PDA

View Full Version : Lets get behind the team and the board

mcfly
17-01-2011, 05:58 PM
i have been a critic recently of the team and the board but surely now is the team for us all to unite behind them.

Does it make people work harder, put that extra tackle in, take a chance with a dig at goal if they are gonna get abuse from the stands if they mess it up? NO they will take the easy option and play a nothing pass and not take the responsibility.

Our club needs the fans behind them not shouting abuse - we as fans need SPL football to watch so its in our interest too.

I know for a fact our board are trying 100% with all the spare money we have to get behind the manager and get in some fresh faces. we still have 2 weeks left of the transfer window so lets wait and see.

A win tomorrow could kick start our season - so i call on all hibs fans to forget abusing the team from behind the keyboard/stands and use all that energy to get behind the team and help them.

And before i get any smart arsed replies - i am 100% sober.

Hermit Crab
17-01-2011, 06:13 PM
i have been a critic recently of the team and the board but surely now is the team for us all to unite behind them.

Does it make people work harder, put that extra tackle in, take a chance with a dig at goal if they are gonna get abuse from the stands if they mess it up? NO they will take the easy option and play a nothing pass and not take the responsibility.

Our club needs the fans behind them not shouting abuse - we as fans need SPL football to watch so its in our interest too.

I know for a fact our board are trying 100% with all the spare money we have to get behind the manager and get in some fresh faces. we still have 2 weeks left of the transfer window so lets wait and see.

A win tomorrow could kick start our season - so i call on all hibs fans to forget abusing the team from behind the keyboard/stands and use all that energy to get behind the team and help them.

Good post :top marks But i dont think everyone will share your enthusiasm. GGTTH:thumbsup::notworthy:

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Errr....no

:na na:

snooky
17-01-2011, 06:28 PM

Good post and I'm sure the majority of us would agree however, I'd like to see HFC kick it off with some kind of positive gesture ......... like signing somebody - anybody!

hibs0666
17-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Well done the OP - I think the knockers & whiners need to take a wee break and leave the supporting to the big boys.

MrSmith
17-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Emmm let me think about that??.....No effin chance!

I'm supporting the manager but the team and the board can do one! I may give the board a little room in the future if they back the manager and stop interfering in football matters ensuring we do no get relegated!

Hibeesb0unc3
17-01-2011, 06:47 PM
i think it would be good to see everyone get behind the team, but with people paying money to watch our team fail miserably you can understand why they dont get behind the team.

nonetheless i will continue to be virtually the only person singing in the famous five and trying to encourage our fans and player:agree:

smurf
17-01-2011, 06:50 PM
I would suggest exerting pressure on our at times inept board is being a supporter of our club.

GGTTH.

spike220
17-01-2011, 07:56 PM

Agreed:agree:

hibs0666
17-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I would suggest exerting pressure on our at times inept board is being a supporter of our club.

GGTTH.

Pressure them to do what?

SmokieJoe
17-01-2011, 11:11 PM

:top marks

Amen! enough of the short sighted i'm not a believer crap!

smurf
17-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Pressure them to do what?

Do their job on delivering on their stated objectives that they are failing miserably to achieve.

hibs0666
18-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Do their job on delivering on their stated objectives that they are failing miserably to achieve.

Which ones?

smurf
18-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Which ones?

The ones they stated on the website 3 or 4 years ago.

blackpoolhibs
18-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Each game home or away, we should be right behind the team. Any criticism we have of the club should always be kept for here, work or the pub.

Hibeesb0unc3
18-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Each game home or away, we should be right behind the team. Any criticism we have of the club should always be kept for here, work or the pub.

or if you are lennon the touchline :rolleyes:

hibs0666
18-01-2011, 10:16 AM
The ones they stated on the website 3 or 4 years ago.

Help me out here.

LancashireHibby
18-01-2011, 10:37 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I can't say I've ever come away from a game saying "I enjoyed that 90 minutes of whinging, moaning and griping". Get behind HFC and all concerned with it at the games and you'll live a lot longer instead of waiting for the first excuse to start booing.

Win or lose, let's get behind the lads tonight and give them the boost they need.

H!BEE
18-01-2011, 01:59 PM
glory glory to the hibees............

:flag::flag:

KingFranck
18-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Well done the OP - I think the knockers & whiners need to take a wee break and leave the supporting to the big boys.

Well I was going to stop but after that shambles Petrie and the lot of them can disappear I'm going to find something else to do on a Saturday an absolute disgrace

Gala Foxes
18-01-2011, 08:44 PM
asking the fans to unite when the "team" on the park and the 5 stooges on the bench can't show any unity themselves?

Lets face it 90% of them are taking the bucks and don't give a toss

Shameful lack of passion fire and committment

lobster
18-01-2011, 08:46 PM
we as fans need SPL football to watch
:taxi

Saorsa
18-01-2011, 08:46 PM
aye, lets do that :rolleyes:

NorthfieldHibee
18-01-2011, 08:52 PM

And before i get any smart arsed replies - i am 100% sober

I'm glad someone finally had the balls to say it, angry as i am and heartbreaking as that was tonight, criticism is getting us nowhere fast, we just have to get behind the team

mcfly
18-01-2011, 08:56 PM

this was my post and i really felt as fans we needed to get behind the team however after watching that bunch of wage thiefs i'm disgusted by that.

as a club we are in disarray - without at least 4-5 players we are down.

I am going to fire off an angry e mail to the board and i urge every angry hibs fan to do the same.

i will not be renewing my season ticket, i wont be back at easter road this season to watch that crap.

they dont deserve fans, if they showed 0.5% of the passion we have as fans they'd do ok but they are an embarrassment. 16 players out of contract, they'll all be signing on the dole - who would have that bunch of losers??

DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS watching CC interview he admits the players are giving enough - utter keek

francobaresi
18-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Getting behind the team doesn't seem to work either... The only solution is a complete clear out & start again. In the 1st division I would guess...

stewthehibee
18-01-2011, 09:30 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I can't say I've ever come away from a game saying "I enjoyed that 90 minutes of whinging, moaning and griping". Get behind HFC and all concerned with it at the games and you'll live a lot longer instead of waiting for the first excuse to start booing.

Win or lose, let's get behind the lads tonight and give them the boost they need.Ive got behind them for long enough that has to be the worst performance of the wage thiefs ive see from our beloved Hibees in 30 odd years!!!!!

The Voice Of Reason
18-01-2011, 09:33 PM
this was my post and i really felt as fans we needed to get behind the team however after watching that bunch of wage thiefs i'm disgusted by that.

as a club we are in disarray - without at least 4-5 players we are down.

I am going to fire off an angry e mail to the board and i urge every angry hibs fan to do the same.

i will not be renewing my season ticket, i wont be back at easter road this season to watch that crap.

they dont deserve fans, if they showed 0.5% of the passion we have as fans they'd do ok but they are an embarrassment. 16 players out of contract, they'll all be signing on the dole - who would have that bunch of losers??

DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS watching CC interview he admits the players are giving enough - utter keek

I agree with your sentiments now. However you seem to have more faces than the town hall clock. :confused:

AFKA5814_Hibs
18-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Sounded like the Hibs fans got right behind the team tonight, lots of singing to be heard from the Hibs end and did the Hibs players respond? Did they f€ck. The played like they have done all season, abysmal.