PDA

View Full Version : NBA MLK day 2011

Hibeesb0unc3
18-01-2011, 09:45 AM
since i am relatively new to the site i was wondering if anybody else had any interest in the NBA. :thumbsup: and thought i would ask if you do take interest in basketball did anybody watch the four games on ESPN last night

The_Exile
23-01-2011, 09:49 PM
since i am relatively new to the site i was wondering if anybody else had any interest in the NBA. :thumbsup: and thought i would ask if you do take interest in basketball did anybody watch the four games on ESPN last night

Ah balls, I forgot about that, been to the Garden to see the Knicks, so guess that makes me a fan :D, I tend to follow the NFL until Feb then start watching the NBA from there, although Sky Plus any biggies I don't want to miss, I miss the old Channel 5 format, that's what initially got me into the NBA and it's not the same having the ESPN coverage, bring back Mark Webster and Andre Alleyne!

Hibeesb0unc3
28-01-2011, 04:15 PM
the channel 5 coverage was great and i miss it, but ESPN is starting to show 3 or 4 games a week and at least 1 or 2 are big games so they are good to watch:agree:

Biggie
30-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Phoenix suns are my team...been to see a couple of games, Golden state warriers vs Miami Heat and the Boston celtics....hope to get over for a suns game...but happy watching the NBA on sky for the mo'