PDA

View Full Version : SPL relegation odds

Hibbyradge
13-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Guess who's favourite for the drop? (http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/scottish-premier-league/to-finish-bottom)

HibbyAndy
13-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Guess who's favourite for the drop? (http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/scottish-premier-league/to-finish-bottom)

Bookies dont lie huh? Thats it..Im putting a wad on hibs not to be relegated

Calvin
13-01-2011, 09:49 PM

Yet they have Aberdeen more likely to be relegated than us :confused:

Removed
13-01-2011, 09:50 PM
No us :thumbsup:

The bookies don't often get it wrong.

Where are the yams in the Scottish cup betting? Can't seem to find them anywhere :confused:

smurf
13-01-2011, 09:51 PM
12/1 is very generous... thankfully I expect us to improve but we need personnel in to do so.

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm worried, we were 14s last week. :wink:

Cropley10
13-01-2011, 10:18 PM

You're kidding right? :panic: :greengrin:

greenlex
13-01-2011, 11:03 PM
I might stick a ton on that to soften the blow.
Rod should stick the Bamba money on it too just in case

Hermit Crab
13-01-2011, 11:56 PM
I might stick a ton on that to soften the blow.
Rod should stick the Bamba money on it too just in case

12/1 great price.At this moment we are sreious candidates to drop. I wonder what the odds will shorten to if we lose to meltic the Motherwell next Saturday :worried:

Hibbyradge
28-01-2011, 01:48 PM
12/1 is very generous... thankfully I expect us to improve but we need personnel in to do so.

4/1 now.

Kaiser1962
28-01-2011, 01:53 PM
4/1 now.

Lex and Rod have placed their bets:greengrin

Hibbyradge
28-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Lex and Rod have placed their bets:greengrin

I certainly have.

Think of it as insurance. :wink:

Leithenhibby
28-01-2011, 02:05 PM
I would rather pee the bed than put money on us to get relegated, FFS what are you Guys thinking... :rolleyes:

Removed
28-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I would rather pee the bed than put money on us to get relegated, FFS what are you Guys thinking... :rolleyes:

Nodody wants us to get relegated but if the scenario does happen then as the Radge says, insurance :agree:

I'm happy to lose my money.

Sylar
28-01-2011, 02:07 PM

Hibs avoid relegation, fans happy at SPL status despite losing out financially.

Hibs get relegated, fans unhappy at first division status but have a bit more money in the bank.

Betting on us to get the drop is hardly willing/wanting it to happen.

Leithenhibby
28-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Perhaps it's just the fact that I'm no really a betting man :wink: and the very thought of betting against my team is, just no right ....
Against the grain as far as I'm concerned, but everyone to their own :greengrin

Sir David Gray
28-01-2011, 02:14 PM

I'm with you.

I don't bet but if I did I would never bet on Hibs to lose, get relegated or any other negative outcome for the club.

I personally couldn't be happy at going to collect my winnings from Hibs being relegated.

Hibbyradge
28-01-2011, 02:17 PM

Perv.

greenlex
28-01-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm with you.

I don't bet but if I did I would never bet on Hibs to lose, get relegated or any other negative outcome for the club.

I personally couldn't be happy at going to collect my winnings from Hibs being relegated.
I will collect my £1200 quite readily. Happily no I dont think so :rolleyes:
Anyhoo. heres hoping I am £100 out of pocket. :cool2:

Removed
28-01-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm with you.

Neither would I, but.........................if it happened, you get free football next year for the price of a few rounds. If it didn't then so what, no big deal.

I don't want my house to burn down, but I insure it just in case and also do everything I can to stop it happening. I don't have to insure it but if the worst did happen then it makes the rebuilding process that bit less painfull.

Leithenhibby
28-01-2011, 02:42 PM
I will collect my £1200 quite readily. Happily no I dont think so :rolleyes:
Anyhoo. heres hoping I am £100 out of pocket. :cool2:

Blood on your hands!! :wink: :na na:

greenlex
28-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Blood on your hands!! :wink: :na na:
It will wash.:rolleyes:

Hibbyradge
28-01-2011, 02:51 PM

And with luxury soap! :wink:

Leithenhibby
28-01-2011, 03:07 PM

And with luxury soap! :wink:

It's just no right :wink: It's wrong, down right wrong .. :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
28-01-2011, 07:04 PM
4/1 now.

It's weird how the odds have changed this week.

Hibs were generally 13/2 before the Rangers game (even 8/1 with Skybet) but now they have gone down to 4/1 or thereabouts. There's no rational explanation for that, because nobody would have expected Hibs to take even one point from that game.

The actual risk of relegation has hardly increased that much. If anything it has slightly lessened with a) St. Mirren failing to win v Dundee United and b) Hibs finally making some new signings.

Hibbyradge
28-01-2011, 07:25 PM

Hibs were generally 13/2 before the Rangers game (even 8/1 with Skybet) but now they have gone down to 4/1 or thereabouts. There's no rational explanation for that, because nobody would have expected Hibs to take even one point from that game.

The actual risk of relegation has hardly increased that much. If anything it has slightly lessened with a) St. Mirren failing to win v Dundee United and b) Hibs finally making some new signings.

St Mirren getting a point and us going a game closer to the end, did it.

Hamilton's odds haven't moved.

Craig_in_Prague
28-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Be praying for a Killie win tomorrow.

killie-hibby
28-01-2011, 07:49 PM

The rational is,that Hamilton now have two games in hand.

nortonhibby
28-01-2011, 09:02 PM

Our new signings will save us who have hamilton and st miren signed ? :flag:in CC We trust:confused: