PDA

View Full Version : Disgrace!

Hibs90
15-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Lennon is a total ****. Wed - Greets about refs cos his Celtic team cannae beat Hamilton. Sat - Referee gives Celtic every decision. Linesmen were atrocious. That game was stinking of corruption. Wonder how many bars of soap they got paid for that absolute inept performance. Make no mistake about it - Celtic would have beat us anyway as we are very very ***** but the point still stands. OFGTF SFAGTF.

As for us. We are going down. Calderwood must go. He can't change a game. He's a ***** manager. Petrie must go. The players must go -EVERY single one of them and that includes Riordan. Hibernian Football Club are a disgrace. I ain't going back till things change.

truehibernian
15-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Lennon is a total ****. Wed - Greets about refs cos his Celtic team cannae beat Hamilton. Sat - Referee gives Celtic every decision. Linesmen were atrocious. That game was stinking of corruption. Wonder how many bars of soap they got paid for that absolute inept performance. Make no mistake about it - Celtic would have beat us anyway as we are very very ***** but the point still stands. OFGTF SFAGTF.

As for us. We are going down. Calderwood must go. He can't change a game. He's a ***** manager. Petrie must go. The players must go -EVERY single one of them and that includes Riordan. Hibernian Football Club are a disgrace. I ain't going back till things change.

Referee and linesmen got pretty much every decision correct today for both sides. If anyone thinks different then it's a pretty poor smokescreen for what was a truly gutless, horrible, inept, and leaderless display.

Hermit Crab
15-01-2011, 01:37 PM

Take it easy mate dont be hasty. Deep breaths now. Hibs will be back!:flag:

Hibs90
15-01-2011, 01:40 PM
How anyone can take it easy after that I have no idea. I've been defending the players, the manager and the board and tried to get behind the team since Calderwood took over but realisation has finally kicked in and it's safe to say were going up **** creek without a paddle. We are ****ed on and off the field.

DaveF
15-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Noticed that Lennon was constantly outside the technical area and practically on the pitch whenever a decision was made \ contested yet I didn't see the 4th official ever go to him to keep him inside the area.

It's a daft rule that I don't like anyway, but any coincidence that with Collum being the 4th official he was told to keep his distance the ginger one?

GreenPJ
15-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Referee and linesmen got pretty much every decision correct today for both sides. If anyone thinks different then it's a pretty poor smokescreen for what was a truly gutless, horrible, inept, and leaderless display.

No they didn't, the Celtic first goal and Galbraith's goals were offside and onside respectively.

Exiled in Poole
15-01-2011, 02:52 PM
No they didn't, the Celtic first goal and Galbraith's goals were offside and onside respectively.

I watched it on the telly and have to disagree. Never at all thought that there was anything wrong with Hooper's goal and Galbraith was a bawhair off.

The officials can't be blamed I'm afraid, they were about as good as you get in Scotland these days. More concerning is the lack of effort, commitment and guile displayed by Hibs.

greenlex
15-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Havent seen the offsides but I would question a few including the Galbraith "goal".

3pm
15-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Havent seen the offsides but I would question a few including the Galbraith "goal".

Went home and watched the goals. Thought he was on at the game but TV proved otherwise. Correct decision.

HFC 0-7
15-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Thought the ref was poor in general and didnt favour either side. He booked a Celtic player first for what I think was his first foul and it wasnt bad. He had just let Wotherspoon and Zemmama off with worse. What I didnt get was when Galbraith was running down the wing, appeared to be fouled and the linesman put his flag up but the ref played on. J

ust a list of bad decisions today from the ref but none that favoured either side and certainly none that would have effected the fact we were honking and got beat.

snooky
15-01-2011, 03:57 PM
The ref was poor IMO although the offside calls were correct.
Did you not love the bit in the last minute when a Hibs player was fouled on the right wing. The linesman flagged it and the :asshole: in the middle said play on even though there was no advantage.

GreenPJ
15-01-2011, 03:59 PM
I watched it on the telly and have to disagree. Never at all thought that there was anything wrong with Hooper's goal and Galbraith was a bawhair off.

The officials can't be blamed I'm afraid, they were about as good as you get in Scotland these days. More concerning is the lack of effort, commitment and guile displayed by Hibs.

I stand corrected at the game I was convinced the Hooper goal was offside although Dickoh does not help being miles away from his man and that Galbraith was on as I was pretty much in line with it but the camera never lies.

I agree the lack of effort and commitment was the worrying aspect today (first 40 mins were passable).

I can live without guile initially as effort and commitment will get you at least a few points but in a bottom 6 if we are fighting to stay up I don't fancy our chances with this lot of charlatans.

Sir David Gray
15-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Stokes looked well offside to me in the build up to the first goal. I'm willing to be proved wrong by seeing it again on TV but I did have a pretty good view of it.