PDA

View Full Version : Who will be next to leave?

WhileTheChief..
12-01-2011, 06:58 PM
So Bamba and Grounds gone, Nish and McBride told they can leave - looks like the clearout has begun.

Who do we think will be next?

Glad that CC is now taking control of the situation. I figure he must also be working on replacements or we'll have a very thin squad for the rest of the season.

I'm feeling a whole lot better than a week ago now, although that might be because of last nights result:greengrin

Sylar
12-01-2011, 07:01 PM
So Bamba and Grounds gone, Nish and McBride told they can leave - looks like the clearout has begun.

Glad that CC is now taking control of the situation. I figure he must also be working on replacements or we'll have a very thin squad for the rest of the season.

I'm feeling a whole lot better than a week ago now, although that might be because of last nights result:greengrin

It's all fair and well getting rid of under-performing players, or indeed those who do not wish to be here, but what replaces them?

I can see one of either Stack/Smith (probably the former) being allowed to leave. I also wouldn't be surprised if Miller/Riordan are sold.

blackpoolhibs
12-01-2011, 07:04 PM

Has McBride been told he can leave? If so its strange he played on Saturday?:confused:

Phil MaGlass
12-01-2011, 07:14 PM
the way things are going I would put my money on 500 supporters per home game.

WhileTheChief..
12-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Has McBride been told he can leave? If so its strange he played on Saturday?:confused:

Interview in the Evening News today mate. Fair play to the guy, he says he will give it his all in training and try and force CC to offer him a new deal.

blackpoolhibs
12-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Interview in the Evening News today mate. Fair play to the guy, he says he will give it his all in training and try and force CC to offer him a new deal.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
12-01-2011, 07:30 PM
I honestly think that we might lose Riordan before the end of the month ... hope not just have a feeling :rolleyes:

Albion Hibs
12-01-2011, 07:31 PM
I cant see McBride leaving before the end of the season. I would not be suprised if Hogg during this window.

northgreen24
12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
what is really getting on my goat is the fact that 3 months in to the job and CC dosent know what his best team is. He dosent pick mcbride for 12 games and not even on the bench but out of nowhere he is the first sub on saturday. He also plays grounds knowing full well that he will be heading back to boro within the next week or so.

with the amount of changes every week i really worry about where we are heading. if we do get any new players they will only be required ever 3 weeks with our aparent rotation system :confused::confused:

Westie1875
12-01-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm more interested in who the replacements are going to be, its all very well people leaving, but it doesn't really help us if no-one better comes in to replace them.

HFC 0-7
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
what is really getting on my goat is the fact that 3 months in to the job and CC dosent know what his best team is. He dosent pick mcbride for 12 games and not even on the bench but out of nowhere he is the first sub on saturday. He also plays grounds knowing full well that he will be heading back to boro within the next week or so.

with the amount of changes every week i really worry about where we are heading. if we do get any new players they will only be required ever 3 weeks with our aparent rotation system :confused::confused:

I think those 2 were probably having their last chance to prove themselves. I do agree though that there has been to much chopping and changing on a large scale. In saying that though he is maybe looking at the squad, thinking they are all not good enough but knows he cant replace them all so is trying to see who is standing out. Like it or not CC will not be able to replace all the players he wants to get rid of so he will be stuck with some of them, he then really needs to find out who is the best of a bad bunch.

The problem we will have as fans, is that the players we want shot of wont go in this window as no one will want them and the players we may want to stay like Riordan, Miller and Zemmama may have other clubs sniffing around.

Bookkeeper
12-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Would settle for Stack, Nish & Hogg going right now.

Gus
12-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Who is going to offer anything for the current crop. Deek aside?...miller. punted wherever he has been. We take a gamble and imo hasnt done it often enough. All well in good getting rid in jan. But who would want to come to hibs at the mo? A 1st division player. A st mirren or hamilton player?

Bayern Bru
12-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Hogg must be a strong contender.
So must Stack and Nish.

nortonhibby
12-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Calderwood told a friend of mine in hospitality after the game on Sat that he will be keeping 8 of this lot.
Now,he understood it to mean that this was a mix of people who he wants out,people he wants to keep and people he will have to keep etc etc.. Anyway the figure quoted was 8.

Interesting

Alfred E Newman
12-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Calderwood told a friend of mine in hospitality after the game on Sat that he will be keeping 8 of this lot.
Now,he understood it to mean that this was a mix of people who he wants out,people he wants to keep and people he will have to keep etc etc.. Anyway the figure quoted was 8.

Hardly says anything of note in interviews or in the press but spills the beans to your friend at the bar . Strange.:hmmm:

H113EE5
12-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Deeks to Russia (preferably a Gulag with no night clubs). What a waster and n:dunno::dunno::dunno:on trier
Nish to China (tallest man in their team but remember white men can't jump)
The Tache to Tachmenistan (3rd best stadium + 3rd best training facility = 3rd worst team) :confused::confused::confused:

H113EE5
12-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Who want this dross.... Riordan, Miller and Zemmama. Tanner ba' players

SmokieJoe
13-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Who want this dross.... Riordan, Miller and Zemmama. Tanner ba' players

:faf:

Are you for real? i got slated for my first posting on .net