PDA

View Full Version : Question Who would you keep?

HibeeMG
15-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Regardless of contract length?

The only first team players I'd keep are:

Brown - only consistent player we've got and the best keeper we've had for quite a while.

Hanlon - makes silly positional mistakes but defending isn't a young persons craft. He'll get better with age.

Galbraith - about the only outfield player who is showing some grit and determination with no small amount of skill added in.

Zemamma - purely because he is the most talented player at the club (yes, above Deek).

Duffy - from the little we've seen of him it looks as though he has a good footballing brain and makes the right runs for a forward.

That would be all I'd want to keep. I know we'd have to retain some others to fill a squad but the others are not good enough, not fit enough and never will be and/or not interested!

Riordans Boots
15-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Brown
Galbraith
Hanlon
Riordan

..... the rest - no thank you

sh00byd00
15-01-2011, 02:29 PM
None of them. As i said in another thread, every single one of them is expendable and I wouldn't lose any sleep if the whole lot were shipped out over the next season or two.

Only Brown at a push purely for the reasons you've stated.

H!BEE
15-01-2011, 02:38 PM
keep:

Brown

deek
zooma

wootherspoon

hanlon

:flag:

bin the rest!

and how bad is that ed degraph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houchy
15-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Brown
Galbraith
Hanlon
Riordan

..... the rest - no thank you

Out of everyone that played today, i'd tend to agree. I'd add spoony and byrne to that list too.
We need to get McCann back too as, even with a gammy leg, he's better than what we have at right back. Christ, you could chop both his legs off and he'd still be a better option than hart or thicot.

sleeping giant
15-01-2011, 02:39 PM
I would keep Hanlon , Wotherspoon and Galbraith.

I would not shed any tears if the rest of them left.

mike1875
15-01-2011, 02:40 PM
i'm surprised so many people want to keep galbraith

sleeping giant
15-01-2011, 02:41 PM
None of them. As i said in another thread, every single one of them is expendable and I wouldn't lose any sleep if the whole lot were shipped out over the next season or two.

Only Brown at a push purely for the reasons you've stated.

I agree.
I would keep the youngsters as they have not had a chance to develop in a settled side.

sleeping giant
i'm surprised so many people want to keep galbraith

He's still a laddie .

Beefster
Of the first team players, I'd keep Brown and Wotherspoon. The rest can go.

GreenPJ
15-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Brown
Hanlon
Stephens
Stevenson
Zemmama
Byrne
Welsh
Duffy
Wotherspoon
Booth
Horner
Taggart

Supplement that lot with fit, solid pro's and we could at least start to build on something.