PDA

View Full Version : Avram Grant getting punted

down-the-slope
15-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Martin O'Neil getting the job

cad
15-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Martin O Neil at West Ham ,
I would have thought his managerial credentials would have him aiming a good bit higher than the Hammers ,but if its done theyve got a top manager

Hank Schrader
15-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Martin O Neil at West Ham ,
I would have thought his managerial credentials would have him aiming a good bit higher than the Hammers ,but if its done theyve got a top manager

Once O'Neill has been given time to assemble his own squad I would expect West Ham to be like all of O'Neills former managed teams, well organised and difficult to beat.

mim
15-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Once O'Neill has been given time to assemble his own squad I would expect West Ham to be like all of O'Neills former managed teams, well organised and difficult to beat.

..with two big heifers up front to fire the ball to. :rolleyes:

aberhibsfc
15-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Martin O'Neil getting the job

Good.

A political player at Chelsea getting Mourinho the boot to secure the managerial role for himself. Flip side, it's probably worked out better for Mourinho, allowing him to further showcase his managerial credentials.

Don't rate him as a manager or his morals.

Hank Schrader
15-01-2011, 10:22 AM
..with two big heifers up front to fire the ball to. :rolleyes:

Most probably!!!

grunt
15-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Never like to see anyone lose their job, but I have to say I'm relieved Grant is away from West Ham. They have been very poor this season under him. And I like MO'N as a manager.

Leithenhibby
15-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Cracking appointment if it comes off :cool2:

MO'N is a top coach and I'm also a tad surprised that he may be considering this as a good move ...

"Pretty Bubbles In The Air".. :greengrin (love that song)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/9362709.stm

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-01-2011, 10:47 AM
i wonder if M O N expected the phone to ring when the Toon job came up and maybe when the Pool job came up to. No doubt that Villa have nose dived since he left but he maybe not been in as much demand as he thought he would be.