PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene Derek McInnes

Sammy7nil
16-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Following Hibs Highlights when we had 1 effort on target two efforts off target and Deeks cross that was cleared despite chasing the game for 50 mins. Woeful

"I am surprised at the lack of transfer activety, Hibs look like they need 2 or 3 players, I am sure Colin is trying."

Even he knows we need Players NOW

BEEJ
16-01-2011, 11:33 PM
There seems to be a lot of effort behind the scenes to secure new players and for various reasons they have so far been thwarted late on in the process.

There will have to be some developments on the transfer front this week. Too late for the cup match; but we need at least one new arrival to 'freshen up' (as they say) the squad before the league fixture on Saturday.

Sammy7nil
16-01-2011, 11:39 PM
There seems to be a lot of effort behind the scenes to secure new players and for various reasons they have so far been thwarted late on in the process.

There will have to be some developments on the transfer front this week. Too late for the cup match; but we need at least one new arrival to 'freshen up' (as they say) the squad before the league fixture on Saturday.

I hope it is down to bad luck injuries for example and not bad homework.
We Desperately need at least 3 this window.

Bamba away, McBride and Nish told they can go I hope CC is thinking the same

We need a good news story too

new malkyhib
16-01-2011, 11:45 PM
[B][U]

I hope it is down to bad luck injuries for example and not bad homework.
We Desperately need at least 3 this window.

Bamba away, McBride and Nish told they can go I hope CC is thinking the same

We need a good news story too

Apparently the guy Best of Newcastle was one that was lined up on loan - his hat trick for Newcastle last week has seen them have a rethink though - so that one can be put down to bad luck - but many more hard luck stories re signings are going to be hard to swallow, to be honest.

Removed
16-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Why was the offside goal not shown in the highlights :confused:

BEEJ
16-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Apparently the guy Best of Newcastle was one that was lined up on loan - his hat trick for Newcastle last week has seen them have a rethink though - so that one can be put down to bad luck - but many more hard luck stories re signings are going to be hard to swallow, to be honest.
An injury to another target and a change of heart on the part of a third, or so the rumours would suggest.

If true, I think we've already had our fair share of hard luck this window.

Sammy7nil
16-01-2011, 11:52 PM
An injury to another target and a change of heart on the part of a third, or so the rumours would suggest.

If true, I think we've already had our fair share of hard luck this window.

If you were a promising youngster looking for experience you would run a mile from the turmoil at ER it is likely to drag you down and possible tranish your rep