PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal match v West ham

HibbyAndy
15-01-2011, 09:52 PM
The Gunners just won me £197 :greengrin

Cesc Fabregas was on the ball more times than the ENTIRE West ham midfiled:agree: Staggering.

What beats me up tho is watching Hibs a few hours earlier that cant even pass 2 feet and watching Arsenal do it for fun..Stringing 42 passes together at one point.

Not comparing the two clubs for one minute, But why cant we string 2 or 3 passes together? Its basic stuff?? Thicot..HOOFFFFFFF...Dicko HOOF......... Murray...HOOOOOFFFFFFFF ETC ETC...Im just mightily pissed off i guess... When watching Hibs under Mowbray, A 4-4 game against Dundee at easter rd ( by the way Riordan scored a cracker for 5-1..NOWT WRONG WITH THE GOAL!!) Springs to mind, I remember leaving that game and thinking 'wow'...How good is that too watch??..Ack i dinnae ken the point of this thread really..Just chuffed i won cash :greengrin But just watching both games and seeing the difference in passing hurts me..

Fabregas touching the ball more than the entire West ham midfield?? We have players that dont want the ball..

Yes i know we are 2 teams on different planets, I guess my point was basic passing..Who ever called us the 'Red Hibs' are well and truly off the mark

sunshine1875
15-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Cesc Fabregas was on the ball more times than the ENTIRE West ham midfiled:agree: Staggering.

What beats me up tho is watching Hibs a few hours earlier that cant even pass 2 feet and watching Arsenal do it for fun..Stringing 42 passes together at one point.

Not comparing the two clubs for one minute, But why cant we string 2 or 3 passes together? Its basic stuff?? Thicot..HOOFFFFFFF...Dicko HOOF......... Murray...HOOOOOFFFFFFFF ETC ETC...Im just mightily pissed off i guess... When watching Hibs under Mowbray, A 4-4 game against Dundee at easter rd ( by the way Riordan scored a cracker for 5-1..NOWT WRONG WITH THE GOAL!!) Springs to mind, I remember leaving that game and thinking 'wow'...How good is that too watch??..Ack i dinnae ken the point of this thread really..Just chuffed i won cash :greengrin But just watching both games and seeing the difference in passing hurts me..

Fabregas touching the ball more than the entire West ham midfield?? We have players that dont want the ball..

Yes i know we are 2 teams on different planets, I guess my point was basic passing..Who ever called us the 'Red Hibs' are well and truly off the mark

Riordan's goal was the best goal that I have seen at Easter Road:agree: pity it was disallowed.

HibbyAndy
15-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Riordan's goal was the best goal that I have seen at Easter Road:agree: pity it was disallowed.

Sweetly struck oan the volley :agree:

Newhaven
15-01-2011, 10:00 PM

:top marks Well done mate

The gunners were great to watch tonight

HibbyAndy
15-01-2011, 10:04 PM
:top marks Well done mate

The gunners were great to watch tonight

Cheers mate..They Just make the game look stupid at times :agree: Just jealous i suppose :boo hoo:

down-the-slope
15-01-2011, 10:06 PM
not had a drink today...but was well confused watching STV news (i know it was an accident) aroung tea time...saying it midway through this game..then show what looked like Gunners in away kit score...up wen t the half time score WestHam 2 Arsenal 0 :confused:

HibbyAndy
15-01-2011, 10:09 PM
not had a drink today...but was well confused watching STV news (i know it was an accident) aroung tea time...saying it midway through this game..then show what looked like Gunners in away kit score...up wen t the half time score WestHam 2 Arsenal 0 :confused:

Ill no spoil it mate if you wanna watch match of the day?