The comment at the bottom is a hoot!

"Hearts simply couldn't be in safer hands." :tee hee:

Thats thon Kiwidoug :faf:

An absolute bell-end if there ever was :agree:

BigKev
13-01-2011, 07:45 AM
"Debts are a natural thing in football clubs"

:Romanov: :jamboclow

Yes Vlad they are. Especially when you can siphon off the interest to your bank and line your own pockets.

Greentinted
13-01-2011, 08:42 AM
They cannae half put a spin on things over the road (or do the unstable 400000 really 'believe' all the guff that they spew in their sychophantic musings regarding the Messianic Submariner?)

PaulSmith
13-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Does this mean that the Russian Premier team are now top of Vlad's footballing pyramid and that the Hearts are the new Kaunus?

Jack
13-01-2011, 09:09 AM
£26 million in debt, wonder where we’ve seen that before???

His business plan is beginning to show some consistency.

Buy a club with debt it cannot sustain and pass that debt to the bank you own.

Work just how high this debt can go then take the debt there.

Maximise interest payments to you bank.

Players are swapped around, or peculiarly acquired, for registration fees which seem quite a lot and are not explained.

Get any decent players into a club with poor football and national financial regulatory authorities, then get them on loan to your other clubs, more registration fees. Also pay loanee players from that country so the host club pays for the loanee into a financial abyss, sorry country.

Sus out other assets that can be swapped in debt for equity or moved around the group, for example the ground can be swapped then rented back thus further increasing income.

Hold jumble sales.

Whatever you do don’t let any one firm of ‘independent’ accountants see the whole picture.

In the words of the Kaiser Chiefs – Rouble, Rouble, Rouble! Ha Ha, Ha Ha, Ha Haaaaaaaaa ...

BTW no-one yet has been able to identify ANY net financial contribution Vlad has made into Hearts.

down-the-slope
13-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Asked why he needed a club in Russia, Romanov said: "It's out of pure interest. Since in Lithuania they do not have football any more, I need to develop it elsewhere. I will probably transfer some of my players (in Lithuania) to Russia."

Now that is the first time I have heard him quoted and beleived every word :faf:

greenginger
13-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Does this mean that the Russian Premier team are now top of Vlad's footballing pyramid and that the Hearts are the new Kaunus?

Better than being the now defunct Dynamo Mince I suppose.

Mind you, I doubt the Russians will let him in, he's TOO corrupt ! :greengrin

Hibbyradge
13-01-2011, 10:59 AM
"I want to get rid of my football business in Lithuania where there is no real football any more. Just bookmakers games. I do not want to be part of it."

ballengeich
13-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Thats thon Kiwidoug :faf:

An absolute bell-end if there ever was :agree:

I thought his post was a wind-up (or has he previous)?

poolman
13-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I thought his post was a wind-up (or has he previous)?

Nah, not a wind up

He has previous, and plenty of it :agree:

SloopJB
13-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Does this mean that the Russian Premier team are now top of Vlad's footballing pyramid and that the Hearts are the new anus?

Fixed it

SurferRosa
13-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Been reading Vlads interview and the subsequent comments by a fantastic comic double act that is Kiwidoug and joburg jambo!! :faf:

Ma sides are still hurtin, is this how genuinely deluded the ****s really are...? :ostrich: Oh my it`ll be hilarious when the Mad One does a number on them and their world comes crashin doon around their ears..........that is if their hole of a "stadium" disnae fall doon first...! :titanic:

:lolyam:

Danderhall Hibs
13-01-2011, 11:36 PM
"I want to get rid of my football business in Lithuania where there is no real football any more. Just bookmakers games. I do not want to be part of it."

That's the line that jumped out at me as well. Wonder how long until he says the same over here?...