PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon's Post Celtic game interview on Hibs TV

Dalkeith Boy
15-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Sounded awfully like he felt game was over when we conceded just before half time! If that is what CC is preaching then we are in real trouble. Since when is one goal down game over. Neither is 2-0 up a game won.
There is 90 mins in a game and we were always trained to fight to the end.
I think these guys need a good old kick in the backside.
How many times do teams like Man U and Rangers get a winning goal in the last 10 mins
How can the same players demolish Rangers at Ibrox and then do nothing!!! Where was Trakys???

Sammy7nil
15-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Sounded awfully like he felt game was over when we conceded just before half time! If that is what CC is preaching then we are in real trouble. Since when is one goal down game over. Neither is 2-0 up a game won.
There is 90 mins in a game and we were always trained to fight to the end.
I think these guys need a good old kick in the backside.
How many times do teams like Man U and Rangers get a winning goal in the last 10 mins
How can the same players demolish Rangers at Ibrox and then do nothing!!! Where was Trakys???

Trakys is ppish
Hanlon is a decent player BUT makes far too many basic errors gets a free ride as he is young but he needs to step up his game.

hibs0666
15-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Sounded awfully like he felt game was over when we conceded just before half time! If that is what CC is preaching then we are in real trouble.

Yup, I'm sure that's what CC would have said in his half-time teamtalk right enough.

:rolleyes:

davehiby
15-01-2011, 08:36 PM
some teams know that at 6-2 down the games no over

Stan Laurel
15-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Yup, I'm sure that's what CC would have said in his half-time teamtalk right enough.

:rolleyes:

Not at half time maybe but Calderwood's body language when we went 2-0 down suggested he thought we were finished then. He just went and sat down in the dugout looking like he was lost. Even if he was, that sort of reaction from the man at the helm doesn't send out any positive signals to those doubting him already.