PDA

View Full Version : David Stephens

Billychaotic182
15-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Why is it that CC has played almost ever player we have in the last few weeks but the young lad?

Think the only time he has played was like 10 mins as a striker?

I think in the few games i have seen him he looked good. Looked like a real find by yogi. With so many players leaving at the end of the season should we not be playing the likes of him as he has the skill and we know he will be here next season.

just a thought

Liam89
15-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Maybe he is as ***** as the rest of them? Wouldn't surprise me.. :rolleyes:

Andy74
15-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Dickoh and Hanlon doing allright for me just now. He should be next in line though.

GreenPJ
15-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I would be tempted to give him at least 15 mins as an auxilliary striker. We finally have players in wide positions which is a waste with Riordan in the box as he won't win headers or beat a defender to the ball to let the big man have a chance.

Amit
15-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Dickoh is a bombscare.. thought he was very poor today.. instead of putting his foot through the ball he cleared it like a pass and straight to tic players.. Thicot, Dickoh and Lewis were poor.. none of them are of the standard we need at the club..

Thought Hanlon was outstanding.. put his body on the line.. only defender who seem to care about on trying not to concede more...

Hanlon and Stephens should be the new centre half partnership... Dickoh is not strong enough.. easily bullied....

Billychaotic182
15-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Dickoh is a bombscare.. thought he was very poor today.. instead of putting his foot through the ball he cleared it like a pass and straight to tic players.. Thicot, Dickoh and Lewis were poor.. none of them are of the standard we need at the club..

Thought Hanlon was outstanding.. put his body on the line.. only defender who seem to care about on trying to concede more...

Hanlon and Stephens should be the new centre half partnership... Dickoh is not strong enough.. easily bullied....
:top marks

I agree. not only that he wont be here next season dickoh so we should have Hanlon and Stephens building a partnership

Twiglet
15-01-2011, 03:47 PM
I'd give him a chance. Dickoh and Hanlon didn't look comfortable together playing at CB together. I'd put him at CB with Dickoh and push Hanlon to LB. It would mean Stevenson could move into the midfield where he is a lot more effective (imo).

Andy74
15-01-2011, 05:23 PM

Thought Hanlon was outstanding.. put his body on the line.. only defender who seem to care about on trying not to concede more...

Though hanlon probably had the worst bombscare moment today when he tried to hook it over his shoulder.