PDA

View Full Version : Substitutions - Throw the youngsters on CC

hibsboy90
15-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Firstly, absolutely shocking today, pass marks to Brown and Hanlon only, Deek looked very poor, touch was off and couldn't play the offsides. Galbraith was ok as well.......

Anyhow, as soon as we went 2 down the game was over, CC shouldn't be bringing on players with their mind on their next club, e.g. mcbride.

Chuck on some youth and give them exposure, we had little to lose by it. Give Stephens more game time, give Byrne longer, chuck Booth on.

I could take a poor last 30 if it was blooding youth, but instead players who won't be here next season were brought on. Real frustration for me that.

skipster7
15-01-2011, 02:07 PM
i wasnt at the ayr game, but thats the PBS and today we've had the ball in the opposition corner and end up losing a goal from it, our midfield looked spent after 35 mins !! deek should never ever play up on his own as he simply refused to come short and constantly wanted a inch perfect through ball to go one on one:grr:
far to many imposters who dont move for the ball and as soon as they scored the game was over thats despite Celtic being pish as well !
i would rather watch some promising youngsters because they surely must be better than this bunch of cowards.dont think ive ever seen a team with less fight:boo hoo: