15-01-2011, 07:20 PM
did not bother to read it but bad news I wish him a speedy recovery

Pedantic_Hibee
15-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Bad things happen to bad people.

Hope it's not too serious however.

bighairyfaeleith
15-01-2011, 07:26 PM
My mother used to tell me, if you can't say anything nice then say nothing. So I'm gonna choose to say nowt:wink:

Future17
15-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Putting aside any views I might have which are biased by my Hibs persuasions, if he would just learn how to tackle properly, he would get injured a lot less.

sunshine1875
15-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Feel sorry for the lad, despite his "walk over burning coals" speech.

He and Brown had the world at their feet only to choose the M8 route rather than the A1 route.

Brown is a shadow of his former self. Yes he looks comfortable but not the Scott Brown we used to love.

Judas Iscariot
15-01-2011, 07:32 PM
That's fair cheered me up..

Karma's a bitch eh

Green Mikey
15-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Bad things happen to bad people.

Hope it's not too serious however.

Karma's a bitch eh

He said some really stupid things when he wanted to leave Hibs and obviously offended people on here but does he deserved physical injury?

It's sad to see people sitting behind their computer taking pleasure in the fact a person has broken their leg.

Danderhall Hibs
15-01-2011, 07:41 PM
did not bother to read it but bad news I wish him a speedy recovery

Same here. Hope he's back sooner rather than later.

Removed
15-01-2011, 07:41 PM

Karma's a bitch eh

:agree:

Computer hard man or not KT is a welt

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 07:43 PM
He said some really stupid things when he wanted to leave Hibs and obviously offended people on here but does he deserved physical injury?

It's sad to see people sitting behind their computer taking pleasure in the fact a person has broken their leg.

:agree: ffs get a grip

Green Mikey
15-01-2011, 07:44 PM
:agree: ffs get a grip

I hope you break you leg:wink:

It's just the keyboard warriors on here can be annoying.

woody47
15-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Feel sorry for the lad, despite his "walk over burning coals" speech.

He and Brown had the world at their feet only to choose the M8 route rather than the A1 route.

Brown is a shadow of his former self. Yes he looks comfortable but not the Scott Brown we used to love.

What he actually said to the reporter was "some players would walk over burning coals". This was said to a weegie reporter who decided to bend the truth (not like them to do that).
As for anoher leg break, I feel sorry for the guy. Possibly will never make it again as he was never the same when he came back after his first injury.

blackpoolhibs
15-01-2011, 07:47 PM
What he actually said to the reporter was "some players would walk over burning coals". This was said to a weegie reporter who decided to bend the truth (not like them to do that).
As for anoher leg break, I feel sorry for the guy. Possibly will never make it again as he was never the same when he came back after his first injury.

He'd struggle now, his crutch might catch fire?

sunshine1875
15-01-2011, 07:49 PM
He'd struggle now, his crutch might catch fire?

:greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I hope you break you leg:wink:

It's just the keyboard warriors on here can be annoying.

yes mikey i was agreeing with your first post

Green Mikey
15-01-2011, 07:55 PM
yes mikey i was agreeing with your first post

Sorry! Maybe you could only break a finger now:wink:

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Sorry! Maybe you could only break a finger now:wink:

thanks, i think

IWasThere2016
15-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Shame. Speedy recovery to him.

NorthNorfolkHFC
15-01-2011, 08:07 PM
he should drink more milk. shame!

sambajustice
15-01-2011, 08:07 PM
hmmm,

looks like his original injury this season maybe hasn't healed properly instead of him breaking it "again" going in for (yet another) stupid tackle.

No real opinion on the guy.

Shrekko
15-01-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm sorry to hear he's injured again as he could have had a superb career without the problems he's had.

As for the ones who are happy about it, well it's a bit petty. KT's main problems seem to be that he will never be forgiven for a few statements he probably didn't make and the fact that he's not Scott Brown, who of course is a lovely wee chap.

CRAZYHIBBY
15-01-2011, 08:44 PM
im not sorry hes broke is leg im glad:aok: and the anti keyboard warrior brigade can take a run and jump

LALthehibeeGAL
15-01-2011, 08:45 PM
unlucky Kevin - can't believe some people honestly - wouldnae wish that on anyone - honestly can ye no just let it go - it's in the past - we could be doing with someone like him the now - he has been unlucky with injuries and breaks - still a decent player as far as I'm concerned - speedy recovery KT

Lal:wink:

marinello59
15-01-2011, 08:47 PM
im not sorry hes broke is leg im glad:aok: and the anti keyboard warrior brigade can take a run and jump

Says more about you than anything KT may have said.

CRAZYHIBBY
15-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Says more about you than anything KT may have said.

sorry cant hear you for that wee violin thats playing:na na:

stoneyburn hibs
15-01-2011, 08:51 PM

how could you be glad about this ? , have a think about it:confused:

Toaods
15-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Presumably the weight of his heid was too much for the bone.

