There is the obvious "Neil Lennon, you're a ******"

Neil Lennon = :asshole:

CallumLaidlaw
12-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I still like the idea of a banner -
Celtc football club. A conspiracy since 1888

Holmesdale Hibs
12-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Lennon is such a nob I hope the current buns win the league. Can't express my feelings any more strongly than that.

Can't think of any songs but we had a good 5 or 6 for Paul Hartley so sure we'll come up with something

blackpoolhibs
12-01-2011, 09:02 PM
If he's in the stand, we should make it as uncomfortable an afternoon as he's ever had.

nortonhibby
12-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Anything planned? Any tunes planned?

Id love to take 3 points and watch him Squirm i dont know which of the 2 would make me more happier:aok:

one day maybe...
12-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Just sit behind the Celtic dug out popping balloons, he'll **** himself.. :tsk tsk:

Westie1875
12-01-2011, 09:11 PM
I still like the idea of a banner -
Celtc football club. A conspracy snce 1888

Fixed :greengrin

Capt Mainwaring
12-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Why was the wee knob in the dug out tonight? Thought he had a touchline ban.

Greentinted
12-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Maybe our new PA annoncer could use a bit of license and give THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JoSIGGOGZQ) a burr'l

Sir David Gray
12-01-2011, 09:18 PM
I hope we score the most offside goal that the footballing world has ever seen, in the 94th minute, right after Celtic have just been denied the most stonewall penalty decision that the footballing world has ever seen.

How would that do? :greengrin

Bayern Bru
12-01-2011, 09:23 PM
21 gun salute?

I'll get my coat.

I hope we score the most offside goal that the footballing world has ever seen, in the 94th minute, right after Celtic have just been denied the most stonewall penalty decision that the footballing world has ever seen.

You do realize that the complete opposite will probably happen? :boo hoo:

nortonhibby
12-01-2011, 09:35 PM

yes i like that plan:greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
12-01-2011, 09:48 PM
to the tune of your not unbeatable "its a conspiracy" ???

Mixu62
12-01-2011, 10:41 PM
to the tune of your not unbeatable "its a conspiracy" ???

Or to the same tune "you're an orangutan"

Or the simple "Lennon, Lennon shut your mouth".

Removed
12-01-2011, 10:42 PM

:agree:

blackpoolhibs
12-01-2011, 10:45 PM

I like that, and i'm sure he wouldn't. So lets give him it full blast. :top marks

Bayern Bru
12-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Can we all wave giant red cards at him? :greengrin

Hibercelona
12-01-2011, 11:03 PM

I say we don't welcome him into the holy ground at all and explain to Celtic FC that no pets are aloud. :agree:

Alex Trager
13-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Last season when we were at parkhead and lost after being two one up, I asked why everyone hated him so much,now i know.....the man is a tool of the highest order, he's the biggest joke for a manager I've seen-as in the way he conducts himself- and he is really ***** at it aswell, Celtic had to win tonight....

Hibernia Na Eir
13-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Should we not worry about our position and sing songs to get OUR club going on the field rather than boring the oppositions manager?

Liberal Hibby
13-01-2011, 08:38 AM
How about 'there's only one George Peat'?

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Take-a-look-at-yourselves.6688713.jp

pacorosssco
13-01-2011, 09:16 AM
bang bang your dead posted bullets in your head

:tin hat:

bummed by george peat lennons bummed by george peat bummed by george peeeeeeat oh lennons bummed by george peeeeeeeeeeat

repeat for 90 mins

HibbyAndy
13-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Ginger hair is unacceptable .

Pretty Boy
13-01-2011, 10:27 AM
I like Neil Lennon.

I've met him a few times and he's a really pleasant man. He does a lot of work for charity, including the charity i work for, that never makes the papers. Probably because the papers dont like reporting nice things about people. His openness about his depression was also refreshing and exceptionally brave given the potential abuse he left himself open too.

I think a lot of his 'antics' are driven by his desire to be a success, he is a born winner and anyone who spends 5 minutes in his company would see that. He absolutely loathes losing, perhaps something for our squad to take note of.

In saying all that i'll still be giving him pelters on Saturday.

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I like Neil Lennon.

I've met him a few times and he's a really pleasant man. He does a lot of work for charity, including the charity i work for, that never makes the papers. Probably because the papers dont like reporting nice things about people. His openness about his depression was also refreshing and exceptionally brave given the potential abuse he left himself open too.

