PDA

View Full Version : Spl officials to visit vlad in lithuania

HibbyDave
13-01-2011, 10:44 AM
This says everything that's wrong about Scottish football. Faceless "officials" booking flights to visit a meglomaniac who cares not about scottish football.
Had anyone ever heard of Neil Doncaster and his pal before the last month or so when the wonderful new world of two leagues was mooted?

poolman
13-01-2011, 10:46 AM
This says everything that's wrong about Scottish football. Faceless "officials" booking flights to visit a meglomaniac who cares not about scottish football.
Had anyone ever heard of Neil Doncaster and his pal before the last month or so when the wonderful new world of two leagues was mooted?

Yea, I saw that as well :confused:

Shirley no, I mean it just doesn't make any sense :confused:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3348385/Vlad-will-ask-SPL-for-more.html

Jim44
13-01-2011, 10:47 AM

I nearly fell off my chair when I read this.

JimBHibees
13-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Why are they jetting off to Lithuania?

MountcastleHibs
13-01-2011, 10:52 AM
They're lobbying him in an attempt to get Hearts' support for their proposals. He, as owner of the yams, will have a say in which direction the club vote/what proposals they support. Currently they're opposed to the 2 tiered ten team set up, and Doncaster and his cronies obviously see the yams as a team that could be decisive in the passing of their proposal. Whether they should contact another member of the yams board is another thing.

I'm not for the ten team set up by the way, just merely playing devils advocate as to why the SPL hierarchy have taken a jaunt to Lithuania.

Jim44
13-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Why are they jetting off to Lithuania?

Has it not got something to do with a fact finding trip to look at the set up in Lithuania, which ironically, Mad Vlad does not recognise. Totally misguided behaviour from the idiots involved.

JimBHibees
13-01-2011, 10:54 AM
They're lobbying him in an attempt to get Hearts' support for their proposals. He, as owner of the yams, will have a say in which direction the club vote/what proposals they support. Currently they're opposed to the 2 tiered ten team set up, and Doncaster and his cronies obviously see the yams as a team that could be decisive in the passing of their proposal. Whether they should contact another member of the yams board is another thing.

I'm not for the ten team set up by the way, just merely playing devils advocate as to why the SPL hierarchy have taken a jaunt to Lithuania.

Doesnt smack of desperation at all if that is the case. :greengrin

Embarrassing if true.

Sammy7nil
13-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Surely Vlad would have prefered a FAX :greengrin:greengrin:wink:

CB_NO3
13-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Hope Vlad tells them were to shove their 10 team league to be honest with you.

Mary Hinge
13-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Vlad the impaler has other things on his mind.

After running Kaunus into the ground he has now become disillusioned with Lithuanian football and is ready to get involved with a Russian club.

The only thing we can hope for now is that he can continue to run the yams into the ground at a faster rate then present.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Apparently Vlad has a great sense of humour - or is his translator?

Knock knock!
Who's there?
The secret police!! Ha ha ha

Bostonhibby
13-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Vlad likes a good SFA conspiracy, maybe he has turned the whole thing on its head and these 2 planks actually were planted by, and work for, him? :greengrin

GreenCastle
14-01-2011, 12:31 PM
If this is true - it's a complete farce.

Surely Vlad comes to Scotland to speak with the league / SFA - why would the SFA go out their ?

Total madness again :confused:

persevere1875
14-01-2011, 12:34 PM
As if the guy hasnt got his head far enough up his own arse, were now pandering to his ego by making special trips to visit him and consult him on his feelings, wonder who's paying for that trip eh !!!

GreenCastle
14-01-2011, 12:53 PM
As if the guy hasnt got his head far enough up his own arse, were now pandering to his ego by making special trips to visit him and consult him on his feelings, wonder who's paying for that trip eh !!!

Surely has to be Vlad ?

Other wise you could argue the money could be put into grassroots etc.

I don't mind Vlad challenging the SFA / standing up to the Old Firm - but when the SFA start making trips out the country to see him ? :confused:

Strange..

Gingertosser
14-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I can see a wee deal happening.

You vote for the 10 team leagues and we'll not double your fine at the end of the season, no matter how many sendings off or yellow cards you receive :cool2: