PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: New iPhone App Launched

RSS Bot
17-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Get closer to your club with new official Hibernian app

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110117/new-iphone-app-launched_2262950_2269313)

StevieC
17-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Would help if they were clearer as to what you get for your basic £2.99 and what you actually have to pay for with the monthly subscription?

:dunno:

Removed
17-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I can already access HTV on my Desire so looks like this is just fixing another flaw with the iPhone :wink:

And yes I agree, the website is unclear to me as well

Calvin
17-01-2011, 05:21 PM
★ Application Summary ★

The Official Hibernian FC Application brings you cutting edge features and is a MUST for any fan, keeping you up to date with all the latest club content on the move.

★ Features - What you get for FREE when you download the application ★

✩ Free Video - Regular articles from in and around your club ✩ News – Official Hibs news as and when it happens.
✩ Player Profiles – Stats and images for every Hibs player
✩ LIVE MATCH DAY – The main port of call on Scottish Premier League match days. Fans can view: - Live minute by minute text commentary - Team line-ups for the game - Latest scores from the Scottish Premier League - Live match stats - All this for every game in the League
✩ Statistics – All the Hibs stats you need including fixtures, results, tables etc
✩ Countdown - Next match countdown ticker lets you know exactly when the next match is
✩ Wallpapers coming soon! – 6 Wallpapers for your iPhone! Including player images and crests - normal RRP £3 each!
✩ Plus – links to ticket information, Hibs store information and more…
✩ Many new features planned in updates

★ Features - What you get if you SUBSCRIBE within the application ★

✩ Cost - 1 month subscription = £2.39 - 3 month subscription = £6.49 – 12 month subscription = £24.99

✩ Match Highlights – High quality video highlights

✩ TV News – All the exclusive club video content direct to your iPhone/iPod

✩ Push Alerts - Receive Push notifications direct to your screen for new news articles

Removed
17-01-2011, 05:23 PM
If they canny get official website info correct what are the chances with this?

Anyone that buys it has more money than sense imo, but there again it is for iPhone owners :greengrin

bobhfc
17-01-2011, 05:30 PM
has any one bought this app?

SteveHFC
17-01-2011, 05:32 PM
has any one bought this app?

I have :greengrin

Gatecrasher
17-01-2011, 05:35 PM
just downloaded it, im impressed :agree:

SlickShoes
17-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Seems pretty decent actually, since i am not going to games, its good to be able to get highlights and all that other stuff on my phone that hibs tv has.

Live commentary is bonus as well since i dont have a radio and am usually out when the games are on!

degenerated
17-01-2011, 05:45 PM
I can already access HTV on my Desire so looks like this is just fixing another flaw with the iPhone :wink:

And yes I agree, the website is unclear to me as well

this about sums it up imho :wink:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-%26-technology/iphone-v-android-debate-%27not-important%27-201101173436/

HibbyKeith
17-01-2011, 05:57 PM
I've just downloaded it, if you don't subscribe to the premium service there is very little you cant get from various websites on your phone browser, saying that though its all in one app.

Navigation is decent and it loads quickly. still don't understand any app that launches with unfinished features though (no wallpapers yet)

First impressions, its well presented but not worth £2.99 for the free features available, the full features once subscribed would make it an unmissable app for any hibs fan.

Removed
17-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Unmissable :shocked:

Anyone want to swap an iphone for an HTC :pray:

:faf:

HibeeMG
17-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Unmissable :shocked:

Anyone want to swap an iphone for an HTC :pray:

:faf:

I wouldn't want to get rid of my iPhone!

Just like the Hibs, it might have it's flaws but it's a groundbreaker in all respects.

You learn to love it even though it annoys the living he'll out of you!

Everyone else are just a bunch of glory hunting bstards! :wink:

Bostonhibby
17-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Yep, thank **** we have got the App sorted out, the absence of one has been worrying me all season, I think we have now turned the corner, the only way is up now. :greengrin

Winston Ingram
17-01-2011, 07:04 PM
No for me. The Fishy site is as slow as a week in the jail for news

R'Albin
17-01-2011, 07:40 PM
just downloaded it, im impressed :agree:

So does this app have Hibs Tv on it basically:confused: Sounds pretty good im thinking of subscribing:thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
17-01-2011, 07:47 PM
So does this app have Hibs Tv on it basically:confused: Sounds pretty good im thinking of subscribing:thumbsup:

yep, although i dont know if it links into the internet account, probably will though

R'Albin
17-01-2011, 07:54 PM
yep, although i dont know if it links into the internet account, probably will though

I dont have hibs Tv, so does anyone know if i need that?? Because i would rather get one or the other as appose to spending £64 a year. Cheers:aok:

Jay
17-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Right! I am extraordinarily thick when it comes to these things.:greengrin

My son has an ipod touch so can he pay £2.99 for the app then buy a subscription to the proper Hibs TV with interviews etc or is it just highlights and commentary?