I think a lot of his 'antics' are driven by his desire to be a success, he is a born winner and anyone who spends 5 minutes in his company would see that. He absolutely loathes losing, perhaps something for our squad to take note of.

On the flip side, from someone who's never met him. He comes across as a horrible little scrote, who's a born moaner and bad loser. And brings all the abuse onto himself with his antics on the bench, and when he was playing. I too will be giving him pelters on Saturday. :wink:

HibeeB
13-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Aparently at ICT they played Lilly Allen's 'it's Not Fair' at half time for him.

I thought that was a really good gesture :top marks

Miller33
13-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Should we not worry about our position and sing songs to get OUR club going on the field rather than boring the oppositions manager?

Lighten up FS, Im sure we're all going to be doing our best to support Hibs, but a good wind up of Lennon aswell shouldnt go a miss.

frazeHFC
13-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Play La Roux's song Bulletproof. We need a really good chant showing our hate for him.

JackRegan
13-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Play La Roux's song Bulletproof. We need a really good chant showing our hate for him.

Seriously - Why the hate?

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Seriously - Why the hate?

It's a conspiracy Jack!!!
You should know that!!

JackRegan
13-01-2011, 02:42 PM
It's a conspiracy Jack!!!
You should know that!!

By all means wind him up but as the other guys said "Show our hate" :confused:

Whats he done to Hibs?

Scottish Football has had plenty of obnoxious characters but none have had the treatment Lennon has had - remember he's been assualted twice and on one occasion Rela Radio intinated he deserved it and the Sun had a cartoon making fun of it.

Imagine it happening to Walter nosurname?

Sir David Gray
13-01-2011, 02:42 PM

Although I think the bullet stuff was totally unacceptable, I think that would actually be pretty funny. :tee hee:

Hibs wouldn't allow something like that to happen though and rightly so, if you're being honest about it.

deeks01
13-01-2011, 02:44 PM
shaved orangutan , you're just a shaved orangutan , shaved orangutan!!

its a conspiracy! its a conspiracy!

ginger hair is unacceptable!

and of course... neil lennon yer a ******!

:greengrin:

lets get it right up the disgusting wee ginger mongrel... or rather you , as I won't be there sadly. :boo hoo:

GGTTH

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 02:46 PM
By all means wind him up but as the other guys said "Show our hate" :confused:

Whats he done to Hibs?

Scottish Football has had plenty of obnoxious characters but none have had the treatment Lennon has had - remember he's been assualted twice and on one occasion Rela Radio intinated he deserved it and the Sun had a cartoon making fun of it.

Imagine it happening to Walter nosurname?

i dont hate him, i hate celtic as a whole so i'm maybe not the best person to answer your questions.

I hate rangers just as much.

i'd go as far as saying i hate the old firm more than i hate hearts.

maybe 'hate' is the wrong word.... i despise the old firm and everything they stand for!

steviecarnie
13-01-2011, 02:49 PM
i dont hate him, i hate celtic as a whole so i'm maybe not the best person to answer your questions.

maybe 'hate' is the wrong word.... i despise the old firm and everything they stand for!

aye right ritchie u were loving it when u were in with the smellies at ibrox, IN YER ELEMENT WEE MAN :greengrin

JackRegan
13-01-2011, 02:50 PM

thats fair enough, but as I asked before - what has he done to Hibs to justify such bitterness?

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 03:02 PM
thats fair enough, but as I asked before - what has he done to Hibs to justify such bitterness?

re-read the first sentence of my last post. :wink:

Pretty Boy
13-01-2011, 03:04 PM

I think you have to accept this isn't an argument you are going to win Jack.

As i said earlier in the thread i've met Lennon several times and like the guy. But as BH said in reply to me those who don't know him only see the public image. Unfortunately for Neil Lennon that public image isn't a positive one. He does come accross as being not a particularly likeable person and in football terms that will create a 'hate' of sorts.

There are plenty of people who are 'hated' in football who do a lot of good things away from the football field that gets ignored by fans or isn't reported in the 1st place. Drogba and Bellamy to name 2, Lennon i think will always fall into that category. It's a waste of time trying to win people over becasue they only see the negative public image and the nonsense the papers choose to report.

I'm sure Neil Lennon cna handle getting a bit of abuse thrown at him from Hibs supporters, it's when it goes too far eg the bullets in the post or eing attacked in the street that it becomesa problem.

