PDA

View Full Version : Do we show we are upset on Saturday to the board

happiehibbie
13-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Again being a new poster on the site but do sit in the FF row H in case i get acussed of being a yam.

I am currently upset by what our team are producing as a supporter we cannot really do anything apart from protest from the stands. The game is on TV there will be a large crowd should we let mr Pettrie and Co that we are up set.

After all its only the board who can make the change

smurf
13-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Not many will bother on Saturday!!!

Wembley67
13-01-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm going to set up camp and bounce a few car types around the place to really get my point across.

happiehibbie
13-01-2011, 09:22 AM
maybe the singing section can get something going CC green and white army is popular although i am not a fan of the general leading the army not enough passion for me

down-the-slope
13-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Again being a new poster on the site but do sit in the FF row H in case i get acussed of being a yam.

I am currently upset by what our team are producing as a supporter we cannot really do anything apart from protest from the stands. The game is on TV there will be a large crowd should we let mr Pettrie and Co that we are up set.

Is it just me who sees the irony of someone setting up an account as 'happiehibbie' to come and start a post saying they are upset :faf::faf:

MountcastleHibs
13-01-2011, 09:35 AM
I'd rather those of us there on Saturday get right behind the team and try and support them, rather than having a go at the board.

EskbankHibby
13-01-2011, 09:44 AM

Strongly worded open letter, it's the only way to effect real change.

iwasthere1972
13-01-2011, 09:47 AM
I propose that we all shave off our taches and post them to Rod.

That should do the trick.

Seriously. Get behind the team from the start to the finish.

marinello59
13-01-2011, 10:05 AM

If we back that up with some long sighs from the West Stand we could really get whatever it is we want done.:agree:

smurf
13-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Not many will bother on Saturday!!!

:na na:

I was thinking the game was on Sunday!!:rolleyes:

RIP
13-01-2011, 10:12 AM

Welcome to Hibs.Net. I'm glad you told us where you sit 'cos a Yam couldn't possibly learn our stand rows now could they? :greengrin

Welcome to Hibs.Net. We look forward to your board protest from your seat in the Famous Five !! :wink:

maybe the singing section can get something going CC green and white army is popular although i am not a fan of the general leading the army not enough passion for me

Welcome to Hibs.Net. In what way do the troops singing from the stand constitute the general leading the army? :confused: Or is it possible that having had a pop at Rod and the board you are down having a sly dig at our Hibs12thMan? :agree:

Anyway - welcome :thumbsup:

happiehibbie
13-01-2011, 10:17 AM
funny that i have used the happiehibbie username for years i only decided to post because am a little bit upset at what is happining at ER but it is a forum and belive what you like and i can assure you am not a happiehibbie at the moment !!

happiehibbie
13-01-2011, 10:26 AM
just for the record i never said not to support the team !!

iwasthere1972
13-01-2011, 10:48 AM
:na na:

I was thinking the game was on Sunday!!:rolleyes:

Hope not. My ticket says Saturday.

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2011, 10:50 AM

What do you suggest?

persevere1875
13-01-2011, 11:46 AM
What do you suggest?

Everyone facing the other way? might be less painful than watching the game anyway :wink:

Or maybe only at half time, otherwise it may be construed as a dig at the players rather than the board.

In fact forget it, by Saturday night we'll ahve signed two players, rolled over Celtic and everything in the garden will be rosy again

Cropley10
13-01-2011, 12:16 PM
NO. Lets get right behind the team and see what happens. We're not 'Hat-Kickers':wink:

The time to express displeasure with the Board is the first home game of Feb, IF we've not signed anyone...IMHO

Between now and them support the team 100%.

NB - I heard Iain MacParland praising the Ipswich support last night, thanking them for getting behind the team, helping them to a win.

el capitano
13-01-2011, 12:17 PM
some fans want to play youngsters in the first team, so wheres the benefit to them or senior players when the stands are full of anger towards the board.

Sammy7nil
13-01-2011, 12:39 PM
What do you suggest?

I am taking a Bag of Russian Hats along to Kick Around the car park.
I dont think anyone will come up with anything stronger than that.

:aok:

Jack
13-01-2011, 12:54 PM

The Singing Section are there to encourage the team on the pitch.

You want singing against the Board I suggest you start it off from row H in the FF. We’re busy :flag:

Mibbes Aye
13-01-2011, 12:59 PM
I am taking a Bag of Russian Hats along to Kick Around the car park.
I dont think anyone will come up with anything stronger than that.

:aok:

Until we've established a proper hierarchy of fan committees, our complaints will be empty and we'll still be in their shadow :agree:

We've not even got a G69 or a Top Table, FFS:grr:

sahib
13-01-2011, 01:18 PM

Last Saturday, CC's green and white platoon would have been closer to the truth.

Jack
13-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Saturday, CC's green and white platoon would have been closer to the truth.

Based on our average attendances Calderwood's ‘Army’ is bigger than the combined armed forces of the following countries:

Costa Rica; Haiti; Iceland; Mauritius; Palestine; Panama; Antigua and Barbuda; Seychelles; Barbados; Gambia; Bahamas; Luxembourg; Belize; Guyana; Cape Verde; Equatorial Guinea; Timor Leste; Suriname; Malta; Lesotho; Somalia; Central African Republic; Liberia; Kosovo; Jamaica; Papua New Guinea; Montenegro; Fiji; Trinidad and Tobago; Guinea-Bissau; Gabon; Benin; Estonia; Northern Cyprus; Malawi; Niger; Latvia; Moldova; Brunei; Slovenia; Mali; Republic of Macedonia; Bahrain; Togo; Tajikistan; Lithuania; Botswana; Namibia; New Zealand; Mongolia; Republic of the Congo; Cyprus; Djibouti; Ireland; Sierra Leone; Paraguay; Kyrgyzstan; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Burkina Faso; Mozambique; Qatar.

:flag: :greengrin :flag:

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 01:55 PM
NO. Lets get right behind the team and see what happens. We're not 'Hat-Kickers':wink:

The time to express displeasure with the Board is the first home game of Feb, IF we've not signed anyone...IMHO

Between now and them support the team 100%.

NB - I heard Iain MacParland praising the Ipswich support last night, thanking them for getting behind the team, helping them to a win.

:faf:

could someone please post that pic.... i could do with a good laugh! :greengrin

EskbankHibby
13-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Until we've established a proper hierarchy of fan committees, our complaints will be empty and we'll still be in their shadow :agree:

We've not even got a G69 or a Top Table, FFS:grr:

I've got a lovely cardigan and have a huge bunch of keys. Surely i'm top table material?:dunno:

SmokieJoe
13-01-2011, 03:47 PM

In the interests of the onfield Players ( yes some we dont want playing for us)
We should wait untill the transfer window is shut. imagine a prospective new future starlet being in the stands at ER and we display our discontent with the board, what will that/or any other prospective signing think if the deal is in the ballance?

I have said it many times before, 3 months in the job, the first transfer window still has 18 days to go, BE PATIENT!!! if things remain the same by mid March, dont hold back, but untill then.....:tsk tsk:

Andy74
13-01-2011, 03:52 PM

Make what change?

Do you think the board are unaware that the team aren't playing well?

Speedy
13-01-2011, 03:55 PM
What about getting a big banner saying "We want to support the team but we are not happy with the board... f'in boo!"

Peevemor
13-01-2011, 03:58 PM
What about getting a big banner saying "We want to support the team but we are not happy with the board... f'in boo!"

Why?

Leithenhibby
13-01-2011, 04:00 PM
In the interests of the onfield Players ( yes some we dont want playing for us)
We should wait untill the transfer window is shut. imagine a prospective new future starlet being in the stands at ER and we display our discontent with the board, what will that/or any other prospective signing think if the deal is in the ballance?

I have said it many times before, 3 months in the job, the first transfer window still has 18 days to go, BE PATIENT!!! if things remain the same by mid March, dont hold back, but untill then.....:tsk tsk:

Nuff said me thinks:wink: O'an, welcome HappieHibbie :blah: lol

WindyMiller
13-01-2011, 05:19 PM
I've got a lovely cardigan and have a huge bunch of keys. Surely i'm top table material?:dunno:

Only if they're clipped to you waistband.

:agree:

WindyMiller
13-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Is it just me who sees the irony of someone setting up an account as 'happiehibbie' to come and start a post saying they are upset :faf::faf:

To be fair to Happie this is the second thread he's started and the other was quite upbeat. :agree:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201268-How-Bad-does-it-have-to-be

superfurryhibby
13-01-2011, 05:37 PM
The attendance will send out the kind of message they should be listening to.

I wouldn't mind a a bit of chanting that reminded them to get the wallet out or GTF.

Kaiser1962
13-01-2011, 06:04 PM

I think they are aware :rolleyes:

erin go bragh
13-01-2011, 09:34 PM
again being a new poster on the site but do sit in the ff row h in case i get acussed of being a yam.

I am currently upset by what our team are producing as a supporter we cannot really do anything apart from protest from the stands. The game is on tv there will be a large crowd should we let mr pettrie and co that we are up set.

no, we get right behind the team thats on the pitch !
Ggtth

hibeedonald
13-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Based on our average attendances Calderwood's ‘Army’ is bigger than the combined armed forces of the following countries:

Costa Rica; Haiti; Iceland; Mauritius; Palestine; Panama; Antigua and Barbuda; Seychelles; Barbados; Gambia; Bahamas; Luxembourg; Belize; Guyana; Cape Verde; Equatorial Guinea; Timor Leste; Suriname; Malta; Lesotho; Somalia; Central African Republic; Liberia; Kosovo; Jamaica; Papua New Guinea; Montenegro; Fiji; Trinidad and Tobago; Guinea-Bissau; Gabon; Benin; Estonia; Northern Cyprus; Malawi; Niger; Latvia; Moldova; Brunei; Slovenia; Mali; Republic of Macedonia; Bahrain; Togo; Tajikistan; Lithuania; Botswana; Namibia; New Zealand; Mongolia; Republic of the Congo; Cyprus; Djibouti; Ireland; Sierra Leone; Paraguay; Kyrgyzstan; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Burkina Faso; Mozambique; Qatar.

you have too much time on your hands! me and 2 guys who have never been with 12th man will be there on saturday :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
13-01-2011, 09:58 PM
What do you suggest?

