PDA

View Full Version : Top spl goal scorer tjis season?

cam75
18-01-2011, 09:21 AM
With kenny miller set to leave rangers with 21 goals i thought colin Samual of killie would catch him and Goodwillie could be out of the game,do you think KM will be caught in the scoreing charts?

J-C
18-01-2011, 09:23 AM
With kenny miller set to leave rangers with 21 goals i thought colin Samual of killie would catch him and Goodwillie could be out of the game,do you think KM will be caught in the scoreing charts?

Don't really care who ends up top scorer.

Purehibee_MYB
18-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Colin Nish.

cam75
18-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Don't really care who ends up top scorer.

Fair play was looking to stick £10 bet on who will finnish top scorer

cam75
18-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Colin Nish.

if he leaves hibs he will no dought go on to score a load of goals for his new club,what ever level he ends up at,not long ago he was 1 goal per 3 games now its more like 1 in 12

Wee Scottie Dug
18-01-2011, 09:51 AM

I wouldn't stick any money on Connor Sammon (assuming thats who you mean :cool2: ) as a fee has been agreed between Scunthorpe and Killie and its looking like he will be away this week ........ Hooper might be the man to catch him (if Miller actually goes in this window) ........ or maybe even Rooney when he catches fire for us in the 2nd half of the season :devil:

Hibeesb0unc3
18-01-2011, 10:00 AM
i would go for one of three,
rooney
vernon and hooper

M11BMO
18-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Hooper.

magnificent_seven
18-01-2011, 10:22 AM

Collin Samuel plays for St. Johnstone, not Killie.

If Miller and Goodwillie are out of the game,I think it could be Stokes.

Hibeesb0unc3
18-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Collin Samuel plays for St. Johnstone, not Killie.

If Miller and Goodwillie are out of the game,I think it could be Stokes.

i think he would've meant connor sammon :thumbsup:

cam75
18-01-2011, 11:17 AM
i stand corrected connor sammon

Sir David Gray
18-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Sammon will be away by the end of January, I wouldn't imagine that Goodwillie will be playing again for Dundee Utd until his trial is over and Rooney might be away this month as well.

That's the three top scorers in the league taken care of, behind Kenny Miller.

Behind them, if Nick Blackman can recapture his early season form with Motherwell, at Aberdeen, then he could be in with a shout and Hooper and Stokes can't be discounted either.

If I was a betting man I would say Stokes, provided he gets a run in the Celtic team, but if he goes back to being on the bench then I would say Miller will stay as top scorer, even if he leaves Rangers, as I don't think Hooper will score the 11 goals in Celtic's last 17 games that would be required for him to catch Miller.

The Sea-gull
18-01-2011, 11:47 AM
As has been stated already, if I had to put money on someone I would go for Stokes providied he gets a regular game and continues as Celtic penalty taker.

He is an out and out scorer and also takes pens although we all know Celtic don't get pens as the refs have it in for them.

Vernon or Blackman are in with a shout too if Aberdeen's resurgence continues.

Kevin Kyle (another penalty taker) could be there or there abouts too.

H!BEE
18-01-2011, 03:08 PM
could be stokes: with smeltic still got 17 games to go this season, thats what 17

more penalties added to his current goal tally of 8.

LMAO

COME ON DEEK YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

DEEK:notworthy: DEEK :notworthy:DEEK:notworthy: DEEK :notworthy:DEEK :notworthy:DEEK :notworthy:DEEK:notworthy: DEEK