PDA

View Full Version : I've got a theory why we are Rank Rotten.

E.T. is a Hibee
15-01-2011, 10:05 PM
I think the reason why we are so rank rotten is because the players in the squad who's contracts are coming to an end and are not getting renewed/improved they are pissed off and cause of this they are bringing the mood of the club down and the wee s**ts are brining the rest of the squad down then its is effecting the training and its is then it effecting the performance on a Sat!

Could be as simple as that.

matty_f
15-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I think the reason why we are so rank rotten is because the players in the squad who's contracts are coming to an end and are not getting renewed/improved they are pissed off and cause of this they are bringing the mood of the club down and the wee s**ts are brining the rest of the squad down then its is effecting the training and its is then it effecting the performance on a Sat!

Could be as simple as that.

If that was the case then the players in question are an absolute disgrace.

If I was told by my employer that I was out on my ear in a few months I'd be knocking my pan in trying to change their mind.

calder45a
15-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Certainly not helping.:agree:

The Falcon
15-01-2011, 10:12 PM
I also dont think any of our players are enjoying playing at ER just now and it shows. In fact, given the abuse aimed at some of them, I feel sure in the same position I would be dreading it.

its a grand...
15-01-2011, 10:14 PM
This is my theory:
During the Recent matches I observed that 90% of the time the ball was being casually punted up the park with no real intention, about 10% of these 'passes' made it to a team member!!
But when Hibs actually got into space and passed the ball along the ground 99% of the time they actually got somewhere.*
I don't see why calderwood doesn't just tell them to play simple passing football(maybe he does. We will never know what 'tactic' colin uses) We could easily just pass the ball up the middle of the field and occassionaly give the ball out wide to cross it in.*
But to make this happen we need a player similar to miller on his day who can contol the midfield and pick out decent passes. We also need a tall striker- who isn't a ret*rd who can't stay on his feet- who can get on the end of crosses. To be honest zemmama is as much use for headers than nish is.

matty_f
15-01-2011, 10:17 PM
I also dont think any of our players are enjoying playing at ER just now and it shows. In fact, given the abuse aimed at some of them, I feel sure in the same position I would be dreading it.

:agree: I'd say that the poor performances and subsequent bad atmosphere that they have brought, have made Easter Road a hellish place for the home team.

The 12th Man are good for keeping the songs going, but they're pishing in the ocean when so many of the rest of the crowd are so vocal at expressing their displeasure at the performances (with good reason, I might add).

The problem is that almost every mistake we make at the moment is getting punished. Players are scared to try anything and none of them appear to have the balls to take responsibility for it.