Ritchie
13-01-2011, 03:11 PM
I think you have to accept this isn't an argument you are going to win Jack.

As i said earlier in the thread i've met Lennon several times and like the guy. But as BH said in reply to me those who don't know him only see the public image. Unfortunately for Neil Lennon that public image isn't a positive one. He does come accross as being not a particularly likeable person and in football terms that will create a 'hate' of sorts.

There are plenty of people who are 'hated' in football who do a lot of good things away from the football field that gets ignored by fans or isn't reported in the 1st place. Drogba and Bellamy to name 2, Lennon i think will always fall into that category. It's a waste of time trying to win people over becasue they only see the negative public image and the nonsense the papers choose to report.

I'm sure Neil Lennon cna handle getting a bit of abuse thrown at him from Hibs supporters, it's when it goes too far eg the bullets in the post or eing attacked in the street that it becomesa problem.

its funny because a few of my mates have been in his company before and they say exactly the same as you, that he's a really nice guy and nothing like the evil comic book bad guy he's portrayed as in the media.
He has been out in Dalkeith of all places aswell, drinking in the pub under my flat.

personally i havent met him so i judge him the same as everything Old Firm.

Pretty Boy
13-01-2011, 03:24 PM
its funny because a few of my mates have been in his company before and they say exactly the same as you, that he's a really nice guy and nothing like the evil comic book bad guy he's portrayed as in the media.
He has been out in Dalkeith of all places aswell, drinking in the pub under my flat.

personally i havent met him so i judge him the same as everything Old Firm.

:agree:

At the end of the day it's all about what the media want us to hear and see. Neil Lennon mouthing off about referees, opposition players etc sells more papers or attracts more viewers than a story about Neil Lennon donating £1000 to a charity. Thats just life.

I'm not judging anyone, it's perfectly understandable that people 'hate' Neil Lennon. It's football rivalry, always has been, always will be.

JimBHibees
13-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Whats he done to Hibs?

Usual obnoxious behaviour on the park, can also remember him blasting the ball into the Hibs main stand at the end of a game because we had the cheek to nick a point.

JackRegan
13-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Usual obnoxious behaviour on the park, can also remember him blasting the ball into the Hibs main stand at the end of a game because we had the cheek to nick a point.

Is that it? Seriously, is that all you can come up with?

There have been much bigger Villans in the game in Scotland, but none have been attacked in the street like Lennon has and few have been on the recieving end of such invective.

I think certain members of the press have done a number on lennon, I really do, so I don't blame people for "hating" him, but when you strip down what he has said - when asked BTW, he has not said anything that outrageous.

I've heard Levein, Houston, Calderwood, Williamson, Jeffires, Smith etc come out with stuff jsut as bad if not worse.

JimBHibees
13-01-2011, 03:55 PM

There have been much bigger Villans in the game in Scotland, but none have been attacked in the street like Lennon has and few have been on the recieving end of such invective.

I think certain members of the press have done a number on lennon, I really do, so I don't blame people for "hating" him, but when you strip down what he has said - when asked BTW, he has not said anything that outrageous.

I've heard Levein, Houston, Calderwood, Williamson, Jeffires, Smith etc come out with stuff jsut as bad if not worse.

He is an irritating little troll however football isnt important enough to genuinely hate someone I dont know. In games against Hibs he has been a very obnoxious player personal opinion however as you say others have been equally repulsive such as any Hearts player :greengrin and guys like Ferguson, McCulloch etc

Cropley10
13-01-2011, 04:57 PM

:top marks

Kaiser1962
13-01-2011, 05:09 PM
What about the Stokes tackle on Papac?

E.T. is a Hibee
13-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Anything planned? Any tunes planned?

He's a wee ginger twat and if I was as much a twat as him I would feel so guilty that I would do fund raising too, DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!!

I hope that the team on Sat go out onto that pitch and absolutley and utterley give it their all with kicking, fighting, scratching, shouting, harrasing using every fibre of their being to make sure they get all three points and send they smelly tramps make along the M8.

If the team does not do this I think that the fury felt from the fans will not disminish and there will be no return for some players.

E.T. is a Hibee
13-01-2011, 06:21 PM
how about

All we are saying, is give peace a chance.

No chance when it come to the Old Infirm. From now on the team needs to boot any opponent all over the park and get the three points, if not it's 1st Division time!