Boycott again like at the Ayr game on Sat atleast thats what it looked like to me :greengrin :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
13-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Careful what you wish for with the protest and anti-board chants or we could turn out like Aberdeen.

nortonhibby
13-01-2011, 10:25 PM
I'd rather those of us there on Saturday get right behind the team and try and support them, rather than having a go at the board.
Agreed the more support we can give our team the more chace we have of winning :flag:

smurf
13-01-2011, 10:26 PM
I hope all who can attend do. Our club needs our support.

Pressure IS being applied to the board. And the reality is that's because of where we are on the park.

They know full well the knock on consequences of how dire we currently are.

nortonhibby
13-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I hope all who can attend do. Our club needs our support.

Pressure IS being applied to the board. And the reality is that's because of where we are on the park.

They know full well the knock on consequences of how dire we currently are.

Hamilton are at Ibrox we are under no pressure on Saturday win loose or draw:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
13-01-2011, 10:33 PM
To be fair to Happie this is the second thread he's started and the other was quite upbeat. :agree:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201268-How-Bad-does-it-have-to-be

:faf::faf:.. The Rev I A M Jolly would get a run for his money

Jack
13-01-2011, 10:57 PM
you have too much time on your hands! me and 2 guys who have never been with 12th man will be there on saturday :thumbsup:

Google is my friend!
I'm sure you'll be made more than welcome although the number of contries wont increase much :

Speedy
13-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Why?

I don't know. I was just suggesting a way of making it clear that the OP's issue is with the board not the team :greengrin

sesoim
13-01-2011, 11:04 PM

Why not do it AFTER the game then?

sesoim
13-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Careful what you wish for with the protest and anti-board chants or we could turn out like Aberdeen.

What, you mean employ a decent manager for a change and start signing players and climb the table?

Hermit Crab
14-01-2011, 12:59 AM
What, you mean employ a decent manager for a change and start signing players and climb the table?

Ha no chance :whistle:

happiehibbie
14-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Thanks for all the feed back Guys, I have worked it out now

make a comment when your new Your a jambo

You cant be a hibs fan if you sit in the FF

an do not express a view on a forum

hopefully the board the only people who can change / invest will hear our calls and buy us a decent team to watch

heres hoping we cuff Celtic tomo

HNA7
14-01-2011, 08:25 AM

hopefully the board the only people who can change / invest will hear our calls and buy us a decent team to watch

I don't see anyone on this thread calling you a Jambo. Plenty people disagree with you're view, but none are calling you a Jambo.

Lucius Apuleius
14-01-2011, 09:04 AM

A rather touchy little UnHappieHibbie, sorry-o. Cheer up and start Petrie Petrie GTF from the FF. Cannot come on telling other people to do your work for you laddie.

Leithenhibby
14-01-2011, 09:53 AM

I think the overall consensus is that, everyone (including the board) are aware of the dire straits that this club COULD, find itself in IF, we don't invest in a few players soon.

I personally don't think that there is too much wrong with SOME of the staff, after all we did go to Ibrox and turned them over big time. Careful what you wish for .. :cool2:

happiehibbie
14-01-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't see anyone on this thread calling you a Jambo. Plenty people disagree with you're view, but none are calling you a Jambo.

not touch certinly unhappy tho lol

look back through the thread am sure there is a few snips o jambo realated reply does it matter not really

good to see you sticking up for me gordon lol (pizza soon eh)

Vini1875
14-01-2011, 12:11 PM

Let's invade them, especially Trinidad and Mauritius. We could get our supplies out of Iceland on the way

Leithenhibby
14-01-2011, 04:19 PM
not touch certinly unhappy tho lol

look back through the thread am sure there is a few snips o jambo realated reply does it matter not really

good to see you sticking up for me gordon lol (pizza soon eh)

Sorry mate no pizza for me as I'm back in training .. And I'm no sticking up for you!!, Ya Yam Fud :greengrin :greengrin

Kaiser1962
14-01-2011, 04:32 PM

You join the hatkickers mate. I'm supporting the team and the manager.

Simkin911's-Son
14-01-2011, 04:47 PM
I would say no :agree:
We have to get behind the team, i know they have been utter garbage as i have a season ticket and have had to watch the games this season
I dont think it would make a difference anyway as we all know we are terrible we just need to have faith in cc and da to bring the right sort of players to the club
Surely they can see we are underachieving
I think it would only harm the team more if we got on their backs
These players may be pumped up for this match as if they win it will be a massive confidence boost to the team :thumbsup: so c'mon lets get behind the lads and put a good few goals past these guys:flag:

HighlandHibby
14-01-2011, 10:38 PM

lol a letter thats a new 1

Removed
14-01-2011, 10:50 PM

Who said that :confused: