PDA

View Full Version : Come on join the party

Hibs12thMan
14-01-2011, 09:31 PM
It's Easter Road tomorrow for one of the biggest games of the season. Remember the atmosphere against the other half of the Great Unwashed back in August? That East Stand was bouncing.:partyhibb

Well the Singing Section are havin a party tomorrow. Win lose or draw we will be singing dancing and supporting the team

OK our form is poor but when the going gets tough the tough get going - right!! So let's live up to our name as Hibs Supporters and do just that. Support our boys from the kick off till the final whistle.

Calderwoods Green White Army :notworthy:

Hibs12thMan members - bring those flags!!
Singers - join us in Section43 for the game !!

jon paul jones
15-01-2011, 07:04 AM
I'll be there......rain or shine.....can't have them rolling up and making more noise than us

Can anyone not in section 43 consider taking their gloves off and getting behind the team. :wink:

...if the throat goes hoarse, hit the palms of your hands together and REPEAT until the 90th minute....its called supporting your team!

We love it....and its addictive

DaveF
15-01-2011, 08:42 AM
I was up near the singing section for last weeks cup game (a change of scenery from my usual West upper seat) and despite the low crowd and rubbish performance I actually found myself standing up, clapping and even breaking out in song once or twice.

It was almost like the good old days and got me thinking about a ST switch next season.

Well done the guys in attempting to bring some atmopshere back to ER. A long road ahead, but keep at it as it's definately working :agree:

Antifa Hibs
15-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Imagine what it will be like next season after we've won the Scottish Cup and are challenging for a Champions League spot :cool2:

jon paul jones
15-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Imagine what it will be like next season after we've won the Scottish Cup and are challenging for a Champions League spot :cool2:

ll have a double of what you're having this morning...should shake off my hangover

GG2TH

gorgie_harp
15-01-2011, 09:57 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::blah: