PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Most Likely To Commit Career Suicide & Sign For Hibs?

Speedway
13-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Who do you think has an agent desperate enough to do a deal with RP and become our latest wage thief?

lapsedhibee
13-01-2011, 02:53 PM
No question that Sowumni could do a job for us. He was a bit raw last time but seemed to come on leaps and bounds when he was at Falkirk. If Deeks and Nid can make a success of it second time round, so can he. :agree:

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 02:56 PM
No question that Sowumni could do a job for us. He was a bit raw last time but seemed to come on leaps and bounds when he was at Falkirk. If Deeks and Nid can make a success of it second time round, so can he. :agree:

different guy mate!

AWAITS SOME SMART ARSE SAYING "WHOOOOOSH!" ;-)

Hank Schrader
13-01-2011, 02:58 PM

Completely different player to who you are thinking of.This guy was at Falkirk last season and didn't look that great.

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Completely different player. This guy was at Falkirk last season and didn't look that great.

WHOOOOOOOOSSHHHH! :faf:

there's always one!

easty
13-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Completely different player to who you are thinking of.This guy was at Falkirk last season and didn't look that great.

Understatement

Speedway
13-01-2011, 03:02 PM
different guy mate!

AWAITS SOME SMART ARSE SAYING "WHOOOOOSH!" ;-)

:fishin:

HibbyAndy
13-01-2011, 03:03 PM
WHOOOOOOOOSSHHHH! :faf:

there's always one!

:hilarious

:greengrin

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 03:03 PM

look at my quote!! :na na:

Dunbar Hibee
13-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Sowunmi didn't look great at Falkirk or Leeds but maybe he could do a good job here he was OK last time round.

LamontHFC©
13-01-2011, 03:19 PM
look at my quote!! :na na:

:thumbsup::faf:

paul_hfc3
13-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Christian Dailly?!!!!! What?! Hes about as good at football as rick waller is in a bathingsuit competition. If he comes to Hibs...Darker days are ahead. Are you having a troll?:cool2:

SlickShoes
13-01-2011, 04:17 PM
The guy at Falkirk was called Enoch Showunmi(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Showunmi) too not Thomas(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowunmi) like the guy we had, the similarity was surname(spelled differently) and they fact they were black, those two facts seem to really confuse some people.

lapsedhibee
13-01-2011, 04:35 PM
This guy was at Falkirk last season and didn't look that great.

Granted his all-round game may not be the greatest, but last time he was with us he scored the goal, in an away match at a lower league club, that put us into the next round of the cup - and that's exactly the kind of thing we could be doing with on Tuesday!

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 04:36 PM
granted his all-round game may not be the greatest, but last time he was with us he scored the goal, in an away match at a lower league club, that put us into the next round of the cup - and that's exactly the kind of thing we could be doing with on tuesday!

oh my days!

i really cant tell whos being serious and whos a wind up merchant now!!

Dunbar Hibee
13-01-2011, 04:38 PM
The guy at Falkirk was called Enoch Showunmi(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Showunmi) too not Thomas(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowunmi) like the guy we had, the similarity was surname(spelled differently) and they fact they were black, those two facts seem to really confuse some people.

seanraff07
13-01-2011, 04:43 PM
I'd love to see Adam Rooney join us but i can't see it.

TornadoHibby
13-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Where's the "None of the above" choice then? :wink: :cool2: :greengrin

greenlex
13-01-2011, 06:17 PM
I'd love to see Adam Rooney join us but i can't see it.
He would need to stop doing old trouts for me before he came to ER.

HibbyAndy
13-01-2011, 06:20 PM
How about a striker? Cause this bunch are ****ing hopeless

--------
13-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Who's "Terry Griffiths (Dundee)"?

Were you watching snooker when you posted this, by any chance?

Personally, I'll be astonished and overcome of we sign ANYONE of any repute in the game this window.

I am totally peeved-off with the whole situation. :dummytit:

Storar
13-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Granted his all-round game may not be the greatest, but last time he was with us he scored the goal, in an away match at a lower league club, that put us into the next round of the cup - and that's exactly the kind of thing we could be doing with on Tuesday!

He was pish... We had the choice between him and Tam McManus and we chose the wrong one IMO :bitchy: Don't know how much he improved at Falkirk ibut assume that's about his level

Hakim Sar
13-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Can people please stop confusing Thomas Sowunmi ex hibs and Enoch Showunmi ex Falkirk ex Leeds.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!!!

Hakim Sar
13-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Can people please stop confusing Thomas Sowunmi ex hibs and Enoch Showunmi ex Falkirk ex Leeds.

CropleyWasGod
13-01-2011, 09:21 PM

Can people stop biting on this? :rolleyes:

ballengeich
13-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Sign Nile Ranger. Booing the Egyptian (or Sudanese) Hun will take the pressure off the other players.

sleeping giant
13-01-2011, 10:44 PM

:agree:

Its the boy who played for Hibs then Falkirk !

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2011, 10:48 PM
I don't think he will come, he's played for Leeds and Falkirk in the same season, some rule about not playing for 3 clubs in one season?

lapsedhibee
13-01-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't think he will come, he's played for Leeds and Falkirk in the same season, some rule about not playing for 3 clubs in one season?

Is that rule not relaxed if you go back to your 'original' club though? Just wondering if it would count in his favour that he's played here before. :dunno:

Storar
13-01-2011, 11:17 PM
That was last season mate, he actually started this season at Tranmere Rovers after being released from Falkirk in the summer. Noticed that Sam Morrow also plays for them, does anyone remember if they were at Hibs at the same time?

hiblander
13-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Not one Ross County player mentioned or Newcastle / Forest youngsters on loan ??

Speedway
14-01-2011, 03:08 PM
The leader in this poll is close to being completed it seems.

bawheid
14-01-2011, 03:13 PM
I don't care how he played for Hibs in his first spell. He didn't get that much of a chance IIRC.

Did he not score a vital goal against Queens Park? Can't remember if that was for Hibs or Falkirk though.

Speedway
14-01-2011, 03:16 PM
I don't care how he played for Hibs in his first spell. He didn't get that much of a chance IIRC.

Did he not score a vital goal against Queens Park? Can't remember if that was for Hibs or Falkirk though.

It was QoS as I recall.

bawheid
14-01-2011, 03:19 PM
It was QoS as I recall.

League Cup game. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
14-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Who's "Terry Griffiths (Dundee)"?

Were you watching snooker when you posted this, by any chance?

Personally, I'll be astonished and overcome of we sign ANYONE of any repute in the game this window.

I am totally peeved-off with the whole situation. :dummytit:

I voted for Terry. I think we'll be snookered if we don't get him.

blackpoolhibs
14-01-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm completely baffled as to who's on the wind up and who's not on this thread? :greengrin

Speedway
14-01-2011, 03:33 PM
I voted for Terry. I think we'll be snookered if we don't get him.

I think he'd score on the break for us.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-01-2011, 12:36 AM

It was for Leeds :agree:

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I think he'd score on the break for us.

No chance, he's utter balls

paul_hfc3
15-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Who are the rings(8 people to be precise) who want Christian Dailly!! Hes mince, aboustle mince

Removed
15-01-2011, 12:48 AM

:agree: they're brothers

aberhibsfc
15-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Same guy. Not his fault, his mum would change details from one form to the next.

Some said she was dyslexic, others maintain that she was a Tynecastle Accountant.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Who are the rings(8 people to be precise) who want Christian Dailly!! Hes mince, aboustle mince

:confused: Don't necessarily want him, the post seems to be asking who is likely to come, I voted for him because he's the sort of signing we are likely to make, probably because he is what you say!

For what its worth the guy who sits next to me at work folows Charlton home and away, he thinks Dailly is one of the best players in a poor side and feels he always gets stuck in, he also thinks Charlton pay around £6k - £7k a week.

Luna_Asylum
15-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Who do you think has an agent desperate enough to do a deal with RP and become our latest wage thief?

As we haven't had any wage thiefs before it will not be possible to have a latest one.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2011, 10:36 AM
:agree: they're brothers

:greengrin I heard that Thomas was so traumatised by what he seen at Hibs that he completely reinvented himself as Enoch and if anyone asks him about his time at Hibs he cowers inside a wardrobe and says he doesn't know anything about it.