Cabbage East
15-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Unlucky :greengrin

marinello59

Grow up.

Alfred E Newman
Some predictably sick posts on here from sad people who hide behind their computer keyboard and post comments that they would never say face to face.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

HNA6
15-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Some predictably sick posts on here from sad people who hide behind their computer keyboard and post comments that they would never say face to face.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.:agree:

Removed
15-01-2011, 09:00 PM

I'm not hiding, neither is fallout boy. Plenty on here know both of us.

And what did I say that was sick :confused:

CRAZYHIBBY
15-01-2011, 09:02 PM

Are you sure its not a case that some people have thier own opinions and hate the guys guts? what gives you the right to cast judgement on other posters?. Have you never seen someone you dislike have something done to them and said good he deserved it?

7Hero
15-01-2011, 09:12 PM
the reason folk hate him is because he went to rangers, and the manner he "allegedly" did it...

but the sad thing is that we can only hope to have players now that are only in it for the money. Thus no loyalty and can go anywhere for a few quid. Hell they are all in it for the money, whether its the millionaires at chelsea who just aren't bothered or its the players at the lower levels wanting to get that dream move to the bigger club.

no players seem to be there to win things and help the club, sad sad times for football and us the fans are the mugs for filling there pockets..

bingo70
15-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Has anyone spared a thought for his mum :dunno:

If he's not able to collect any appearance money she might have to get a part time job or something horrible like that, whip round perhaps?

In all seriousness though, i've got absolutely no opinion on it, wouldn't go as far as to say i'm pleased but i'm certainly not feeling sorry for him...worst case scenario is that he never recovers from it, if that happens it's no the end of the world, he'll just need to get another job like every other person in the world.

tamig
15-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Hope the boy makes it back again. He's had some terrible luck with injuries and I wonder how many more he can take.A great young player but he did make the wrong choice moving to the hun. Wish him all the best though.

Jay
15-01-2011, 09:16 PM
unlucky Kevin - can't believe some people honestly - wouldnae wish that on anyone - honestly can ye no just let it go - it's in the past - we could be doing with someone like him the now - he has been unlucky with injuries and breaks - still a decent player as far as I'm concerned - speedy recovery KT

Lal:wink:

Great post Lal. :top marks

tamig
15-01-2011, 09:20 PM

Jeez :bitchy: Just when you think this place can't get much worse....

Spike Mandela
15-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Shame. I thought KT was going to become a real top player, had all the attributes.

Just shows that no matter the amount of training and money invested in a player's development injury can blight the most promising of careers.

Saorsa
15-01-2011, 09:39 PM
shame

Newhaven
15-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Poor guy. I wish him a speedy recovery again.

Yours Keith Jackson c/o Daily Record

Ozyhibby
15-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Even with 2 broken legs he would be better than the imposters we currently have in our midfield.

Nameless
15-01-2011, 09:49 PM

I said it to his face, so I'll happliy post it here - Kevin Thomson has horrible trainers.

The Voice Of Reason
15-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Shame for the lad. Hope he makes a speedy/full recovery.

SloopJB
15-01-2011, 09:55 PM
My mother used to tell me, if you can't say anything nice then say nothing. So I'm gonna choose to say nowt:wink:

Would be a bloody quiet board if that was adopted fully on here,

Pretty Boy
15-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Hope he makes a full recovery, again.

Very good player who has had no luck with injuries.

I can understand why others feel differently so have no moral point to make.:wink:

Andy74
15-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Ah well. It's a broken leg not a terminal illness. He still gets paid when he can't work and he can always get a normal job if it doesn't work out. People have a right to say that quite honestly with some of the challenges he has been putting in he had it coming, again,

1two
15-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Kevin Thompson will be a hibs player within the next 3 seasons

And then every one on here will forgive him

I bet anyway

Removed
15-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Ah well. It's a broken leg not a terminal illness. He still gets paid when he can't work and he can always get a normal job if it doesn't work out. People have a right to say that quite honestly with some of the challenges he has been putting in he had it coming, again,

Aye but obviously we don't as I've already seen some posts being deleted and on my phone they seem to have vanished :confused:

HNA12
15-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Aye but obviously we don't as I've already seen some posts being deleted and on my phone they seem to have vanished :confused:

Posts were deleted as they just just contained one word answers such as 'bollox. regarding other peoples opinions. Debate is welcome.

