PDA

View Full Version : Celtic lowlights

sunshine1875
16-01-2011, 07:09 PM
During the game yesterday, I noticed how slow our midfield are at getting back behind the ball when the opposition have it or in pushing forward when our strikers have the ball. I noticed that our box-to-box player was particularly bad at it.

Look at the video from 1:10 to 1:30 and watch de Gaff. I am sure it is him slowly jogging when he should be running fast!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9363404.stm

Contrast this to the u-19s goal at Tiny today when we had a 4 on 2 after we managed to break up the Hertz attack just outside our box.

These two vidoes tell me everything that is wrong with our team. Lack of pace!

CB_NO3
16-01-2011, 07:13 PM
I cant believe how slow Riordan and Zemmama are. I remember the Rangers game at Easter Road this season, David Weir beat Riordan for pace. Pretty embaressing.

Big_D
16-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Strange the BBC didn't deem Wotherspoons early chance or Galbraiths chalked off goal worth showing

H!BEE
17-01-2011, 09:06 AM
never watched the highlights, did they really no show that!!!

musta been onside then LOL weegie press, they never fail to amaze!!!!!

ITS A CONSPIRACY ITS A CONSPIRACY:flag::flag:

lol watching it now > those highlights make us look so much worse than we are and thats a hard thing to do!

LMAO- i was saying never a penalty LOL GREEN TINTS ARE THE BEST LMAO

skipster7
17-01-2011, 09:29 AM
it confirms what i thought at the game, that Kayal is a diving ******* and the refs are now too scared not to give free kicks when a celtic player goes down.about 45 secs in he loses the ball when degraff challenges and throws his legs in the air and spins round screaming:confused::confused:. wee scrote.

H!BEE
17-01-2011, 10:10 AM
A degraff challenge, I JUST DONT BELIEVE LOL

does he actually have legs and feet lol:na na: