PDA

View Full Version : Should CC be sacked/ resign?

jackhfc
15-01-2011, 08:42 PM
My opinion is no, but there are others on the 'Calderwood must go banner' thread that think differently (impatience to the highest level imo)
:flag:

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 08:47 PM
pull this thread its ridiculous

marinello59
15-01-2011, 08:48 PM
How long has he been in the job? Has the transfer window closed yet or is he still allowed to have a chance to get his own team together? Kneejerk cr@p to the max.

HamiltonHibee
15-01-2011, 08:49 PM
shouldnt have been appointed in first place,yogi would have turned it round, we were not even in a crisis when bhe got sacked

jackhfc
15-01-2011, 08:50 PM

Why is it rediculous?:confused:

People have mixed views so it would be good to find out the numbers IMO

Wembley67
15-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Deary me.

Mister P
15-01-2011, 08:53 PM
not worth the webspace its taking up.

CRAZYHIBBY
15-01-2011, 08:54 PM
his time in charge has been absolutely dreadful. The only thing he has going for him is the fact that its not his own team. ....Lets see who he brings in and the impact they make before casting judgement on him.

Stan Laurel
15-01-2011, 08:55 PM
My opinion is no, but there are others on the 'Calderwood must go banner' thread that think differently (impatience to the highest level imo)
:flag:

If he was sacked now it leaves little time to get a replacement in to bring any new faces in before the end of January which means going with what we have and hoping another new manager can be the one to get something from them. Far from guaranteed.

If we re-evaluate at the end of the season it will be because we need to re-evaluate and the consequences of that will be grim.

We have no option but to stick with CC but the key is that he MUST begin to get some sort of reaction from what he currently has at his disposal and he has to get it NOW.

He is the man at the helm. He picks the team. He sets them up and so far he hasn't really demonstrated that he has any great ability either tactically or motivationally.

As others have said, Craig Brown has gained a reaction from Mark McGhee's underperforming squad. A bit of reorganisation and a bit of motivation and things are moving forward again at Pittodrie.

Calderwood meanwhile has gotten next to nothing of any sort out of our stuttering squad. For the money he will be getting paid that is just not good enough and he really needs to start justifying his salary instead of accepting it for no tangible return as appears the case to some at present.

fife hfc
15-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Was not over enthusiastic when he was appointed and he has not given us the improvement I hoped, but until he builds his own team I would give him time. As said before I think we have so many players out of contract at the end of the season is a major reason for our drastic slump. many of them know CC will not keep them on so don't give a ****.

jackhfc
15-01-2011, 08:57 PM
not worth the webspace its taking up.

23 voters so far may say differently

BT58
15-01-2011, 08:58 PM
FFS,,,,,,, has the guy signed anyone yet???
MP/JH have had several windows
CC is not a former player, so he's an easy target
get an effin life
Let the board back him,,,
He was 2 nd choice last time
With the right backing from the board CC can get us out of this mess
BUT NOT WITH THIS SQUAD/TEAM

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 09:01 PM

People have mixed views so it would be good to find out the numbers IMO

why is it ridiculous ?, c.c has been in the job 5 mins, and there is a poll that includes the option should he be sacked, does he not deserve a chance, or should we continue to go each season or 2 from manager to manager, he may not be the answer but has to be given the chance, lets say we lose our next few games and he is punted, wtf can any replacement do with the same players ?

jackhfc
15-01-2011, 09:06 PM
why is it ridiculous ?, c.c has been in the job 5 mins, and there is a poll that includes the option should he be sacked, does he not deserve a chance, or should we continue to go each season or 2 from manager to manager, he may not be the answer but has to be given the chance, lets say we lose our next few games and he is punted, wtf can any replacement do with the same players ?

The 'yes' option is there because of the posts on other threads suggesting he should go, don't see how there's anything wrong about that:confused: also you've wrote this as if i'd said he should go, which if you read the OP I never

sunshine1875
15-01-2011, 09:13 PM
:grr:

We cannot keep signing and the getting rid of managers every 15 months or so.

We got rid of Mixu, was that the right or wrong decision. He made us hard to beat but it was not good to watch. The fans wanted him out and they got their wish, but then Yogi was left with Mixu's players.

So Yogi comes in and everything is fine for 6 months, before it goes pear-shaped and the fans want him out too. They again get their wish, but CC is now left with Yogi's players.

Now CC has not even had a chance to get his own players in and now fans want rid of him. Who is going to come to Hibs now and take on this challenge, if we do get rid of CC?

The only person I can think of, who might take up the challenge is the other Calderwood (as he did with Killie). Is that what you want?

:brickwall

Sir David Gray
15-01-2011, 09:18 PM
I certainly don't think it's ridiculous to have this poll as his record as Hibs manager has, so far, been woeful, except for the result at Ibrox, which is turning into a bigger mystery with each passing week.

However I do think that he deserves to see the season out and if we stay up, he should stay and see what he can do in the summer with regards to building a new squad and then have the chance to get that squad playing well next season. If we get relegated he, along with the entire board, should be sacked.

paul_hfc3
15-01-2011, 09:18 PM

:agree:

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 09:24 PM
The 'yes' option is there because of the posts on other threads suggesting he should go, don't see how there's anything wrong about that:confused: also you've wrote this as if i'd said he should go, which if you read the OP I never

no i did not say it like that, imo the poll is silly , and to sack cc will solve nothing at this stage.

mcfly
15-01-2011, 09:28 PM
If he was sacked now it leaves little time to get a replacement in to bring any new faces in before the end of January which means going with what we have and hoping another new manager can be the one to get something from them. Far from guaranteed.

If we re-evaluate at the end of the season it will be because we need to re-evaluate and the consequences of that will be grim.

We have no option but to stick with CC but the key is that he MUST begin to get some sort of reaction from what he currently has at his disposal and he has to get it NOW.

He is the man at the helm. He picks the team. He sets them up and so far he hasn't really demonstrated that he has any great ability either tactically or motivationally.

As others have said, Craig Brown has gained a reaction from Mark McGhee's underperforming squad. A bit of reorganisation and a bit of motivation and things are moving forward again at Pittodrie.

Calderwood meanwhile has gotten next to nothing of any sort out of our stuttering squad. For the money he will be getting paid that is just not good enough and he really needs to start justifying his salary instead of accepting it for no tangible return as appears the case to some at present.

how many aberdeen players are out of contract at end of season??

my guess its not 16 so therfore easier to motivate players who will still be there next season.

he has been left a pile of dross and in my opinion should be backed by the board now to get in his own players.

we need at least 3 probably 4 or 5 or this lot will take us down & then leave

HibbyAndy
15-01-2011, 09:34 PM

my guess its not 16 so therfore easier to motivate players who will still be there next season.

he has been left a pile of dross and in my opinion should be backed by the board now to get in his own players.

How about reverse phsycology?..Players at Hibs out of contract in the summer and actually looking to try and give even 50% so other clubs will take notice and say 'lets sign him'..These non tryers we have wont have clubs to go to in the summer cause they are tom kite

HibeePaj
15-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Where is the 'DON'T BE SO EFFING STUPID' option???

thread is rediculous

Stan Laurel
15-01-2011, 09:41 PM

Have all of the 16 players already been told they aren't getting new contracts?
If they have, who told them this and why. That would be nothing sort of football suicide and whoever did it should be taken to task for it big time.

I can't believe that is the case so the alternative is that Calderwood should have been using the carrot of a new contract as motivation for every one of them. Do a job for me and we'll see about new deals. Then it's down to the players. I doubt all of them would willingly want to leave Hibs as for most of them their next move will be downwards.

The contract situation is too easy a get out for the present situation IMHO.

monktonharp
15-01-2011, 09:52 PM

People have mixed views so it would be good to find out the numbers IMOnot rediculous in any way! he has underperformed from day one! and does not come across as the answer to our fundimental problem, nae guts in the team, nae drive frae the coaching staff/manager , nae direction , nae enthusiasm frae the people in the background(board) and nae way will they be able to re-kindle the support that the club had about 5 years ago,when the board keep selling instead of buying to keep in touch with the likes o' A/DEEN D.UTD, and that bunch o' ****bags o'er the west o' the toon. we are toiling to match the buddies/accies and going doon if the promised singings dont happen now! forget closed windaes etc it has to happen,and not just silly bids of 80/100 thou for players/clubs that can get much more.getting back to the original question and CC , most teams respond to a new man at the helm immediately, his didnae. it took 3 defeats before we got a draw/win, please correct me if i'm wrong,and yet he was set up nicely by the background staff who gave us a victory as he sat in the stand before taking up the job. Not trying to rubbish him,and he's had a really hard introduction to Scottish fitba' but he is working for Hibernian football club, no for Burntisland football club and it is time to ex-communicate the hingers on wannabe pish that surrounds and drags doon the club. I was unable to attend the match today, by all accounts we were rather pish, but to cap it all we had wee whatshisname at left back, still living on his "man of the match" during the league cup final 2005.and for our manager to quote, no grounds to worry ,or whatever he actually said:then I have to say,I have grounds to worry,and will scream it as long as I can!!!!!!!!!!! until i'm barred by the admin:wink:

Just Jimmy
16-01-2011, 03:22 AM
removing john hughes was the correct decision. It was left too long. appointing calderwood was not. He is dull, tactically unaware, cannot motivate and has no knowledge of scottish football.

His record is appaling, but its not just a record on paper, the performances are some of the worst I've EVER seen from a Hibs team. At least Duffy's mob were 3-1 up on the Huns and at least had a go when McLeish came in to try and stay up.

The 97 team were just a bad bad team, this lot are a terrible team, but worse, they are cowards.

ionahibby
16-01-2011, 03:41 AM

And thats calderwood's fault is it no! Me thinks yogi has to blame for that so comparing us to aberdeen is not the same totally different situations imho! :agree: Totally agree with what you say he has to be backed

ScottB
16-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Having players out of contract is an irrelevance, they will either be trying to earn themselves a new deal with us, or a move elsewhere.

Should CC go? Of course not, to do so at this stage would be madness. Has he done any sort of a good job so far? No, probably not. Even the crappest sides tend to at least have a short term improvement under a new manager, our form has if anything got worse. Sure, we can't fully judge him till he has his own squad, but to lack the ability to motivate our current group to garner more than the measly handful of points he has is worrying.

Lets not forget, CC was not a cheap option to appoint, and cost the club money to get him onboard. Strikes me that at the moment he's on his way to being another 'big name' dud sadly.

Septimus
16-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Aberdeen also had the good sense to sign Hartley. Just the sort of player we need. We are unlikely to get someone of his calibre who plays for Hibs because he loves the team but what we need are professionals who play for their own PRIDE first of all.

Further I do not subscribe to this nonsense that putting the young boys into the team will destroy their confidence. Now is the time to make their careers when their youthful enthusiasm ( I'm assuming they have some) will carry them through.

Get some of the youngsters out at Ayr. We have nothing to loose and they have everything to gain.

Beefster
16-01-2011, 08:31 AM
If Sauzee had been manager these days, I reckon some would have wanted him sacked after 10 games.

francobaresi
16-01-2011, 10:43 AM
I think the focus should be more on the players than the manager, the players are not up to it. In any other business they'd be replaced almost immediately after getting a boot up the 3rse!!!
The players have a 'Groupthink' attitude & it is clearly unhealthy & needs to be replaced with a team!

rubber mal
16-01-2011, 10:45 AM
No, no, no. A thousand times no.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-01-2011, 11:22 AM
fair point that out of contract players may not be putting their 'nads on the line every week. Hoping that any of them that don't get an offer of a pre- from another club, before the window closes, will hear the penny drop.

PeeJay
16-01-2011, 01:23 PM
fair point that out of contract players may not be putting their 'nads on the line every week. Hoping that any of them that don't get an offer of a pre- from another club, before the window closes, will hear the penny drop.

Insinuating (as some posters are) that players play intentionally as poorly as possible - or they can't be arsed, out of spite (or for contractual reasons) although they ultimately ruin any chance they themselves have of impressing possible interested parties for the time after they leave the club does not make sense! Unlike the people on Hibs.net this is their livelihood, it seems to me unlikely that they are deliberately being poor or not trying, thereby choking off their future options - maybe the reason lies elsewhere?

DH1875
16-01-2011, 01:44 PM
shouldnt have been appointed in first place,yogi would have turned it round, we were not even in a crisis when bhe got sacked

Not sure how much he would have turned it around but doubt we'd be in as much as a mess as we are if he'd stayed. Def sacked to soon.

Didn't say yes, didn't say no. Will let you know after the Ayr game.

blackpoolhibs
16-01-2011, 01:51 PM
He's done nothing at all since he signed to convince me he's a good manager, yet he has to be given time, he has to be given a chance to build his side.

truehibernian
16-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Quite ridiculous that people are even thinking about sacking a guy who is just in the door and who when picking a side out of this lot is basically building a house on sand.

CC has not had the chance to get players in, has had two months or so now to see fully what needs to be done in summer, and has given every player bar a couple the chance to impress and stay at the club. He knows what needs done and he certainly doesn't come across in any way stupid.

It is very much John Hughes squad of players who were already more used to losing than winning, and were ingrained in playing side to side, one paced, from the back football. It is incredibly difficult for any new manager to change not only playing style in a few short weeks, but mindset and psychology. The team is full of losers, players low in confidence, and has no real spine to it.

The younger players are also not being helped by the more established one's IMHO, and there is no "fear factor" amongst the rest of the squad. There are no wise old heads that take games by the scruff......there are no players that bark and shout at Riordan and tell him to get his finger out. There are no players in the middle of the park who encourage and drive forward. There are no players in the heart of defence who instruct, lead and hold together.

All of the above can be sorted, but he needs at least three windows to get there. Survival is key this season. Next is when the judgement can begin and the season after.

SaulGoodman
16-01-2011, 05:12 PM

It wouldn't be a poll if the only option was "No"

The Falcon
16-01-2011, 05:15 PM
This is still nonsense nonetheless.

PeeJay
16-01-2011, 05:22 PM
1) It is very much John Hughes squad of players who were already more used to losing than winning, and were ingrained in playing side to side, one paced, from the back football. It is incredibly difficult for any new manager to change not only playing style in a few short weeks, but mindset and psychology. The team is full of losers, players low in confidence, and has no real spine to it.

2) All of the above can be sorted, but he needs at least three windows to get there. Survival is key this season. Next is when the judgement can begin and the season after.

1) Now we have Brown kicking it up front to the other team - an improvement?
2) But can CC sort it - as we only have this window before relegation is a fact (or not)?
3) Is it only after relegation when it stops becoming nonsense or is second bottom also worthy of us deeming it to be no longer nonsense - quite a drop for "Yogi's team" - from 4th and Europe to relegation candidates. :cool2:

DH1875
16-01-2011, 05:24 PM
This is still nonsense nonetheless.

Tell that to the 70+ who haven't said NO.
Like I said, the Ayr game is massive and an unlucky 1-0 or 2-1 loss would be bad enough but if we continue to run around like headless chicken and get out played and out fought by a 2nd div team then see the fans turn.

Removed
16-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Tell that to the 70+ who haven't said NO.
Like I said, the Ayr game is massive and an unlucky 1-0 or 2-1 loss would be bad enough but if we continue to run around like headless chicken and get out played and out fought by a 2nd div team then see the fans turn.

Aye but have you actually heard of many of them though? I'm sure I've voted on a few kickback polls over the years :greengrin

Golden Bear
16-01-2011, 05:30 PM
An absolute nonsense poll.

The problem is not of CC's making and he needs time to sort it out.

Most teams get a boost when a new Manager is appointed but it was obvious from the first game that the current squad of players are just not capable of raising their game -----no matter what.

down-the-slope
16-01-2011, 05:31 PM
:coffee: is this poll for Trolls to wet themselves over

The Falcon
16-01-2011, 05:31 PM
1) Now we have Brown kicking it up front to the other team - an improvement?
2) But can CC sort it - as we only have this window before relegation is a fact (or not)?
3) Is it only after relegation when it stops becoming nonsense or is second bottom also worthy of us deeming it to be no longer nonsense - quite a drop for "Yogi's team" - from 4th and Europe to relegation candidates. :cool2:

A lot of people have us relegated already. We all knew that after the poor last half of last season and the equally poor start to this that it was going to be a long hard frustrating campaign. We are not bottom and not yet relegated. That is actually a fact.

Cropley10
16-01-2011, 06:05 PM
:coffee: is this poll for Trolls to wet themselves over

:agree: :agree: yes! Either the 'we're doomed' or the 'we're not relegated yet' brigades

greenlex
16-01-2011, 06:14 PM
He should only be sacked if we are relegated. He should resign if we are not at home to St mirren or Peterhead in the next round if the cup.

Phil D. Rolls
16-01-2011, 07:12 PM
If you are stupid enough to ask this question, you'll never understand the answer.

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6392617909/6392598862/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/dougallu6.jpg

Those ones are small and those ones are far away. :agree:

pacorosssco
18-01-2011, 09:55 PM
for me he has to go. no improvement at all . hibs are in free fall and i see nothing in formation/tactics from him. basics are wrong , team has no shape, constant changing of first 11.

agreed crap players but no worse than hamilton st mirren and until recently aberdeen.

never thought it would be so bad that i want jimmy tangoman calderwood at er but get him in now with remit to keep us in league

Andy74
18-01-2011, 09:56 PM
No. We wanted a change so let's stick with it.

MacBean
18-01-2011, 09:57 PM
He's not the right man for the job, he wants out of the job, and hasn't got the skills to get it done

loanheadhibby
18-01-2011, 09:59 PM
An absolute nonsense poll.

The problem is not of CC's making and he needs time to sort it out.

Most teams get a boost when a new Manager is appointed but it was obvious from the first game that the current squad of players are just not capable of raising their game -----no matter what.

Still nonsense? Blunderwood out

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2011, 10:00 PM
How about reverse phsycology?..Players at Hibs out of contract in the summer and actually looking to try and give even 50% so other clubs will take notice and say 'lets sign him'..These non tryers we have wont have clubs to go to in the summer cause they are tom kite

I don't know why the players don't understand this. Play well and you'll get another Hibs contract or a move to England or something.

Play badly and you'll be a customer services rep hoping to be part of an upset next season.

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2011, 10:02 PM
And another thing that's ridiculous is the way so many folk seem to think ridiculous is spelt. As far as I'm aware there's never been an "e" in it.

murray26
18-01-2011, 10:03 PM
If not how many more defeats in a row before it becomes a reality, i can see us losing at Fir park and at home to the huns and i dont expect us to win at tannadice on this form, things need to turn quickly or he will and should walk imho.

James70
18-01-2011, 10:17 PM
We cannot afford to pay off yet another manager and in any case need to give him a chance to bring in his own men.

If he chooses to resign on the other hand we won't need to pay him to go but it will just confirm that there are deep rooted problems at the club which he doesn't feel capable of fixing.

I don't go with all this talk of him being inexperienced either. He has managed at a much higher level than the likes of Danny Lennon and though not the most inspiring of figures he should still be able to turn this club round given time.

Bobo
18-01-2011, 10:42 PM
I voted no on the poll earlier but after tonight I'm not too sure!

Calderwood has no excuse for not beating a part-time 2nd division team over 180 minutes, to have failed over 90 minutes is bad enough but to not have learned anything from the failings of the 1st game is criminal.

His line-up, formation and tactics were up his @rse and he appears to be totally clueless, like the two former diddies who preceded him, there really isn't any excuse for the way we continue to play? You expect to see changes when a new manager comes in and Calderwood has made a difference, he's made us worse!!

The club as a whole has been on the slide for a while, since John Collins left probably, and there's been no sign of it being addressed due to total mis-management from the powers that be.

After watching Hibs for 40+ years and having been a season ticket holder for the last 27 but I have to admit defeat, that's me finished now, there's only so much blind loyalty I can show and I won't be renewing my season ticket next season.

I've seen Hibs serve up some p!sh in my time but I've never felt so disillusioned with them ever. They've under-achieved for the majority of my lifetime and failed to deliver on numerous occasions over the years but they always managed to do something to keep me interested..... the last 3 seasons have offered no enjoyment, entertainment or value for money and all the board want to do is fleece the fans for their loyalty and take, take, take. I'm just so p!ssed off with everything to do with Hibs, I really don't think I'll miss it and that's really scary because Saturday afternoons, at Easter Road, watching Hibs, has always been a big part of my life.

The 1st division beckons and there doesn't appear to be anyone at the club capable of stopping us from falling into the abyss :rolleyes: God help us!

Sorry about the rant.

DH1875
19-01-2011, 12:20 AM
No. We wanted a change so let's stick with it.

Speak for yourself. Would I get rid of him, yes. Can we get rid of him, NO.

monktonharp
19-01-2011, 12:34 AM
He should only be sacked if we are relegated. He should resign if we are not at home to St mirren or Peterhead in the next round if the cup.well lex:wink:. I think he will walk though,very soon

Newhaven
19-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Sorry about the rant.

No need to be sorry at all. Your post was excellent and sums up how many hibs fans are feeling just now

B.Wilson
19-01-2011, 07:16 AM
sacked,we let duffy hang on too long and we couldn't stay up,get Collins in until the end of the season,it is all about survival now,

Captain Trips
19-01-2011, 07:32 AM
The common theme seems to be that not many managers could really do any better with this bunch. I can really only go on the facts that we have changed the manager and after 2/3 months we are steadily getting worse, based on that i feel he at this time has to go I dont think he should stay based on a hypothetical situation of other managers wouldnt do much better. We have no idea what another might have done, my view is based on this one we have now.

Greentinted
19-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Resigning isn't the same as being presented with one's jotters. FWIW I think he should ask the money-man to ensure that the players who are underperforming (and arguably not fulfilling the terms of their contracts) be immediatly removed from all footballing matters or he will walk with immediate effect, straight into a national press conference.
Someone should be blowing the whistle on what's really going on in the bowels of our club.

Saorsa
19-01-2011, 07:44 AM
sacked,we let duffy hang on too long and we couldn't stay up,get Collins in until the end of the season,it is all about survival now,Collins obviously left for a reason (I wonder what that was :rolleyes: ) I cannae see why you think he'd come back here.

mjhibby
19-01-2011, 08:27 AM
I think the board have now got a massive decision to make.we all agree cc has made a less than inspiring start at er and the question that needs to be answered is this.While he cant be held responsible for the terrible squad or the ridiculous position of having 16 players out of contract will he keep us in the division as tangoman did with killie and look at how mixu has benefited.If we are confident he will keep us up then fine stick with cc and then let the emptying of the wasters happen.I think most people agree that unless we sign at least 3 grafters for the team it will be a close run thing as to who is for the drop.
Do the board,given the horrendous run we are on,give funds to cc to get the said players in or do we go for someone like tangoman to make sure we stay up although there can be no guarantees this will happen.Whatever they decide will be vital for the future of the club for many years to come but one thing is for sure that we should never get into the position of having so many out of contract at the same time and should it happen again then petrie would have to go in my opinion
Yogi must take a large share of the blame to whats happened but even he must be taken aback as to just how bad weve become.But if you sell your top scorer and your main ch and then let your first choice lb go back early from his loan maybe its not that surprising.
I think most fans just feel a huge sense of frustration with not just the results but the performances and ccs inability to get more from the players.Had we maybe signed a couple of players then maybe spirits would have lifted but right now i just want the season to end and not spend the next 4 months watching a relegation battle which is up against 2 sides used to the battle.Ive no idea whether it is right to keep or bin cc but either to me looks a big gamble and i just cant belive we have slid backwards so rapidly
Saturday(and midweek) are now rituals where you pray for a win and where each time the disappointment gets greater.Petrie and cc or whoever have to make sure we stay up by hook or ny crook and then hopefully when we have succeeded a lot of people have a lot of soul searching to do to see if they are the right man for the job at board and management level.
One last thing regards cc is how similar his statements after each defeat sound eerily similar to those of mark mghee on his slow slide to the sack ie im confident i can turn around and im not under pressure after yet another defeat.Just and observation of mine.Onto saturday and another prayer.I know its not easy being a hibby but there is stress and there is stress and this type i do not like as graham talor once said.

Andy74
19-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Speak for yourself. Would I get rid of him, yes. Can we get rid of him, NO.

I was speaking for the majority who blamed the previous maanger and wanted change. I didn't think it was the answer but here we are.

TornadoHibby
19-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Resigning isn't the same as being presented with one's jotters. FWIW I think he should ask the money-man to ensure that the players who are underperforming (and arguably not fulfilling the terms of their contracts) be immediatly removed from all footballing matters or he will walk with immediate effect, straight into a national press conference.
Someone should be blowing the whistle on what's really going on in the bowels of our club.

Whilst that sounds like a laudable thing for the club to do, it's not going to happen since such "disclosure" by CC coule easily be construed as "not in the best interests of his employer (Hibs)" and therefore a breach of his employment contract rendering him liable to dismissal without compensation! :cool2:

erskine-hibby
19-01-2011, 09:27 AM
I was speaking for the majority who blamed the previous maanger and wanted change. I didn't think it was the answer but here we are.

It was his fault and it was the answer.
It was just the timing was wrong.