PDA

View Full Version : Good evening, gentlemen.........

Pedantic_Hibee
14-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Could one of you fine, upstanding chaps perhaps clarify when the transfer window closes this month?

One suspects it will be 31 January at the stroke of midnight but given that it's a Monday I was unsure whether this would be extended to the 1st of February?

It's traditional for me to take the day off on deadline day where I spend the entire time on the sofa scratching my plums, eating multi-packs of crisps and shouting my head off at David 'I must audibly gulp after every sentence' Tanner for getting his little Weegie-based c0ck out for all things Old Firm.

What I want to know is, who's gonna be my Bamba for TransferWindow2011?!

iwasthere1972
14-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Could one of you fine, upstanding chaps perhaps clarify when the transfer window closes this month?

One suspects it will be 31 January at the stroke of midnight but given that it's a Monday I was unsure whether this would be extended to the 1st of February?

It's traditional for me to take the day off on deadline day where I spend the entire time on the sofa scratching my plums, eating multi-packs of crisps and shouting my head off at David 'I must audibly gulp after every sentence' Tanner for getting his little Weegie-based c0ck out for all things Old Firm.

What I want to know is, who's gonna be my Bamba for TransferWindow2011?!

:eek:

Oh and you mispelt cock. :greengrin