PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Player in on loan today / tomorrow

ScottB
14-01-2011, 11:47 AM
The Metro this morning had at the end of a story with quotes from CC stated that 'after defenders Bamba and Grounds departed Calderwood hopes to have a player in on loan by tomorrow.'

So presumably we would expect to hear today if this player will be available tomorrow...

Hermit Crab
14-01-2011, 11:51 AM
The Metro this morning had at the end of a story with quotes from CC stated that 'after defenders Bamba and Grounds departed Calderwood hopes to have a player in on loan by tomorrow.'

So presumably we would expect to hear today if this player will be available tomorrow...

:faf::faf: The metro! Thats about as reliable as the sun. I may eat my words though:greengrin:wink:

ScottB
14-01-2011, 11:53 AM
:faf::faf: The metro! Thats about as reliable as the sun. I may eat my words though:greengrin:wink:

Well the story was full of quotes from CC relating to the game tomorrow, but aye...

steviecarnie
14-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Well the story was full of quotes from CC relating to the game tomorrow, but aye...

the metro is mainly copy and paste's of story's that come on the news wires so they'll have copied it from somewhere else.

Ritchie
14-01-2011, 12:14 PM
the metro is mainly copy and paste's of story's that come on the news wires so they'll have copied it from somewhere else.

sounds like someone i know!!.... :greengrin

Hibee87
14-01-2011, 12:22 PM
There seems to be speculation all over the place saying a player(s) are near complete. cc has said this himself. I am actually starting to think this might be the case, there is no hibs news on EEN yet whcih is very strange considering it is 20 past 1 usuall up at half 11 I htink maybe they know somthign have the story to put o nthe website but are waiting on the hibs offical site announcement :confused:

otherwise CC is playing mind games with celtic and wont unveil out new signign o nthe site till 10 am tomorrow morning :wink:

also the fact nay medicals wouldnt have taken place til lthis afternoon i would have thought so the next couple of hours could be interesting :notworthy:

steviecarnie
14-01-2011, 12:24 PM
sounds like someone i know!!.... :greengrin

must be a right good guy :wink: