PDA

View Full Version : right, thats it... nuff's enough...

strummbo
17-01-2011, 11:53 AM
to hear, see and read the frustrations of many good and bad hibs folk is par for the course these days

i could never boo anyone in green and white, clap all substitutions on and off the park...

players come players go, managers come managers go, we remain constant however

I will always support my team, always have done, through thick and thin, and its wafer thin at the moment

no question in my mind that you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, we have pigs ears mostly bar one or two who do not maintain a standard over a few weeks let alone a season...

stop boiong, get behind the team, either to push the useless gits out the door or actively support them...

granted some of the players performances of late have been dreadful but we are Hibs, rain or shine...

C'mon the Hibs...

Delboy*
17-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Agree totally n its how I try to be, but boy its getting hard!

Hibs forever

The Falcon
17-01-2011, 08:06 PM
:flag:

to hear, see and read the frustrations of many good and bad hibs folk is par for the course these days

i could never boo anyone in green and white, clap all substitutions on and off the park...

I will always support my team, always have done, through thick and thin, and its wafer thin at the moment

no question in my mind that you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, we have pigs ears mostly bar one or two who do not maintain a standard over a few weeks let alone a season...

stop boiong, get behind the team, either to push the useless gits out the door or actively support them...

granted some of the players performances of late have been dreadful but we are Hibs, rain or shine...

C'mon the Hibs...

Brads Laing
17-01-2011, 08:08 PM

C'mon the Hibs...
:top marksCompletely agree

Alex Trager
18-01-2011, 12:10 AM

C'mon the Hibs...
Here Here

HibeePaj
18-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Calderwood's green n white army:flag:

billbee
18-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Believe - We will be back!

:notworthy:

cam75
18-01-2011, 08:37 AM
100 percent