PDA

View Full Version : to good for us

alanhall69
15-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Hibernian are considering a bid for Inverness Caledonian Thistle's Adam Rooney, pondering a loan deal for Arsenal's Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and giving a trial to former Reading man Heidar Thorvaldsson

He can shoot, he can pass, he can tackle, he can head, he's strong and he's got a good engine Jay .

Gunnar began his career in his homeland with IBV, scoring almost one goal every two games and earning a move to Swedish side Halmstads.

He won the Golden Boot in the Swedish top flight, and at this time Reading first enquired about his services.

erin go bragh
15-01-2011, 06:49 PM
yes yes and yes :aok:
ggtth

Sammy7nil
15-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Hope it is all true and they are in place by next week.

alanhall69
15-01-2011, 07:02 PM
all from bbc . just as bad as the sun :na na:

Hibee Daz
15-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I can't stand these rumours any longer, can we just post news of actual signings please?
I don't know about everybody else but I'm sick too the back teeth of feeling disapointed, at least if somethings definite I/we can start to feel a bit more positive!

Future17
15-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Gunnar began his career in his homeland with IBV, scoring almost one goal every two games and earning a move to Swedish side Halmstads.

If that's from the BBC then they're getting lazy. His goalscoring record was better than that - more like 2 goals per game while with IBV.