BT58
15-01-2011, 10:18 PM
KT was a good player for us as was broony and whitty
Now,, I've never heard of broony and whitty moaning at us
KT, moaned when he was at ER ffs
You don't want to wish any harm on any player
however KT when with the Huns would often like to rub our noses in ****
A former player, whom hopefully will stay that way
I must say however,, broony,, what's happened to you ????
4million yer aving a laff

JCHibby
15-01-2011, 10:23 PM

Well said, I had to give up the game due to breaking both fib n tib in my leg, would not wish that on anyone. Speedy recovery for the lad and get back in the scotland team!

monktonharp
15-01-2011, 10:36 PM
KT was a good player for us as was broony and whitty
Now,, I've never heard of broony and whitty moaning at us
KT, moaned when he was at ER ffs
You don't want to wish any harm on any player
however KT when with the Huns would often like to rub our noses in ****
A former player, whom hopefully will stay that way
I must say however,, broony,, what's happened to you ????
4million yer aving a laff:agree:he did "alledgedly" make some unsaviourly quotes about his time at HFC, however, he's forgiven, and we all hope him a speedy recovery.

Removed
15-01-2011, 10:37 PM
:agree:he did "alledgedly" make some unsaviourly quotes about his time at HFC, however, he's forgiven, and we all hope him a speedy recovery.

Is he? Maybe by you but going by this thread not everyone

monktonharp
15-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Is he? Maybe by you but going by this thread not everyoneah, the banter,I love it:wink:

BT58
15-01-2011, 10:43 PM
:agree:he did "alledgedly" make some unsaviourly quotes about his time at HFC, however, he's forgiven, and we all hope him a speedy recovery.

Amen,,, don't wish Ill will,,, just that some
Forget where they came from

monktonharp
15-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Is he? Maybe by you but going by this thread not everyoneforgot to mention, hope his ma's car port roof collapsed wi' snaw, and she's gettin' probs wi' the insurance:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
15-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Posts were deleted as they just just contained one word answers such as 'bollox. regarding other peoples opinions. Debate is welcome.

Pish

Removed
15-01-2011, 10:48 PM

You need to bring HNA11 up to speed :wink:

BT58
15-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Pish

I'm needing a......cheers bhl

Mikey
15-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Pish

Do explain.

Judas Iscariot
15-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Deary me, some folk are quite precious on here eh?!

Sick comments?!

Hiding behind a keyboard?!

Internet hardmen?!

Wow...

As a passionate Hibs supporter, what KT said and did to my club REALLY annoyed me, especially as he was the CAPTAIN of my beloved team and "allegedly" a Hibs fan himself..

As a Hibs fan, I'd give my right bollock, infact, both bollocks to play for us, not to mention captain Hibernian..

His behaviour was completely disgusting..

If it really upsets folk that I said, Tongue in cheek, that him breaking his leg cheered me up, then I suggest they get a grip..

He's a footballer, it's a occupational hazard, he gets paid and has been paid handsomely after leaving us and will continue to do so..

IF, and it's a BIG if, he had conducted himself an didn't disrespect my club in the manner he did AND if he wasn't such a cowardly little scrote on the park, I'd maybe not feel the same way..

But..

I do..

Apologies to the precious brigade..

marinello59
16-01-2011, 12:01 AM

Sick comments?!

Internet hardmen?!

Wow...

As a passionate Hibs supporter, what KT said and did to my club REALLY annoyed me, especially as he was the CAPTAIN of my beloved team and "allegedly" a Hibs fan himself..

As a Hibs fan, I'd give my right bollock, infact, both bollocks to play for us, not to mention captain Hibernian..

If it really upsets folk that I said, Tongue in cheek, that him breaking his leg cheered me up, then I suggest they get a grip..

He's a footballer, it's a occupational hazard, he gets paid and has been paid handsomely after leaving us and will continue to do so..

IF, and it's a BIG if, he had conducted himself an didn't disrespect my club in the manner he did AND if he wasn't such a cowardly little scrote on the park, I'd maybe not feel the same way..

But..

I do..

Apologies to the precious brigade..

:faf:

A few words from KT upset you and you slag off other fans for being precious. Brilliant. :thumbsup:

monktonharp
16-01-2011, 12:03 AM

Sick comments?!

Internet hardmen?!

Wow...

But..

I do..

Apologies to the precious brigade..well said young man. some on here got the impression that my origional comment was different from "some on here":wink:he done us down,after saying he was a Hibs fan,that'll do for me

whiskyhibby
16-01-2011, 12:03 AM

I must admit that I would not want to gloat on an injury to any player................But the bad feeling he has nurtured is due to the disgraceful way he treated Hibernian as his employers a few years ago now

You reap what you sow..............................

monktonharp
16-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I must admit that I would not want to gloat on an injury to any player................But the bad feeling he has nurtured is due to the disgraceful way he treated Hibernian as his employers a few years ago now

You reap what you sow..............................wot he said

Leithenhibby
16-01-2011, 12:21 AM
My thoughts are with his family and the fact that his Mammy, MAY have to claim "Job Seekers Allowance" :devil:

It a broken leg for god sake, and a hair line fracture at that.

Worse could have happened to him. :agree: :rolleyes:

Steve-O
16-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Why does anyone care?

I neither take pleasure in it, nor do I wish him a speedy recovery because I do not care!

I just read it as I do any other news story - news.

yekimevol
16-01-2011, 02:59 AM
get better soon tomo !!!