PDA

View Full Version : It scares me...

MrSmith
16-01-2011, 11:26 AM
To think that this team is capable of allowing Hearts to put 7 past us without giving a **** in the process

SACK THEM NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

We will lose to Ayr, they will relegate us and if Hearts pump us???? We shall see.

ps, I'm really angry and p!ssed of!

HibbyAndy
16-01-2011, 11:28 AM
And breathe...:greengrin

bingo70
16-01-2011, 11:30 AM
To think that this team is capable of allowing Hearts to put 7 past us without giving a **** in the process

SACK THE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

We will lose to Ayr, they will relegate us and if Hearts pump us???? We shall see.

You need to chill out, you'll give yourself a heart attack if you've been this angry all season :wink:

Hibbyradge
16-01-2011, 11:46 AM
It's only fitba'.

:hide:

matty_f
16-01-2011, 11:48 AM

SACK THE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Two things - we put in one of our worst performances in years against them at Easter Road earlier in the season, they managed 2 against us.

We were honking again against them at New Year, they managed 1.

There's still a lot of fitba' to be played this season, we're not down yet.

MrSmith
16-01-2011, 11:51 AM
I know got the brown bag and stuff but this is getting to much! The thought of them letting the jumbos put 7 past us is.... :fuming: :timebomb: :flamed:

bingo70
16-01-2011, 12:01 PM
I know got the brown bag and stuff but this is getting to much! The thought of them letting the jumbos put 7 past us is.... :fuming: :timebomb: :flamed:

Why would you think of that let alone worry and get angry about it when a better team than hearts was only able to put 3 past us :confused:

I know we're uber ***** the now but they're not going to be putting 7 past us any point soon as apart from anything we don't play them for ages so i'm really really struggling to see your point and why your getting so angry about that possibility now :confused:

MrSmith
16-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Why would you think of that let alone worry and get angry about it when a better team than hearts was only able to put 3 past us :confused:

I know we're uber ***** the now but they're not going to be putting 7 past us any point soon as apart from anything we don't play them for ages so i'm really really struggling to see your point and why your getting so angry about that possibility now :confused:

Because I really think this team are capable of going that low and not giving a toss about it!

I can't help the way I'm feeling and its simply due to the fact that they do not give a *****!

BEEJ
16-01-2011, 01:39 PM
What a bizarre way to be thinking!? :confused:

Where has that come from?