PDA

View Full Version : Was it a penalty?

matty_f
15-01-2011, 04:50 PM
From where I was siting it looked like a fair tackle from stevenson (iirc), haven't seen the tv footage so do we have any complaints about the penalty?

HFC 0-7
15-01-2011, 04:52 PM
From where I was siting it looked like a fair tackle from stevenson (iirc), haven't seen the tv footage so do we have any complaints about the penalty?

Definte penalty. He took the man first then he may have got some of the ball, but definite penalty seeing it on the telly.

PeeJay
15-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Definte penalty. He took the man first then he may have got some of the ball, but definite penalty seeing it on the telly.

Looked a definite penalty to me on Hibs TV - thought Stevenson did well today, apart from the penalty that is.

HNA6
15-01-2011, 04:54 PM
From where I was siting it looked like a fair tackle from stevenson (iirc), haven't seen the tv footage so do we have any complaints about the penalty?Yes it was a pen, Stevenson didnt touch the ball, played the man ..:agree:

greenlex
15-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Looked harsh fro where I was but Stevenson made the ref make the call.

3pm

Yep. Looked dubious at the game but defo pen.

steviehfc
From where I was siting it looked like a fair tackle from stevenson (iirc), haven't seen the tv footage so do we have any complaints about the penalty?He took the man first and only got a slight touch on the ball after that, so yes it was a penalty.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-01-2011, 05:02 PM
probably repeating above but i thought it was a penalty, so no complaints