PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith goal

JimBHibees
15-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Got to be said didnt think there was anyway that was offside from my view at the game though Lennon's brother running the line thought different. Unlikely it would have made any difference however did anyone see it on the box to confirm or otherwise.

PeeJay
15-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Looked offside on the box to me, but the camera angle made it difficult for me to be 100% sure.

miniboco
15-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Was sitting in the lower west - seemed onside at the time then sprinted down the steps to catch it on the tele and was definitely onside.

I believe calderwood had faith in that side and if we had pulled it to 2-1 we could have had the drive and belief to push on for one more in all honesty.

JimBHibees
15-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I thought even from ff stand he looked at worse level and was amazed when the flag went up.

CB_NO3
15-01-2011, 05:10 PM
It was defo offside.

CallumLaidlaw
15-01-2011, 05:20 PM
I was positive he was defo onside when at game, but after watching it back on tv, was a yard off

dave62
15-01-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm in the West Lower and level with the incident and thought he was well onside, and said so at the time.

Haven't seen it on TV so stand to be corrected.

greenginger
15-01-2011, 06:55 PM
There was another " offside" given against Galbraith about 15 mins later that I was positive was onside.

Anyone see that one on the box ?

sunshine1875
15-01-2011, 07:00 PM
I heard the BBC discuss the Celtic first goal stating that Stokes was offside in the build up, but Richard Gordon says "not that it would have made much difference".

What the first goal, if it was not a goal before half time! Hibs could have come out a different team in the second half. Celtic could have bottled it the longer it went nil-nil. So how could they say "not that it would have made much difference".

CallumLaidlaw
15-01-2011, 07:19 PM
I heard the BBC discuss the Celtic first goal stating that Stokes was offside in the build up, but Richard Gordon says "not that it would have made much difference".

What the first goal, if it was not a goal before half time! Hibs could have come out a different team in the second half. Celtic could have bottled it the longer it went nil-nil. So how could they say "not that it would have made much difference".

Cos they're happy to brush anything that goes FOR the old firm under the carpet.