PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about attending games in the SPL?

Sheach
14-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello,

I am a marketing student at the University of Strathclyde. I am currently doing my final year dissertation conducting research on behalf of the Scottish Premier League. I have been tasked with finding ways to improve the matchday experience of attending games in the Scottish Premier League.
I have created a questionnaire to research the opinions of all fans on the match experience at their local SPL team. Therefore I would really appreciate it if you could take no more than five minutes to help my research and complete the questionnaire below:
http://s-tagg.market.strath.ac.uk/q/gs/managing_the_match_day_experience.htm
This research will be presented to the SPL when completed and could be used to provide feedback to clubs on how they manage their fan experience, so your participation can have a real impact!
Thanks again,
Gordon Sheach

HibeeB
14-01-2011, 02:11 PM
I've filled in your form.

Best of luck with your dissertation :thumbsup:

Oscar T Grouch
14-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Done, good luck :greengrin

down-the-slope
14-01-2011, 02:39 PM
done -second one in a fortnight...they at least are making some effort to get views.....big step to actually doing anything about these though:rolleyes:

Sheach
14-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Thanks to all who have completed it so far! I really appreciate it!

woody47
14-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Hello,

I am a marketing student at the University of Strathclyde. I am currently doing my final year dissertation conducting research on behalf of the Scottish Premier League. I have been tasked with finding ways to improve the matchday experience of attending games in the Scottish Premier League.
I have created a questionnaire to research the opinions of all fans on the match experience at their local SPL team. Therefore I would really appreciate it if you could take no more than five minutes to help my research and complete the questionnaire below:
http://s-tagg.market.strath.ac.uk/q/gs/managing_the_match_day_experience.htm
This research will be presented to the SPL when completed and could be used to provide feedback to clubs on how they manage their fan experience, so your participation can have a real impact!
Thanks again,
Gordon Sheach

Filled in for you. One comment though. Question 7 asks about elements not covered in "question 7"!! - maybe should be what's not covered in question 6? :greengrin:agree:

just_joe
14-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Done. please bear in mind though it doesn't make for good reading.....especially if you are Rod petrie lol.:wink:

Sheach
15-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Filled in for you. One comment though. Question 7 asks about elements not covered in "question 7"!! - maybe should be what's not covered in question 6? :greengrin:agree:

Yeah, sorry about that! A couple of things were changed last minute before it went live and that mistake slipped through the net unfortunately!

Thanks for filling it in anyway!

The_Sauz
15-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Done :wink:

Hibeesb0unc3
15-01-2011, 03:27 PM
done hopefully the SPL will actually do something based on the results of these questionaires done by the fans

Saorsa
15-01-2011, 07:37 PM
done hopefully the SPL will actually do something based on the results of these questionaires done by the fansDinnae be silly now.

Expecting Rain
15-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Done.

Sammy7nil
15-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Done Good Luck with your work