PDA

View Full Version : Just another defeat, nobody cares anymore.

Latapy1911
15-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Dear Hibees,

When a player is not good enough. You sell them or get rid of them.
When a player is good enough. You KEEP them or try and sign them if possible.

I am only 26 years old and as long as I can remember we have done the EXACT opposite. We keep the bad players and get rid of the good ones.

We are a business and it's all about the money for the suits behind the scenes. Us as Fans have put so much money into this club. And what we get in return is a bunch of Millionaire Athletes who shouldn't be professional footballers because they do not know the basics like Pass, Shoot, Cross and Dribble.

We are run by greedy businessmen who do not care about you, I or Hibs. They're just after your hard earned cash. They're complete clueless when it comes to real Football.

We're living through the downfall of our club at the moment. The soul and heart of our team is dying. It's the worst astmosphere and negitivity around Easter Road these days since I have been alive.

People say times like this seperate the real fans from the fake. the hard/difficult times is when you know your real supporters are. This time is different than those times because this is a unnecessary difficult time because the fans who choose not attend anymore know they're being shafted and really would get more entertainment going to the cinema like bobby said.

7Hero
15-01-2011, 07:55 PM
id be amazed if any of them were millionaires..

nlod
15-01-2011, 07:59 PM
aye u are right i remember when u left easter road and fans were singing along the street.this bunch of players have knocked the stuffing out of the fans.we were pish at the end of the seventies and the 90s but at least the teams fought and had a battle about them.this lot are awful worst i have ever seen how the hell do we fix it before we turn into a motherwell or stjohnstone?

Sammy7nil
15-01-2011, 07:59 PM
id be amazed if any of them were millionaires..

I would be AMAZED if Deek has not earned well over a Million in the past 5 years
I doubt he has invested wisely thoiugh :wink:

Saorsa
15-01-2011, 09:03 PM
aye u are right i remember when u left easter road and fans were singing along the street.this bunch of players have knocked the stuffing out of the fans.we were pish at the end of the seventies and the 90s but at least the teams fought and had a battle about them.this lot are awful worst i have ever seen how the hell do we fix it before we turn into a motherwell or stjohnstone?:agree: I used tae care, I used tae care a lot, there's still something in there somewhere otherwise I wouldnae even bother at all, for all the *****e I've seen in over 30 years I can honestly say I've never ever came this close tae knocking it on the heid as I am with watching this lot. For the first time ever against Ayr last week I made a conscious decision no tae go tae a game days before it was even due tae be played, there wisnae even a question of leaving it tae the last minute tae make up my mind.

7Hero
15-01-2011, 09:05 PM
:agree: I used tae care, I used tae care a lot, there's still something in there somewhere otherwise I wouldnae even bother at all, for all the *****e I've seen in over 30 years I can honestly say I've never ever came this close tae knocking it on the heid as I am with watching this lot. For the first time ever against Ayr last week I made a conscious decision no tae go tae a game days before it even due tae be played, there wisnae even a question of leaving it tae the last minute tae make up my mind.

yup its sad days indeed for all hibees right now, absolutly horrendous going to the games...

7Hero
15-01-2011, 09:06 PM
I would be AMAZED if Deek has not earned well over a Million in the past 5 years

actually miller maybe with the deals down south, none of the rest can be on big money or seen big money..

Alex Trager
15-01-2011, 09:09 PM

I'd say afew hundred litres of an alcohol containing liquid is a very wise Investment. I could certainly do with it now to numb the pain of watching him and his pals run about on a park on a Saturday with green strips on

HibbyAndy
15-01-2011, 09:11 PM
:agree: I used tae care, I used tae care a lot, there's still something in there somewhere otherwise I wouldnae even bother at all, for all the *****e I've seen in over 30 years I can honestly say I've never ever came this close tae knocking it on the heid as I am with watching this lot. For the first time ever against Ayr last week I made a conscious decision no tae go tae a game days before it even due tae be played, there wisnae even a question of leaving it tae the last minute tae make up my mind.

I have well and truly lost my 'mojo' :agree: And the stats dont lie..Hibs fans are voting with their feet..Qaulity stadium and academy but a total shambles on the park.

zlatan
15-01-2011, 09:12 PM
actually miller maybe with the deals down south, none of the rest can be on big money or seen big money..

Even if they're on £1k a week a lot of us peasants in the stands would see that as 'big money'.

Jimmy Belter
15-01-2011, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=helloface;2692402]Dear Hibees,

When a player is not good enough. You sell them or get rid of them.
When a player is good enough. You KEEP them or try and sign them if possible.

IF A PLAYER IS UNDER CONTRACT ON A 2/3 YEAR DEAL HOW DO YOU SELL THEM?
THE 16 PLAYERS WHO OUT OF CONTRACT THIS SEASON WOULD HAVE BEEN MOVED ON.

BUT YOU CAN`T GET RID OF PLAYERS IF NO ONE WANT`S TO BUY THEM.

Twiglet
15-01-2011, 09:27 PM
I think the resounding silence at the end said it all. The boo-ers have even passed that.
The deathly silence was quite scary towards the end of the match. Thousands of people there, but not a peep. I really hope we get some new blood in who can pull the rest of the squad up (morale wise as well as what's on the pitch too).
Hopefully a potential signing saw that and thought "I want to go there and be the one who gets the turnaround, and I can be him".
Todays performance could have gone one of 2 ways for anyone potentially signing for us, that way or, "maybe no". Hopefully some had the former attitude.

mcfly
15-01-2011, 09:37 PM
As ive said before hibs is a rudderless ship at the moment.

no leadership on the pitch and no sign of a board member doing anything to appease the fans with a signing.

Im really surprised they are getting such an easy time cause they dont deserve it.

never seen so many empty seats in the home end v celtic. we have a great stadium, great training ground and an embarassment of a team

sadly without new players (at least 3 or 4) who can come straight into the team we will be relegated.

i fear we will lose at ayr on tues in front of the tv cameras and that will be it for me and many others

fatbloke
16-01-2011, 01:43 AM
I came home and watched West Brom v Blackpool on eh well ah watched it and was more annoyed that Blackpool lost than I was that Hibs lost. I am a hibby of 50 years watching and cannot believe how I feel.:confused:

Davy Mac
16-01-2011, 07:11 AM
As ive said before hibs is a rudderless ship at the moment.

no leadership on the pitch and no sign of a board member doing anything to appease the fans with a signing.

Im really surprised they are getting such an easy time cause they dont deserve it.

never seen so many empty seats in the home end v celtic. we have a great stadium, great training ground and an embarassment of a team

sadly without new players (at least 3 or 4) who can come straight into the team we will be relegated.

i fear we will lose at ayr on tues in front of the tv cameras and that will be it for me and many others

Groundhog day for me and many other fellow Hibbies in my lifetime.

H!BEE
16-01-2011, 07:23 AM
i've seen much worse performances from hibs teams against the infirm!

this season is pretty much a write off, next year we will do the double!

:flag:CALDERWOODS GREEN WHITE ARMY:flag: