PDA

View Full Version : Evening News Today

Andy74
14-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Anyone seen a physical copy today? No Hibs update at all online which is unusual. Rather hoped they were waiting on a signing story but seems a bit late now for them to hold everything.

Wee Scottie Dug
14-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Anyone seen a physical copy today? No Hibs update at all online which is unusual. Rather hoped they were waiting on a signing story but seems a bit late now for them to hold everything.

Nowt much to be fair - preview of tomorrows game in middle and a backpage headline of 'No Grounds for concern' as CC explains he has good cover for left back.

Usual array of speculative statements including excerts - Hibs are this morning reported to be set to join the race for Adam Rooney ....... CC has been promised £250k for kitty following Bamba's sale ....... he is believed to see Rooney as ideal to bolster his attacking options ...... so thats where rumours start that we have bid £250K for AR ....... :rolleyes:

Hibs07p
14-01-2011, 04:01 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-Galbraith-Noone-can-escape.6691035.jp

Online now.

BEEJ
14-01-2011, 05:38 PM
:tsk tsk: Patience, Andy!

The window isn't even half way through yet.

Supporters. Honestly! :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
14-01-2011, 05:44 PM

:greengrin

Andy74
14-01-2011, 05:56 PM

I'm excited.

blackpoolhibs
14-01-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm excited.

What do you know? :I'm waiti

Craig_in_Prague
14-01-2011, 07:37 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-Galbraith-Noone-can-escape.6691035.jp

Online now.

Actually a pretty good interview with Galbraith.
He came across very open and honest - fair play.
If the all the players felt 100% the same, then surely its only a matter of time before we see some sort of improvement.