just stuck my head in at the ground and the pitch looks like a bowling green - a higher division side should surely be able to take advantage of the quality of the pitch and pass Ayr off the park?

Jings your keen....we hope to be there 5.30 / 6pm and heading to the Wetherspoons for grub before the game

LancashireHibby
18-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Jings your keen....we hope to be there 5.30 / 6pm and heading to the Wetherspoons for grub before the game

Ground was on the way from the station to my hotel so thought I'd have a look in. Plenty going on to set up for Sky etc. (Not made it to the hotel yet mind, found myself derailed in a nearby bar!)

down-the-slope
18-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Ground was on the way from the station to my hotel so thought I'd have a look in. Plenty going on to set up for Sky etc. (Not made it to the hotel yet mind, found myself derailed in a nearby bar!)

:faf:.I have visions of you wobbling off to Hotel after a few too many libations...flopping on the bed...falling asleep and missing the game

Craig_in_Prague
18-01-2011, 03:04 PM

You sure you never wondered into Ayr Northfield instead (large bowling club) :wink:

LancashireHibby
18-01-2011, 03:52 PM
:faf:.I have visions of you wobbling off to Hotel after a few too many libations...flopping on the bed...falling asleep and missing the game
Still in the pub, wouldn't rule it out!