PDA

View Full Version : This Weekends Match.

Purehibee_MYB
14-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Is it just me or is this a fixture that used to excite me but now I am almost dreading it?

and on another point, how happy would everyone be with a draw?

CB_NO3
14-01-2011, 05:14 PM
I would take a draw. Celtic aint up to much, they are pretty poor aswell. We have beat better Celtic teams over the years that for sure. If we loose an early goal we could easily crumble. You never know, a win tomorrow could be turning point in our season.

down-the-slope
14-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Hopefully as we speak Stokes is getting showered and changed ready for a night out up George Street :agree:

Also Lennons pre-match paranoid gets the wee greens all worked up so they see red again.....

Added to a bit of pride from the Hibees, and a desire to look good on TV for some of those looking for a move and you never know

Dinkydoo
14-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Not going to the game tomorrow; I only manage to get to a couple of the "big" games a season.

Watching it on ESPN though and for some reason I'm feeling quite optimistic of a half decent performance from us - though that may be due to the fact that this has been my first week back at work and I was up at 6 this morning with about 5 hours sleep! :greengrin

hibsbollah
14-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Always look forward to this one, so many reasons to dislike the opposition and theres usually a decent atmosphere as well.

In a disappointing season so far, the highlight has to be the 12th Man and the singing section in the East. I'd hope they have plenty of reason to make a noise tomorrow:flag:

Andy74
14-01-2011, 06:14 PM
We're playing tomorrow?!?