PDA

View Full Version : Beuzelin

crash
15-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Good to see boozy back at ER today. Would take him back in a minute playing in a sweeper role, somebody who can pass a football. :thumbsup:

Hibee Daz
15-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Not for me I'm afraid, his knees have been ****ed more times than Katie Price!
(I agree he was class, when he did have full fitness though)

hibsfan
15-01-2011, 06:54 PM
He really was one of the most over rayed players ever to play in a hibs jersey - better than most ATM though!

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 07:16 PM
got to be worth a pay as you play deal until the end of the season

Gala Foxes
15-01-2011, 07:41 PM
how bad is our stadium announcer ? - trying to mimic the idiot at Tynecastle is not new and not clever

Bring back Bill Barclay

Elephant Stone
15-01-2011, 07:45 PM
how bad is our stadium announcer ? - trying to mimic the idiot at Tynecastle is not new and not clever

Bring back Bill Barclay

If Bill Barclay was the previous announcer I couldn't disagree any more, he was absolutely awful.:shocked:

The music of late has been much improved aswell IMO, more of the same please!

Removed
15-01-2011, 07:49 PM

Bring back Bill Barclay

I couldn't understand a word he was saying under the famous 5. Only knew it was boozy when my old man told me after ht. This bloke is a joke whoever he is.

Toaods
15-01-2011, 07:57 PM

Bring back Bill Barclay

..he's like some amateur commitee emember doing the Saturday night raffle...absolutely crap. As if the football isn't bad enough they serve us up this joker.

Might have helped if he'd been to a home game at least once before he got the job or had any idea of how to pronounce players names or who they are.