PDA

View Full Version : Kurtis Byrne

NorthNorfolkHFC
15-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Amidst all of the club issues it was interesting to see young Byrne come back into the first team.

I must admit, i am a bit worried. He never had a great deal of time to show what he can do but he looks like he has grown himself an extra a**e.

He looked quite cumbersome and 'leg heavy' which is not a good indication of the way he has grown up. Barry Lavety came to mind!!!:brickwall

sunshine1875
15-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Amidst all of the club issues it was interesting to see young Byrne come back into the first team.

I must admit, i am a bit worried. He never had a great deal of time to show what he can do but he looks like he has grown himself an extra a**e.

He looked quite cumbersome and 'leg heavy' which is not a good indication of the way he has grown up. Barry Lavety came to mind!!!:brickwall

:bitchy:

I thought he looked fit enough. He hardly had an opportunity today.

I would give him a chance against Ayr,

Supraninja
15-01-2011, 02:23 PM
He was always moving, he didn't consistently give the ball away and he looked like he was trying. I thought he looked good.

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-01-2011, 02:25 PM
I would give him a chance against Ayr,

So would I :agree: and if he gets a hat trick Petrie will be licking his lips ready to sell him to the smellies at the first opportunity

:agree:

skipster7
15-01-2011, 02:28 PM
yogi said on the radio "he just not ready":rolleyes:

ancient hibee
15-01-2011, 02:29 PM
He was always moving, he didn't consistently give the ball away and he looked like he was trying. I thought he looked good.
Well he certainly won't fit in then.

Amit
15-01-2011, 02:30 PM
I think its time to play this lad.. he's been out on loan.. got some game time under his belt.. he will have the desire...

Look at Hanlon's performance today perfect example of someone playing for the shirt... I am sure the other young guns will have the same attitude and will to win...

Byrne, Taggart, Booth.. the lot of them should be promoted now.. its not as if it can get any worse.. can it? :confused:

Wotherspiniesta
15-01-2011, 02:30 PM

You're right.

He's fat. Nade-like.

Let's right him off.

BEEJ
15-01-2011, 02:35 PM
yogi said on the radio "he just not ready":rolleyes:
Thanks to spending season 2009/10 sitting in the stands and playing the odd bounce match, when instead he could have been out on loan given the number of senior strikers Yogi had at the club.

NorthNorfolkHFC
15-01-2011, 02:35 PM
I never said he played badly, like i suggested he didn't have a great deal of opportunity i just thought he looked quite heavy.

Not 'writing' him off!!!!! we can't afford to!!!!

fife hfc
15-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Well got him to sign the team calender for my son after the game and he did not look overweight and I actually thought he done okay when he came on.