PDA

View Full Version : Telll me If Im wrong.

calder45a
15-01-2011, 09:57 PM
I was positive David Wotherspoon missed a header in the first mins of the match. Anyone confirm this?
It is reported in the Hibs website that it was Riorden.

"The full time score was harsh on a Hibernian team that had competed very well, particularly in the first half, but that will be of little consolation.

Hibernian had their chances and could have gone ahead in the first minute only for Derek Riordan to head wide from a good position."

Hiber-nation
15-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I was positive David Wotherspoon missed a header in the first mins of the match. Anyone confirm this?

"The full time score was harsh on a Hibernian team that had competed very well, particularly in the first half, but that will be of little consolation.

Hibernian had their chances and could have gone ahead in the first minute only for Derek Riordan to head wide from a good position."

You're right :agree:

HibbyAndy
Wotherspoon missed it, Played in by an outstanding run and cross by Stevenson.

hibbysam

Definitely DW, at first i thought it was Riordan but saw the number 24 on his back when he got up:agree:

calder45a
15-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Cheers,thought my mince pies were deceiving me.

Iggy Pope
15-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Cheers,thought my mince pies were deceiving me.

I thought he might have done a wee bit better with the chance? Much as I have faith in him, today was not a plus.

whiskyhibby
15-01-2011, 11:07 PM
It was definately Wotherspoon :agree::agree:

Sprouleflyer
15-01-2011, 11:12 PM
I thought he might have done a wee bit better with the chance? Much as I have faith in him, today was not a plus.

Got to admit, I don't see anything in Wotherspoon.

He struggles to beat a player, has no strength, can't pass and can't shoot.

What has he done in the team since breaking through?

Yes, he is young and he may come good, but right now, he is just as bad as all the others!!

Albion Hibs
15-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Got to admit, I don't see anything in Wotherspoon.

He struggles to beat a player, has no strength, can't pass and can't shoot.

What has he done in the team since breaking through?

Yes, he is young and he may come good, but right now, he is just as bad as all the others!!

Agreed. I look at our previous young players and they have so much more than Wotherspoon it is ridiculous.

I would love it if he came to something, but in my honest view as a midfielder at his age, he offers nothing.

I hope he can find some form and become a player for us.

YetholmHibee
15-01-2011, 11:21 PM

I missed that too.

It would of been the ONLY thing he contributed to todays game - not good enough!

He is over-rated . . . . . is he the only sucess story we have from youth !!!!

Weatherspoon :bye:

Riordans Boots
15-01-2011, 11:33 PM
I missed that too.

It would of been the ONLY thing he contributed to todays game - not good enough!

A bit harsh :rolleyes:

Kurtis Byrne did ok :confused:

Jones28
15-01-2011, 11:48 PM
I missed that too.

Get his name right at least...

He was poor today

3 players with pass marks: Hanlon, Stevenson and Brown

Broken Gnome
15-01-2011, 11:54 PM
This thread is borderline insulting. Get a grip FFS, he's as naturally talented as anyone in the side but is a young kid lacking in confidence. Yes he had a rotten game, but he was still probably responsible for the best bit if action we mustered in the whole game. Everyone crys out for the young guys to get a game, yet one of the best is already being written off. Appalling.

Removed
15-01-2011, 11:58 PM
This thread is borderline insulting. Get a grip FFS, he's as naturally talented as anyone in the side but is a young kid lacking in confidence. Yes he had a rotten game, but he was still probably responsible for the best bit if action we mustered in the whole game. Everyone crys out for the young guys to get a game, yet one of the best is already being written off. Appalling.

:agree:

YetholmHibee
16-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Get his name right at least...

He was poor today

3 players with pass marks: Hanlon, Stevenson and Brown

I do apologies . . . . it's Wotherspoon! . . . . smack me proper!

does not change the fact . . . . he is not good enough!!

Everything he did today was 'mince'. . . . . time up!!

Riordans Boots
16-01-2011, 12:50 AM
I do apologies . . . . it's Wotherspoon! . . . . smack me proper!

does not change the fact . . . . he is not good enough!!

Everything he did today was 'mince'. . . . . time up!!

Here you go then :slipper:

And you are still talkin pash ...

muirhousehibby
16-01-2011, 01:04 AM
On his day he's a quality player, he played just behind the front to at u19s and was outstanding. I personally think yogi overplayed him in the first team to early,and out of position too.

young, lack of confidence and playing in a team struggling has taken it's toll.

Scotthibs1875
16-01-2011, 02:03 AM
I missed that too.

I agree with you that he was not good enough today but he made a great chance for riordan with a great ball. He's obviously playing with low confidence, like every other hibs player. I strongly believe that he will turn into a very good player.