PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Ayr United and the rest of the first division teams

pacorosssco
15-01-2011, 01:28 PM
That where were heading.

Calderwood has to now start to become accountable. Hibs are getting worse not better.

Sad times

Hibby Kay-Yay
15-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Still premature to judge

SlickShoes
15-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Its getting to the stage now that we need to just survive, but the way we are playing it does not look likely. If calderwood cant bring in anyone that changes things in january we will go down.

No one on the pitch seems to care. Add in the irony that we now have a good goalie and **** outfield 10 it just rubs salt into the wounds.

I wont be paying money to watch hibs on tuesday, i was going to go but judging by todays commitment levels i will keep the money and do something else with it.

CB_NO3
15-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Rubbish players, rubbish manager, rubbish board. We are a shambles of a football team. I could not be bothered going today, I have lost interest and I am not in the financial position to blow £25 to sit there hating myself and my team.

pacorosssco
15-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Still premature to judge

tell me where you see improvement of any kind.
getting worse week on week
cant defend cant keep the ball cant score

sad but true

YehButNoBut
15-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Thing is Ayr are a 2nd division team and matched us, doesn't look good at the moment.

We need at least 3 half decent signings this month to give us a chance to stay up.

Hibby Kay-Yay
15-01-2011, 02:58 PM
tell me where you see improvement of any kind.
getting worse week on week
cant defend cant keep the ball cant score

sad but true

I'll let you know once CC can get to shape HIS team

AFKA5814_Hibs
15-01-2011, 03:03 PM
The current Hibs squad with no additions will relegate the club, I think that is plain for everybody to see. We just have to hope that Calderwood can identify the players we need to keep us above St Mirren and Hamilton.