7Hero
13-01-2011, 06:26 PM

have to say i always want hearts to lose against the old firm, in fact i want them to lose 100% of the time. The old firm mean nothing to me (unless we are playing them) and the less i think about them the better....They don't deserve the air i breathe or the thoughts i think....

As for the hate lennon stuff, hes an easy guy to hate but i would love to have somebody like him in our midfield as he was or even as our manager. He may be a complete **** in most folks eyes but if he was my manager i would be loving him having a go at everything and anybody that did anything to our club.

gorgie_harp
13-01-2011, 06:35 PM

Played and now manages little celtic.:dunno::wink:

KeithTheHibby
13-01-2011, 06:39 PM
I like Neil Lennon.

I loathe losing too however I can do it with dignity, something that ginger bawbag fails to do.

E.T. is a Hibee
13-01-2011, 06:44 PM
A message to lennon from lennon about referees.

I do believe in peace but I really really want us to win this one more than any match in years, dont know why this match! I Think is probably because the guys we have are now starting to make us a laughing stock and I am angry. Regardless of wether we dont pay too well the club deserves more from the players that it pay's!

jakki
13-01-2011, 09:00 PM
I despise Lennon and would hope that he would dig himself a worm hole and crawl into it and free us from all his anticeltic nonsense. he is nothing less than a wee scrote and should shut up.

Removed
13-01-2011, 09:04 PM
One Willie Collum...........

Fourth official on Sat apparently :greengrin

Sir David Gray
13-01-2011, 09:14 PM
One Willie Collum...........

Fourth official on Sat apparently :greengrin

Yup. :greengrin

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPL/SPL/Round%2022%2815%20JAN%29.pdf

jakki
13-01-2011, 09:16 PM
or should have said pro celtic nonsense. Either way he talks rubbish to put it politely

Spike Mandela
13-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Usual paranoia from Celtic about ref appointments again.

http://videocelts.com/2011/01/blogs/willie-collum-the-peacemaker-at-hibs-v-celtic-on-saturday

smurf
13-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Best welcome would be to beat them.

JackRegan
14-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Best welcome would be to beat them.

Correct. :agree:

Phil MaGlass
14-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Its quite amazing that sellik have taken over the mantle as the most hated club from der bun,thats quite an achievement, if dickheads like reid and orangutang learned when and how to shut the **** up, the game would be better off, but no sellik cannae dae rat, they have to play the victim to their gullible fans. The whole worlds against US, aye we get it, now ****off. Well done George Peat(another dick) but he said what most/all of us were thinking. Not releasing unsigned letters to the press would also not help your cause, so dry yir ****in eyes and get on with the GAME.

Greentinted
14-01-2011, 09:51 AM
The whole iniquitous organisation does my head in. (I've no problem with Lennon the man; its Lennon the 'professional' - in the parallel world dominated by tribalism and populated with panto villains, see also Romanov, Vladimir; Jeffries, James; Levien, Craig Wiiliam; Findlay, Donald a man who changed his birthday by deed poll to 12/07 from 17/03, etc, etc - that I enjoy disliking)

I heard another ostensibly (yet obviously blinkered and brainwashed as well as any Buckie-swilling, Drumchapel uniformed nobwit) articulate Seelick devotee banging on about conspiracies and, get this, the endemic bigotry in the SFA all because Hugh Dallas used his administrative facilities to pass on a harmless (let's face it) email regarding some leader of a superstitious sect which has some relevance to Ra SellickFootballClub.

Now, if the bastions of leadership within the corridors of power at G40 3RE (RE - ye couldnae make this up...) denounce sectarian bigotry then how can a bit of a giggle at the expense of an auld Nazi at the head of a system of the supernatural be considered offensive.

And as for the 'Green Brigade', its easy to see Lennon's appeal to that shower of superstars as it would appear to be an intragenus attraction with its biological basis rooted in a certain type of ginger simian subspecies!

Play up the Celts, Its a conspiracy and we're aw bein bullied. Ah'm goanny tell ma Maw...
Twats, the whole despicable lot of them (in a tribal, panto-villain kinda way:wink:)

sunshine1875
14-01-2011, 11:29 AM
:whistle:

Tell all the Celts you know, they're cheats and we're nooooooo
Always diving,
Always moaning
They're cheats and we're nooooooo

Tell all the Celts you know................

Phil MaGlass
14-01-2011, 12:54 PM
give them the soap you own
theyre only here firra moan
they have loads ae troubles
but its aw soapy bubbles
give them the soap you own